• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 5: There's a Skeleton Inside Each of Us

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not in Beyond Two Souls. Well I guess you gotta move Jodie around, but you could probably just tape the analog stick in a direction. Doesn't really matter which way because as long as its David Cage, you know it will end up in a rape scenario.
But I gotta press X to "Jason!".
I prefer third person compared to first. Lets me be a little loose, which is strange since I was inspired to write by things like. Fate/Stay night and Tskihime which is written in first person view.

In that case I tend to prefer lighter details. It's a bit of a pet peeve of mine though, so don't let me influence you too much.

JoJo94

I first fought him on Risky from the options menu because I wanted a challange during the story missions. He was impossible to beat, so I switched to an easier difficulty. He sucks to fight because if you get hit I had to run back in order to hit him and that wasn't fun.

Oh that was the worst part when he hits you away and prepares another attack while you're running towards him.

Not in Beyond Two Souls. Well I guess you gotta move Jodie around, but you could probably just tape the analog stick in a direction. Doesn't really matter which way because as long as its David Cage, you know it will end up in a rape scenario.

If not then you know it was cut from the game and the creepy audio is floating around somewhere

Zenfalcia

Man, I don't wanna read dat
literal
shit...

The kicker is..
they did it at her parents' house and the crap all over the bed was blamed on the dog. The dog was taken into the backyard and shot.

Again, spontaneous. Do research before you try kinky shit. I fucked up candles for one girl.

And I have heard that tale. Thank God that didn't happen to me. I probably would be in therapy.

Research is pretty important for everything to be fun and safe or you're just asking for trouble.

EverythingGAF is extra dark today. Late night gaf, when everything cums out.
heh

Hmmm I think im gonna go with "what do boobs feel like" conversation just so I can end the chapter with all the main female characters hanging out and one of them asks
"what do balls feel like...."

The kicker is..
they did it at her parents' house and the crap all over the bed was blamed on the dog. The dog was taken into the backyard and shot.

Research is pretty important for everything to be fun and safe or you're just asking for trouble.

EverythingGAF is extra dark today. Late night gaf, when everything cums out.
heh

That story was a fake. I did read a real one tho.

And yes, EverythingGAF is pretty crazy tonight.

360pages

But I gotta press X to "Jason!".

In that case I tend to prefer lighter details. It's a bit of a pet peeve of mine though, so don't let me influence you too much.

I guess it depends on the reader, I prefer more vivid detail, though I realize I should cut back on some of my dialog tags. Just going back and removing a lot of them would make the story flow far smoother and not have the reader read 10 different version of X character said.

demidar

Well, only ones I've played so far are Hyrule Warriors and Dynasty Warriors 8 Xtreme Legends (I'm a very recent fan of musou for a few months now). 8 XL is really really good with weapons that all have unique movesets assigned to them, plus a lot of special objectives that require playing the game in a more strategic manner. 7 apparently has a better story mode than 8, but I think the mechanics and content in the latter make it a good place to start.

Though I do hear that Warriors Orochi 3 is pretty great from a content perspective, as that is a cross over between Dynasty Warriors and Samurai Warriors, with some original and guest characters mixed in. Seraphis Cain has more experience with this series than I do, he'd probably give a more detailed answer on the entire series.

Yeah I'm playing through 8XL right now that I picked up during a weekend Steam sale. It's pretty good. Going through Lu Bu's story mode right now, Christ he is overpowered
as it should be

I want to pick up Orochi 3 as well, and maybe Hyrule Warriors too.

Zenfalcia

Man this thread got weird.

This thread was always weird.

I'M SORRY: WHAT THE FUCK.

I feel like I shouldn't be surprised, but
t
fuck.

Edit: Ah cool. It is fake. I feel better.

Idk. Anything on the internet could be real and fake. Meh. whatever.

That story was a fake. I did read a real one tho.

And yes, EverythingGAF is pretty crazy tonight.

Oh really? ah, whatever. There's some grains of truth at least.

If not then you know it was cut from the game and the creepy audio is floating around somewhere

Damn, considering all the attention that Bayo's been getting I'm surprised Beyond Two Souls got away with this shit so easily. Then again, its easy not to pay attention to a terrible game, compared to something as good as Bayo 2.

You gotta avoid the rape scenarios to beat Malebolgia, Stardust Jodie!

Her fetus brother will be the judge!

Well, only ones I've played so far are Hyrule Warriors and Dynasty Warriors 8 Xtreme Legends (I'm a very recent fan of musou for a few months now). 8 XL is really really good with weapons that all have unique movesets assigned to them, plus a lot of special objectives that require playing the game in a more strategic manner. 7 apparently has a better story mode than 8, but I think the mechanics and content in the latter make it a good place to start.

Though I do hear that Warriors Orochi 3 is pretty great from a content perspective, as that is a cross over between Dynasty Warriors and Samurai Warriors, with some original and guest characters mixed in. Seraphis Cain has more experience with this series than I do, he'd probably give a more detailed answer on the entire series.

Cool. Maybe I'll pick 8 XL if it goes on sale. Are they good on the Vita?

Umm. So, how is everyone?

Late night programming.
300px-Brogrammer.jpg
Checking to see whose in the lead for the shame car since we are halfway through this thread...congrats dude.

My goal is to not be first this thread. It's going ok.

360pages

How do you guys feel about organizations in stories.

I notice in Fate/Stay night and Tskihime, organizations are rarely something the characters join and are usually something in the background to explain why a side character is there and might be expanded upon later in side stories.

Or do you think if an organizational is there, it should have a major role in the story?

Zenfalcia

Checking to see whose in the lead for the shame car since we are halfway through this thread...congrats dude.

You know what the worst part is.. My posts per day is really high...
It's shameful.

Late night programming.

My goal is to not be first this thread. It's going ok.

Nice. Sounds fun.

I'm just.. crazy and
have terrible priorities.

Well, now that the Life and Hometown talks have died down and my Vita's dead, I'm actually studying a bit before I go to sleep...

I should too,but instead i'm watching achievement hunter play destiny.

I have a 4 page essay due tomarrow. I'm on 2/3s of a page

Sounds great. You're not going to sleep if you plan to finish all 4 pages.

Bout to go to sleep like really soon to get ready for my 11 hour shift at work ;_;

Work is work. Get some sleep or it'll be a painful shift.

Squishy3

Oh man fuck this section of Evil Within. Struggle against and defeat a boss-like enemy, then die immediately to some traps because I have no idea how the game wants me to get through them in the few seconds before they reach me, then the game didn't checkpoint after beating the boss-like enemy.

All these people talking about doing responsible things is reminding me I've got shit to read and a timed essay to do. Why did I think going to classes would be a good idea? Someone please save me

Sounds great. You're not going to sleep if you plan to finish all 4 pages.

Oh I plan not to get sleep. I personally like Monster to wake me up right before my 8am class.

Frienders what is your favorite Energy Drink/thing to wake you up?

I always want to drink some boss coffee but I can't import it.

Cool. Maybe I'll pick 8 XL if it goes on sale. Are they good on the Vita?

I'd probably pick up a Musou game if it was on vita also. Its probably a good podcast/TV kind of game.
There are Vita versions of the musou games, but given the difference in hardware, I can only assume that performance and framerate would be issues. There's a lot of dudes those games push on screen, and even then the consoles experience frame drops.

But hey, this is all just me assuming shit. I do know DW8XL is a great game and is worth playing, and that's what's important.

JoJo94

Every day I'm posting here is a time i shouldn't be posting. The crack is strong.
Screw my impulsiveness..

That was me when school first started now I can barely afford too.

Oh I plan not to get sleep. I personally like Monster to wake me up right before my 8am class.

Energy drinks and coffee don't work on me.

Every day I'm posting here is a time i shouldn't be posting. The crack is strong.
Screw my impulsiveness..
I have the same problem really. I've been in here all day when I could've finished this code hours ago.
I didn't know I skipped some pages my bad.
I'm just joking because of "Life", not actually calling you out.
Tea with a ton of sugar, but I can't have that often. So just Chocolate Milk.
Don't judge me.
These are great.

Zenfalcia

I don't drink any energy drinks or any caffeine other than tea. I still feel tired even after some caffeine.

Alfebit

Banned

Not a fan of energy drinks or coffee. I let this thread wake me up.

JoJo94

I have the same problem really. I've been in here all day when I could've finished this code hours ago.
I'm just joking because of "Life", not actually calling you out.

I'm the opposite I will work on something for hours before doing anything else spent like 3 hours this morning doing different versions of my logo and animating it somehow.

I never know with you guys...I never know

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom