• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 5: There's a Skeleton Inside Each of Us

Status
Not open for further replies.

croten

Awwww, I wish I had a sister :(
for more than one reason...
Ok, a none blood related one
make it a half sister, so it's more interesting~

Okay sooo.... let's put a pin on the creepyness, just for now, yeah let's do that.

Oberon

Banned
tumblr_lpwxzrKAc21qg39ewo1_500.gif

I am impressed!
But I have two questions,
where is it from?
And, what the hell did you had to google to stubble across this?

Shackzam

I am impressed!
where is it from?
I don't know and I googled imaged "power ranger gif" fucking random.
or was it the doujin rangers dirty work
Edit: I actually used Bing image search since my kindle automatically uses it.

360pages

Oberon...stop, the hole, it's too deep.

With all that said, I managed to convince some people to take a look at natural writing month this year.

croten

I shared once my view in incest with a girl in my class. She started laughing and though I was joking.
I wasn't, but she doesn't know that.

A sibling does not, in fact, increase your chances of getting laid. Despite what anime will tell you

Emouse

I am impressed!
where is it from?

Comedy duo known as 'Downtown' this show was called five Rangers something, possibly on YouTube somewhere

Their show is called Gaki no Tsukai if I remember correctly, I highly reccomend it

Zenfalcia

I shared once my view in incest with a girl in my class. She started laughing and though I was joking.
I wasn't, but she doesn't know that.

I will never not love this image.

Alright, going to start up Mega Man X now. I think I still remember the maverick order.

Edit: My PS2 is making noises. This is your fault, Zen.

What? But i took really good care of it! D:

Oberon

Banned
That's exactly how he likes it.

Yeah Woolie!
Japan hype!
Comedy duo known as 'Downtown' this show was called five Rangers something, possibly on YouTube somewhere

Their show is called Gaki no Tsukai if I remember correctly, I highly reccomend it

Thanks

Downtown has several shows, Gaki no Tsukai being one of them. Five Rangers isn't part of that/I] show.

Emouse

Downtown has several shows, Gaki no Tsukai being one of them. Five Rangers isn't part of that/I] show.

Fair do's, it's been a while since I watched any of their stuff I just remember the names that's all

also Woolie confimed for being Zeek scum
feddies 4 lyfe

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom