• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 5: There's a Skeleton Inside Each of Us

Status
Not open for further replies.

360pages

I wonder if Pat will be able to find us, will mods keep entering and scaring us? Will everyone be able to talk about creepy stuff still.

Find out next time on Friender Ball Z

That's pretty much what I was gonna do the next time I see her in class. But I have a real social awkwardness when it comes to "hitting someone up" because I feel like I need a logical reason to contact someone. It's like how I write my papers, it takes forever for me to figure out how to begin, but once I do I know what I want to say afterwords.
This is just a thing with contacting people, I'm fine in person

Your logical reason is that you both like anime and that SHE started talking to YOU in the first place. Just say "Hey, want to talk about anime some more?" or "Hey, it was nice talking to you before, want to talk some more?". You're just handicapping yourself by thinking you have no reason to talk to her. Nigga, just say "Yo what's up bae, I liked conversing with you the other day, Nahmean? We should hook up and converse some more kind of like on a date, ya dig?" It's no shame to go hard an put in some effort even if you don't know her so well, after all, the whole point is to get to know her better right? Right?

You already got no, the only thing that might change is that she might say yes. Nothing will happen if you do nothing, that is the only certainty you have.

Also RelationshipAdviceGAF, we've truly done it all.

Your logical reason is that you both like anime and that SHE started talking to YOU in the first place. Just say "Hey, want to talk about anime some more?" or "Hey, it was nice talking to you before, want to talk some more?". You're just handicapping yourself by thinking you have no reason to talk to her. Nigga, just say "Yo what's up bae, I liked conversing with you the other day, Nahmean? We should hook up and converse some more kind of like on a date, ya dig?" It's no shame to go hard an put in some effort even if you don't know her so well, after all, the whole point is to get to know her better right? Right?

Be sure to phrase it just like this and you'll get Yu Narukami levels of women comin' after you

Wait what happened?

Also I am still in pain from losing my starter

without-words-Walter-Breaking-bad-Ozymandias.gif

Gamer Y

signed up like 4 months ago and just 2 days ago i noticed that i could actually post now. "oh yeah, iv been waiting for that........ah ahhhh whatdoisay!whatdoisayyyyy!
yeah this is what happened to me, then I noticed
my top bar changed. "has it happened?" I said as I checked my email, still feels strange that I can post here.

I'm so use to just lurking in the shadows.

Be sure to phrase it just like this and you'll get Yu Narukami levels of women comin' after you

Everyone knows that girls like it when they can't quite make out whether or not you're insulting them. They'll be too busy with working that out to actually say no.

Just take the silence as acceptance, grab her hand
lewd
and drag her along to a café, bitches love café's.

signed up like 4 months ago and just 2 days ago i noticed that i could actually post now. "oh yeah, iv been waiting for that........ah ahhhh whatdoisay!whatdoisayyyyy!

Welcome! Remember to do a thing in here. :)

Not sure how I feel about the move.

Now I can't just lurk Gaming and keep up with this thread.

Not like any of us regulars could keep up with anything anyway with how fast these threads are filling up. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom