• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 5: There's a Skeleton Inside Each of Us

Status
Not open for further replies.

foxuzamaki

Doesn't read OPs, especially not his own
Whew, almost had me there for a second.

In other news I finished the first chapter of Berserk. That guy was a snake. Also I continue to feel weirdly about Puck, but at least now I know who that is.

Its pretty cool so far, though. The action is good, but the art is pretty rough. Like, shockingly so considering the beautiful images I've seen randomly. Also, my scanlator calls him "Gatts" which sucks.
The author improved a massive amount as the years went by, infact I'd say as soon as you reach the next arc, you'll be able to tell the quality increase almost instantly.

So should I act as if it never happened? Mention it jokingly?

Do you thinks that that meeting would be a good opportunity to ask her if that other girl has a boyfriend too?
#shameless

I've never tried it, but casually adding "maybe her boyfriend can..." or something similar in the discussion could weed out the answer.

Ask her if she has a sister.

Fun story, some guy I know took me along to meet someone he was going to buy some coke from and that guy asked me very directly if I perhaps had a sister. I think you can imagine what he was implying. Creepiest situation I've ever been in.

Oberon

Banned
Don't bring it up again. Just go hang out with her like normal.

Ok,
I've never tried it, but casually adding "maybe her boyfriend can..." or something similar in the discussion could weed out the answer.

I think I won't ask other girl out any time soon. Unless I am 98% sure that she likes me!
Because smelling someones armpit, and sdking for a kiss on the cheek means absolity nothing!

Narukami (Staryu) LV 5

giphy.gif

Unless I am 98% sure that she likes me!

Fuck that shit, you'll never really know for sure and even when you are you're still not actually sure. Just do it.

One time a girl at the grocery store was the flirtiest girl in the world, laughed at all of my jokes, we talked a lot, we talked about anime every time I went there, there was a clear mutual attraction, but she had a boyfriend so it was all just casual talk despite my certainty that she was into me.

Just get it out and do it.

I hope they don't do the Zach Ryder NY Douchebag gimmick. That shit got old really quickly.
She has potential, but that short match was sloppy.

Enzo and Big Cass are the stereotypical Italian New Yorkers and they're fantastic. Carmella was Enzo's hair stylist who he got fired, so she just showed up and insisted on being a wrestler. They're honestly some of my favorites around right now, Enzo can cut a promo like a motherfucker, one of the best.

Oberon

Banned
Fuck that shit, you'll never really know for sure and even when you are you're still not actually sure. Just do it.

One time a girl at the grocery store was the flirtiest girl in the world, laughed at all of my jokes, we talked a lot, we talked about anime every time I went there, there was a clear mutual attraction, but she had a boyfriend so it was all just casual talk despite my certainty that she was into me.

Just get it out and do it.

Did you asked her out?

Does anyone find NewYork/Brooklyn accents attractive?

Because I have one, otherwise known as the NorthEastern accent.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P6UbsF02lsQ

This girl is just perfect. Australian and Brooklyn are my two favourite accents.

But when it comes to Brooklyn it's not just the accent though, there's an entire demeanor that comes with it that you just can't escape even when you're just faking the accent. There's no way a woman can pull off a good Brooklyn accent if she doesn't embody the attitude of a strong woman who is sure of herself and doesn't give two shits about what you think. I like that, reminds me of Amsterdam.

Considering the history between NY and Holland, that isn't all too surprising either.

Enzo and Big Cass are the stereotypical Italian New Yorkers and they're fantastic. Carmella was Enzo's hair stylist who he got fired, so she just showed up and insisted on being a wrestler. They're honestly some of my favorites around right now, Enzo can cut a promo like a motherfucker, one of the best.

So could Zach Ryder, but I'd rather him get a genuine push that isn't him being a Long Island Bro stereotype.

About to enter the first Gym

Vergil (Porygon) LV 10
Narukami (Staryu) LV 10
Navi (Castform) LV 10

Navi might be helpful early game since she has ember, water gun, and ember. Narukami sucks since its stats are not great

So could Zach Ryder, but I'd rather him get a genuine push that isn't him being a Long Island Bro stereotype.

They're getting a legit push right now, they're probably gonna take the tag-team titles in a month or so. They're also good in the ring, since they wrestler as their characters, which is always appreciated.

They could honestly go up now, but I want to actually enjoy them and not hate that they're just buried as a midcard tag-team with a silly gimmick. It's part of what's great about NXT, since gimmicks that don't get play on the main show work well in this small area that gives them creative freedom.

Got moved to Community it seems!

NOOOOOOOOOOO!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P6UbsF02lsQ

This girl is just perfect. Australian and Brooklyn are my two favourite accents.

But when it comes to Brooklyn it's not just the accent though, there's an entire demeanor that comes with it that you just can't escape even when you're just faking the accent. There's no way a woman can pull off a good Brooklyn accent if she doesn't embody the attitude of a strong woman who is sure of herself and doesn't give two shits about what you think. I like that, reminds me of Amsterdam.

Considering the history between NY and Holland, that isn't all too surprising either.

Hehe I was born and raised in Williamsburg for the most part.

I've been with girls who have that accent. I can't date a girl who has that accent anymore because it hits too close to home.

Got moved to Community it seems!

I HOPE THE FRIENDERS STAY LOYAL TO THE ZAIBUTTSU CAUSE!

I don't want everyone disappearing because of some whiny people. Mods better have done the same to Giant Bomb as well.

Oberon

Banned
I asked her friend if she was single and she said she had a boyfriend. Things were awkward for awhile because she obviously heard from her.

Yeah, I am not looking forward to this.
It would be way easier if I could simply ask out another girl, so it might be less awkward ( ot more if I get rejected again)

Damn it! We're in community now? That's all my fault :(

Shackzam

Speaking of relationship stuff. This girl that used to sit next to me in my class and started talking to me about anime because I think she noticed my one piece wallet, but I was so baffled that she knew anime shit and I tried to stop myself from nerding out about anime shit. Then like a week later these motherfucker took the seat next to me and now I gotta figure some shit out. Also I gotta make sure I don't do an oberon and make sure she's single.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom