• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 5: There's a Skeleton Inside Each of Us

Status
Not open for further replies.

JoJo94

Man is Ultimax's story already miles ahead of Arena's I actually care about it more, and slightly less mountains of text so far.

Is Sho the bad pun guy cause if so he's now my best friend.

BossRush

So question, would anyone find the idea of a fighting game that's basically "Rival Schools meets Dangan Ronpa/Zero escape" appealing? From a design standpoint anyways, gameplay I have no idea.

ultimax

Man is Ultimax's story already miles ahead of Arena's I actually care about it more, and slightly less mountains of text so far.

Is Sho the bad pun guy cause if so he's now my best friend.

yeah the story is actually good. sho's puns are awesome lol

JoJo94

I thought Sho was
evil

But but he makes bad puns...he can't be evil

yeah the story is actually good. sho's puns are awesome lol

I actually really want to know what's going on know. Plus adding in the chart with how they meet feels really good just got done with some of Chie's and i am done for the night...or for an hour...but man all of the "surprises" happened in hers.

Surprisingly happy with Sho, and I actually like his voice more now that I see his personality. Igor's voice sounds too young though...

And that's that. A super cute, super short show. It was fun while it lasted.

I don't know what I should say about the show. It's not like Nichijou, something that is endlessly entertaining, but it's also not a K-on, something to boring, even though it's cute. It was good for what it was.

Aaron was right. It is exactly what it claimed to be. An endearing and charming comedy. The humor was a bit hit or miss, but I laughed out loud a couple of times. The eccentric characters make the show.

I rarely watch anime anymore, so it's good I enjoyed this one.

Now, to make my breakfast-dinner.

Xiraiya

So question, would anyone find the idea of a fighting game that's basically "Rival Schools meets Dangan Ronpa/Zero escape" appealing? From a design standpoint anyways, gameplay I have no idea.

Give me something similar to Soul Calibur, but remade from the ground up into a Lovecraftian feeling Dark Souls (Typical fantasy archtypes with a twist) fighting series where there is little to no story except little tidbits of information for each character's background where most of it is left up to you to fill in the blanks, and just name it something really pretentious and victorian sounding.

Was that a Yoko body pillow I just saw?!

*loud sweating*

What, might I ask, is the point of a body pillow. There's no interaction, no intimacy, and no cuddling, the best parts of sex. Ladies gotta have a brain to meet my high standards.

Plus the ass is 2D and ungrabbable. Ridiculous.

ultimax

I actually really want to know what's going on know. Plus adding in the chart with how they meet feels really good just got done with some of Chie's and i am done for the night...or for an hour...but man all of the "surprises" happened in hers.

Surprisingly happy with Sho, and I actually like his voice more now that I see his personality. Igor's voice sounds too young though...

It would be cool if Sho got some kinda of role in P5. hes too awesome to not use again lol. but hey, who knows? with atlus anything can go

Zenfalcia

What, might I ask, is the point of a body pillow. There's no interaction, no intimacy, and no cuddling, the best parts of sex. Ladies gotta have a brain to meet my high standards.

It's some more tangible with pictures of a cute waifu/husbando which you can stare at as you spoon them.

That's why you have the other stuff for those "urges"
like sex toys

But would you buy a boob/butt mouse pad?

You dont' know that! Dok is a strong independent adult who doesn't need anyone's advices
heh.
Aaron might have it if he had more spending money. I'd assume.

Yeah! I eat pizza for breakfast and everything!

I'd have to be long gone weeb before I'd ever spend a dime on a body pillow.

Thankfully, my dating life isn't completely bare, but it's been a while since my last one night stand.

JoJo94

It would be cool if Sho got some kinda of role in P5. hes too awesome to not use again lol. but hey, who knows? with atlus anything can go

Not to far into the story but right now I can say if he showed up in P5 and it makes sense I would be happy...just don't put Yu in man needs a break.

Also since Persona games usually reference the last one I think Nanako will show up in P5 somehow why...because Nanako that's why

It's some more tangible with pictures of a cute waifu/husbando which you can stare at as you spoon them.

That's why you have the other stuff for those "urges"
like sex toys

But would you buy a boob/butt mouse pad?

The boob/butt acts as a wrist rest. It's basically an ergonomic mousepad. Not sure if it's actually comfortable, though.

Edit: Nevermind. I thought asked why you would buy one.

I really hope that we get to meet
the person that Labrys was based on. I wanted to know if she ever went to school. It would be pretty cool to meet her as a social link. Even cooler to be a party member.

Zenfalcia

Good to know.
Have you actually ever used one?
Hockey+Pads+amp+Throat+Cancer+Batman+is+overrated+as+++_6a91f40b450dc5be8a85d279ce5a21b8.jpg
No way.
Don't worry I won't. Just post pics on the thread if you do.
heh.
Deal.
:p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom