• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 5: There's a Skeleton Inside Each of Us

Status
Not open for further replies.

360pages

I might have to change up my idea for writing month.

It's still going to be a mystery, but I'm probably going to stream line it more. Rather people with special abilities are common place. And the alien portion is going to be removed. The girl he meets in school is actually an agent sent their by the Alter organization to check out what was happening.

From there the two form a bond and solve the mystery of events during the school year.

God I hate Woolie's hispanic accent joke. It's totally ruining the Guacamelee playthrough for me

oh good, im not the only one.
i normally find it very easy to look past any jokes that i dont like, but something about that imitation is really getting to me,

Sucks even worse is that i love Guacamelee and would love the playthrough of it.

360pages

I might write an alternate version of one of my current stories for writing month, the new idea is nice. But even I can see it can use a little more time in the oven before I start writing it seriously. And maybe an idea that has a basic first chapter written out, (That will be far different than the first chapter I'm writing for the writing month) can help me out a little.

zefram-albums-anon-picture32039-1275028608407.gif

Xiraiya

Well I finished Dark Souls, 393 hours total, alot of that was starting over, but I well and truly squeezed everything I possibly could out of that game until everything was collected and everyone was dead, My final level was 120, I'll do NG+ someday.

Time for Dark Souls II I guess.

Puck makes everyone feel weird in places.
It will continuously get more fucked up, especially when you get to the goldenage arc

beside that particular part that i doubt i have to specify. iv always felt that the first part of Berserk (everything before Golden age) was actually the darkest and most brutal part of the whole series.

360pages

So a secondary idea for writing month is a rewrite of the first chapter story I sent you Zenfalcia. The setting would be the same, though holy ones would be removed and it would just be demons and humans.

The plot starts out in the city, at least the first two chapters to build up the world and the story over all takes place in the year 2120. However the group will go undercover in a city cut off from the rest of the world that still don't know demons even exist let alone completely mingled with humans to the point that they are equals. The town is similar to our time.

The reason they are undercover is because the town has been experiencing monster/demon attacks and the higher ups of the city (That are keeping the inhabitant ignorant) so they are sent to the city undercover.

Three agents are sent, our main characters is a half breed.

The female lead is a vampire.

And the last is a male lycantrope.

The cat girl desgin would be changed back to a bat, and she relays and gives them information.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom