• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 5: There's a Skeleton Inside Each of Us

Status
Not open for further replies.
Speaking of relationship stuff. This girl that used to sit next to me in my class started talking to me about anime because I think she noticed my one piece wallet, but I was so baffled that she knew anime shit and I tried to stop myself from nerding out about anime shit. Then like a week later these motherfucker took the seat next to me and now I gotta figure some shit out. Also I gotta make sure I don't do an oberon and make sure she's single.

Just hit her up and talk about anime. She obviously wanted to talk to you before, so why wouldn't she want to talk to you just because she can't sit next to you. Does your class have a seat hierarchy and now she doesn't want to speak with plebs anymore? Just ask her out for coffee after class or something.

Squishy3

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
Don't_forget_you're_here_forever.jpg

ANOTHER TO OUR RANKS

I still don't know why being moved to community is a bad thing.

It's because people like to gloat about how we're not in community while other topics are, but I guess the influx of new people could potentially lessen.

Also it was cool to be in to be in the same special treatment league as Giant Bomb, but the Zaibatsu is neither big enough nor do they put out enough content for us to stay 100% gaming related.

Oberon

Banned
Speaking of relationship stuff. This girl that used to sit next to me in my class and started talking to me about anime because I think she noticed my one piece wallet, but I was so baffled that she knew anime shit and I tried to stop myself from nerding out about anime shit. Then like a week later these motherfucker took the seat next to me and now I gotta figure some shit out. Also I gotta make sure I don't do an oberon and make sure she's single.

But just do it though!
And don't forget to do it life on Gaf for maximum awkwardness!
Fuck my life

I feel for the lurkers, I signed up for an account back at the start of the year. Four or five months later I got an email saying I had been approved and actually said, "The fuck is Neogaf?"

I mean honestly in the last few pages it sure seemed like it should be in community.
Giant Bomb should be over here too though. Waiting on that one it looks like.

I'll be really salty over GB staying on Gaming side for 10 OT's and us moved after 4.5.

I expect consistency from the mods.

I feel for the lurkers, I signed up for an account back at the start of the year. Four or five months later I got an email saying I had been approved and actually said, "The fuck is Neogaf?"

Dont-forget.jpg

My Current Team...

Narukami (Staryu) LV 13
Navi (Castform) LV 12

Vergil (Porygon) was killed in action when Brock's Nidorino used double kick. He was avenged by Narukami. Brock and I then had a battle with our Castforms. They both possess the power of fire, water, and ice. It was a battle that will be sung about for ages to come. I did defeat the first gym.

This is how it feels to lose a comrade.

Shackzam

Just hit her up and talk about anime. She obviously wanted to talk to you before, so why wouldn't she want to talk to you just because she can't sit next to you. Does your class have a seat hierarchy and now she doesn't want to speak with plebs anymore? Just ask her out for coffee after class or something.
That's pretty much what I was gonna do the next time I see her in class. But I have a real social awkwardness when it comes to "hitting someone up" because I feel like I need a logical reason to contact someone. It's like how I write my papers, it takes forever for me to figure out how to begin, but once I do I know what I want to say afterwords.
This is just a thing with contacting people, I'm fine in person

Man that sucks. It only took a month for me after finding out I could use my school email.

Oh god I got SUPER lucky it only took about a week or less in that case. I'm so sorry you guys

That's what I thought as well. People have been complaining that having "Super" at the start always confuses them.

That's one of the limpest complains I've ever heard about a thread.
Certain people should work on reading better.

*sigh*

I hope our move and GB's eventual move is consistent at the very least.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom