• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 5: There's a Skeleton Inside Each of Us

Status
Not open for further replies.
He's so flippant

But... so desirable
782380378_1041886.gif

Megaman X Command Mission is such a weird game. I feel like if the level design was just a bit better it'd be some sort of hidden gem. Also less random encounters. I have tons of nostalgia for it, but it's got big flaws.

How bout them jiggle physics on Marino. The robot. Y'know. Robots.
She doesn't ever do anything again the rest of the game after you get her. I think she doesn't even speak lines in any other cutscenes.

Yeah random encounters really dampen the fun factor. I also feel like the music could have been a lot better, like I love that menu theme but it was only used once during the game itself. Also they're not robots they're REPLOIDS. GOD, get it together man.
She has inconsequential dialogue if you go talk to her and I think she's in cutscenes if you put her in your party

You can get Alien vs Predator 2000 for signing up for the GoG Galaxy beta. And I also have a spare ticket for the Toronto Super Smash Club event if anyone wants it.
Already went and signed up for the beta. I've never actually played AVP Classic, only 2 and the 2010 game, so this'll be interesting. That and I'm curious to see how the Galaxy client works out.

NCR Redslayer

NeoGAF's Vegeta
Hear, hear!

It made me sad in the 2nd season
when she was travelling around the country. She was a huge part of S1.

His canon name is pretty japanese.

It's finneee.. It's not that lewd.
I checked, its super japanese.
Some how I imagined Daigo Umehara playing P4 while he portrays the MC as Akiyama from Yakuza.Would watch full LP.
not subbed
I would totally watch that too, with special guest star Shin Woolie.

Yeah random encounters really dampen the fun factor. I also feel like the music could have been a lot better, like I love that menu theme but it was only used once during the game itself.
The music varies from "oh this is pretty good!" to "Oh... this is... yeah..."
Also they're not robots they're REPLOIDS. GOD, get it together man.
She has inconsequential dialogue if you go talk to her and I think she's in cutscenes if you put her in your party
Time to commit sudoku.
Oh wow, seriously? I had heard somewhere that she never did anything ever again and she was obviously added last minute. Oh well, nevermind.

The music varies from "oh this is pretty good!" to "Oh... this is... yeah..."

Time to commit sudoku.
Oh wow, seriously? I had heard somewhere that she never did anything ever again and she was obviously added last minute. Oh well, nevermind.

Oh man did it ever. Though I'm so glad that the common battle music changed halfway through the game, the first is just, eugh.
Raffelsia, that secret boss you get OP shit from,
has a theme that reminds me of the Venice music from God Hand. Also from what I remember cutscenes and dialogue changed with who you have in your party, with mandatory characters when they had to be there but I could be completely wrong.

Oh man did it ever. Though I'm so glad that the common battle music changed halfway through the game, the first is just, eugh.
Raffelsia, that secret boss you get OP shit from,
has a theme that reminds me of the Venice music from God Hand. Also from what I remember cutscenes and dialogue changed with who you have in your party, with mandatory characters when they had to be there but I could be completely wrong.

I think that theme was actually Marino's Theme?

GuardianE

Santa May Claus
What am I gonna do with all this life?

Amazon dont even want it back.

Im thinking I should do a giveaway, but I dont know how to go about it.

How do you give away such life?

Have you opened it yet? CrackPebbles and I have been playing a ton of multiplayer. It's really fun.

GuardianE

Santa May Claus
multiplayer?
please tell me more

Yeah, there's up to 4 player head to head versus multiplayer. Three different game modes. Lots of arenas. Tons of characters that play completely differently. You can fill the empty slots with A.I., should you wish.

It's unbalanced, but holy hell is it fun.

Yeah, there's up to 4 player head to head versus multiplayer. Three different game modes. Lots of arenas. Tons of characters that play completely differently. You can fill the empty slots with A.I., should you wish.

It's unbalanced, but holy hell is it fun.

Haven't played it yet. Was gonna do so last night, but I kept getting kicked out of matches...

joe2187

Banned
Strip battle.

JoJos Bizarre Pants off Dance off

You could have people draw/photoshop dumb things. Or have people get MLG scores in Bloody Palace or something similar. OR arrange a trivia thing. Possibilities are not endless but there are definitely many.

Sounds like something

I suggest an Ultimax Tournament.
I kinda entered one for Persona Q,but I know I won't win.

Hmmmm, I dont know If I could keep track of something like that. I was gonna make a giveaway thread.

Zenfalcia

tonight i beat P3P you guys
least i plan on beating it
on floor 221 atm
beat Reaper with Armageddon already too
currently lv 65

You'll probably be fine. I don't know if the difficulty was scaled down in P3P but in FES I over grinded to level 90~ with all my team members at 85~. It was
a cake walk. Boss didn't even have a chance.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom