• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 5: There's a Skeleton Inside Each of Us

Status
Not open for further replies.
Most of us are in NA so it shouldn't be an issue. We'll figure something out for the people in foreigner land.

yeah we'll do it here first, then say we have a date for them but not tell them, then tell them the date, they change it, then say we don't have a date, then give another delayed date, just like good, professional international companies like Atlus would do

Perhaps on a weekend when everyone or most people are free. Although not everyone might want to watch it.

The Bible Black thing was a joke
or was it?
It was.

yeah we'll do it here first, then say we have a date for them but not tell them, then tell them the date, they change it, then say we don't have a date, then give another delayed date, just like good, professional international companies like Atlus would do

I shouldn't laugh, but god damn.

NCR Redslayer

NeoGAF's Vegeta
Most of us are in NA so it shouldn't be an issue. We'll figure something out for the people in foreigner land.
Could we use the same site as the two best friends marathon videos? If so, we definitely want a Skype call or just record highlights of the text chat.
if it ever happened

Oh, geez.

Anyway, Winter break would probably be a good time to plan this? People should have a lot more free time/be able to stay up later.

Could we use the same site as the two best friends marathon videos? If so, we definitely want a Skype call or just record highlights of the text chats.

How would that work? We just ask the people who run it to stream a movie for us? I was thinking we do it rifftrax style and watch our own LEGALLY ACQUIRED copy of the movie while either all of us or one person records our voices.

Zenfalcia

/dead
That was pretty good.

The hospital scene is actually just Shinji sneezing and Asuka laughing at him because he doesn't have a napkin to wipe his snotty hand.

This makes Shinji mad and he snaps like in your avatar.

Dude! Spoilers! you can't tell him that! Now he'll be expecting it.

The Bible Black thing was a joke
or was it?
It was.

I have yet to watch it.
Maybe i was talking about birdemic.

Fuck yeah, beat Chill Penguin.

This is a fun game, guys. I don't know if any of you have played this "Megaman X" but it's pretty neat.

Yeeeeah! FYI, this game introduced changes in other enemies' stages when you beat another boss, so beating Chill Penguin changes another stage. Also spoilers on my directions for your next target:
go for Storm Eagle next.
I'm down for whatever. Seriously, throw it at me, bros.

Same here. Sounds hype.
That's pretty far away though..

Just the one safe date I can think of. I know I'm open the next few days, but I have no idea after.

We could set up a stream or something as well and have people hang out in the chat, although idk if people would be cool with that. It's also probably not legal.
Used to watch a movie with some friends every sunday like that a long time ago. Only way I could've sat through Twilight.

We should definetely BestGAF watch Samurai Cop 2 whenever that releases tho!

And yeah, count me in, but please be kind and consider something eurofriendly. I don't mind staying up late on weekends or whatever, but others might not be.

Zenfalcia

Bible Black the anime is boring. All about the VN.

Birdemic seems pretty cool. What about the movie with the killer bunnies? Sounds startling.

The anime is never great. The original material is always better.

Could also watch euphoria or night shift nurses. Those are eye openning.

Would anyone want to watch something called Apocalypse Meow?

NCR Redslayer

NeoGAF's Vegeta
What is your favorite depiction of cyberpunk in video games?

I think Deus Ex: Human Revolution and Metal Gear Rising explore it in fun ways
Judge Dredd.
How would that work? We just ask the people who run it to stream a movie for us? I was thinking we do it rifftrax style and watch our own LEGALLY ACQUIRED copy of the movie while either all of us or one person records our voices.
Or we can go to our LOCAL ANIME STORE and have a secret watching there.

What is your favorite depiction of cyberpunk in video games?

I think Deus Ex: Human Revolution and Metal Gear Rising explore it in fun ways
Cyberpunk 2077.

And it's not even out yet. But knowing the source material (and it being called fucking CYBERPUNK), it can only be amazing.

CD Projekt, hurry and finish up with the Witcher and focus on that shit.

360pages

The problem with talking about writing is the fact that it's always better to let the person read what you're talking about then explaining it to them. Also, you guys should really read Tokyo Demons.

Yeeeeah! FYI, this game introduced changes in other enemies' stages when you beat another boss, so beating Chill Penguin changes another stage. Also spoilers on my directions for your next target:
go for Storm Eagle next.

I was doing Spark Mandrill because yo his music is the sickest shit!

Zenfalcia

Just the one safe date I can think of. I know I'm open the next few days, but I have no idea after.

Yeah, same here. School has been keeping me really busy.. I'm sure we'll think of something
dumb
to do during the winter break.

Could just everyone BUYS the anime and then everyone syncs up and presses play at the same time.

Oh, we're planning to record everyone's voices? It'd be better if everyone records their own voice for best audio quality..

Nobody should ever watch Euphoria.

IT'S FINNNNEEEE...
Aren't there worst things that could be watched.. It wasn't that bad.

Nobody should ever watch Euphoria.

7fa6b0be9d5614e6e8aa57089f47c718ec462a462188bb1b058a1456cfd02d12.jpg

And we should totally do Black Dynamite.

Cyberpunk 2077.

And it's not even out yet. But knowing the source material (and it being called fucking CYBERPUNK), it can only be amazing.

CD Projekt, hurry and finish up with the Witcher and focus on that shit.

Yeah I'm real hype for it, gunna be exciting to see how CDPR handles a futuristic setting

Yeah, same here. School has been keeping me really busy.. I'm sure we'll think of something
dumb
to do during the winter break.

Could just everyone BUYS the anime and then everyone syncs up and presses play at the same time.

Oh, we're planning to record everyone's voices? It'd be better if everyone records their own voice for best audio quality..

IT'S FINNNNEEEE...
Aren't there worst things that could be watched.. It wasn't that bad.
There are, but not many and and not animatied. You need to dig deep into doujin land to find those.

Edit:
YOU ARE TEARING ME APART BESTGAF!

Let's watch the worst bad movie ever, THE ROOM!
Agreed.

360pages

The ROOM is hilarious, just so good. It's so perfect, it's like the Wickerman, a movie that tries so hard to do what it set out to so, but fails so horribly ever possible moment that you can't help but smile. Still two of the best comedies every.

We don't need summerslam! We can just make our own summerslam! With hookers and bad movies!

Black Dynamite, The Room and Kung Pow are all good contenders imo.

Zenfalcia

I'll give it a gander. If it's not disturbing, I'm calling for you.

Ok. I wont' wait for your call. I'll even put my phone on airplane mode. Since i know i won't get a call.

There are, but not many and and not animatied. You need to dig deep into doujin land to find those.

I've dug pretty deep. How else do you think i found euphoria? I've yet to find one that disgusted me, I can't wait till i do.

I just looked it up...

He's right, don't do it please...

/dying.
Why would you do that? I wasn't lying about it.

Edit: Also what did you see?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom