• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 5: There's a Skeleton Inside Each of Us

Status
Not open for further replies.

360pages

The reason why Storm 1 story is kind of meh, is because it assumes that you know some of the basics from the story mode. While Storm 2 and 3 are made for those who never actually seen Naruto and what not.

... Damn you Phantom!

iori_laugh.gif

Not bad. Although, I like Peppy's version the best.
This is my new favorite thing.
His faked voice is bad. It'd be a little better if it was said in his normal voice. Not much but better.
It's the main problem.
This is also my favorite thing.
I prefer this Squigly one.
This one is unfair, Squigly is way better than what'sherface.

Since DMX came up, do you guys ever do stupid bullshit for humor's sake in games? I like playing Get it on the Floor when I make my party do auto guns in Persona 1.

Hit the gym till you start getting too tired. That's when you start to practice twice as hard
Yeah I finally got the trial I was doing down and actually did the combo a few more times. I just wish I actually practiced more often than never

Zenfalcia

This is my new favorite thing.

It's the main problem.

This is also my favorite thing.

This one is unfair, Squigly is way better than what'sherface.

Lots of new favourites today.

It is a main problem.. His fans probably like the voice and it's become part of his shtick. Whateves.

Rika. Her name is Rika or Rikka? They are both good.

Since DMX came up, do you guys ever do stupid bullshit for humor's sake in games? I like playing Get it on the Floor when I make my party do auto guns in Persona 1.

I've named my persona 3 character a dumb name.. Main Protag. it would've been protagonist but it wouldn't fit. i also made everyone wear special outfits even though they were inferior to ones i had. I had a few boss fights in maid outfits and high cut armour. :D

You can get Alien vs Predator 2000 for signing up for the GoG Galaxy beta. And I also have a spare ticket for the Toronto Super Smash Club event if anyone wants it.

I've named my persona 3 character a dumb name.. Main Protag. it would've been protagonist but it wouldn't fit. i also made everyone wear special outfits even though they were inferior to ones i had. I had a few boss fights in maid outfits and high cut armour. :D

I would have dressed my party members in
swimsuits
, but I was too poor at the time to afford it.

I name my Pokemon protagonists things like "I can't" and "But I"
Those seem like they'd run into some problems with some moves.

That reminds me of when my nurse just wrecked everything with cat paws in Command Mission.

NCR Redslayer

NeoGAF's Vegeta

Whenever I finally decide to get P4, I'll name the protag the most Japanese sounding name ever.

That reminds me of when my nurse just wrecked everything with cat paws in Command Mission.
Megaman X Command Mission is such a weird game. I feel like if the level design was just a bit better it'd be some sort of hidden gem. Also less random encounters. I have tons of nostalgia for it, but it's got big flaws.

How bout them jiggle physics on Marino. The robot. Y'know. Robots.
She doesn't ever do anything again the rest of the game after you get her. I think she doesn't even speak lines in any other cutscenes.

Zenfalcia

Friendly reminder that Touka is the superior sister.

Hear, hear!

This is what's up.

It made me sad in the 2nd season
when she was travelling around the country. She was a huge part of S1.

Whenever I finally decide to get P4, I'll name the protag the most Japanese sounding name ever.

His canon name is pretty japanese.

so much lewd here

It's finneee.. It's not that lewd.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom