• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 5: There's a Skeleton Inside Each of Us

Status
Not open for further replies.
Frienders...I am embarrassing myself for you guys/saying thanks for being such cool people. Not the best audio editing since I did this in the last hour, and a good instrumental that matched the tempo I sung it was tough to find, so you can hear some other singing in the background may fix may not...but appreciate it lol https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yMkLqib3PMM&feature=youtu.be&channel=brawler1z Thanks for being awesome guys...I'll now hide in my shame corner.

Changed up very few of the lyrics again may fix the audio later.
amazing.gif

Zenfalcia

Frienders...I am embarrassing myself for you guys/saying thanks for being such cool people. Not the best audio editing since I did this in the last hour, and a good instrumental that matched the tempo I sung it was tough to find, so you can hear some other singing in the background may fix may not...but appreciate it lol https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yMkLqib3PMM&feature=youtu.be&channel=brawler1z Thanks for being awesome guys...I'll now hide in my shame corner.

It's nice. Might want to use an instrumental instead. Since you can still hear the vocals.

wow, did not think i would ever see anyone else who had read molester man

It's a good manga. despite the name.

Reading these last few posts makes me realize why are in community...

It's finneeeee...

wow, did not think i would ever see anyone else who had read molester man
If it was going to happen anywhere, I'm not surprised it was here.
Reading these last few posts makes me realize why are in community...
Look, we're just talking about wholesome entertainment like Molester Man. It's nothing weird.

The funny part is despite the name it's actually nothing weird. We totally should be in community though, yeah.

Wow your voice is actually really nice. GJ

Zenfalcia

Yaoi usually is bl by females to females and bara is usually by gay men to gay men. It can be a thin line. Bara usually has more masculine male characters than yaoi.

Hmm.. Ic. I don't know if sites separate the general yaoi genre into that specific. I couldn't find any.

NCR Redslayer

NeoGAF's Vegeta

It so beautiful...
It hit me right in the frienders feel.
I wish I had a better gif.

Dat voice, though. So good.

Are you okay?
OKAY? DO AH LOOK OHKAY
Seriously the only word I really have to describe that little song is that it was really nice of you. I'm not gonna be sappy, so take my Kanji-esque begrudging compliments.
Edit: Still need a full version of Snake Eater :p jk
I was hoping people wanted to talk about Monster...
The point you're at, I can't really comment much of anything worthwhile that's not spoilers for you. Sorry :(

My God... It's beautiful... Haha.

JoJo94

Ic ic. It is a decent cover.

Now you have me wanting to fix it lol. But thanks though. This is actually the first time I can stand listening to my own voice.

Dat voice, though. So good.

Thanks Phantom!

OKAY? DO AH LOOK OHKAY

Seriously the only word I really have to describe that little song is that it was really nice of you. I'm not gonna be sappy, so take my Kanji-esque begrudging compliments.

I will take your compliments and lock them in a safe.

My God... It's beautiful... Haha.

I wouldn't go that far lol. But thanks.

Archgan

sONGKih.gif

Edit: Goodnight frienders, I've been up too long.

Alfebit

Banned

Jojo, your fist has touched my heart with this song.

My team as of right meow:

Nashandra (Nidoqueen) LV 20
Snowmad (Walrein) LV 20
Narukami (Staryu) LV 20
Navi (Castform) LV 20
Issun (Heracross) LV 20

Going to the SS Anne

I don't know why but seeing someone call us adware really irritated me.
I can see two threads constantly being updated and on the front page of gaming to be annoying for people who don't care for them, but the tone of the comment was pretty hostile.

I feel kinda bad I drew attention to that comment though, it's not something worth dwelling on.

JoJo94

What is "adware" btw?

Basically a virus that sometimes installs random stuff on your computer and forces more ads on you.

I can see two threads constantly being updated and on the front page of gaming to be annoying for people who don't care for them, but the tone of the comment was pretty hostile.

I feel kinda bad I drew attention to that comment though, it's not something worth dwelling on.

I won't dwell on it don't worry. It's late here and i got stuff to do tomorrow.

First they kick us out of gaming due to our take over, now we take over community!

Yeah. It's fairly insulting like some guy talking from a high horse.

Next step the world!!!

I'm just going to ignore it.

Oh Chao I did a thing with my voice ...I used one of the images from the front page so I should actually thank Oberon (I hope that is right) and you

It seems we've gotten a reputation of being a glorified IRC community unlike the Giant Bomb threads.

You know what? They're right. I don't like to admit this but we barely talk about Best Friends stuff.

Alfebit

Banned
First they kick us out of gaming due to our take over, now we take over community!

Kick us out? We were already done decimating Gaming side so we're moving on to Community. Once we're done here, we'll take over Off Topic and rule NeoGAF with an Iron Bitch Fist on a Stick.

Zenfalcia

It seems we've gotten a reputation of being a glorified IRC community unlike the Giant Bomb threads.

You know what? They're right. I don't like to admit this but we barely talk about Best Friends stuff.

We talk too much for the amount of best friend content uploaded everyday.

I think it's more that we talk all the damn time, regardless of the subject. Giant Bomb has a lot more people involved and has more content to talk about. Our two videos a day are pretty cut and dry sometimes.

Lately I've noticed us glossing over Best Friends stuff a bit more than usual, but that comes in waves.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom