• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 5: There's a Skeleton Inside Each of Us

Status
Not open for further replies.
We go to war by making thread 6 back in the gaming section
GIF-Light-Yagami-s-Evil-Laugh-Death-Note-anime-35890756-320-180.gif
We can really stick it to them and put it in OT!
NOW WE REALLY GOT EM
Remember that time they talked about sick angel ladder matches and the DMC manger scene?
I want that to be animated so badly. Pls Heli-rabbits.

And miss out on labeling the thread Aryan Resurrection?

That kind of thing would be the worst. Its false advertising for the wrong type of people.

Anyways, I'm not sure if a podcast thread would make things better. Wouldn't it be just talking about the few news articles and comments from what they have covered?

360pages

To be honest, I'd rather hang around people who don't mind some weird stuff once in awhile. Tolerant people are always the best people!

Plus I got a lot more out of this thread then any on the actual gaming side. (Most of it seems to be about the recent stuff which just isn't fun to talk about!)

But the idea that people hate us actually makes me smile. It means we caused enough of an impact guys!

That kind of thing would be the worst. Its false advertising for the wrong type of person.

Anyways, I'm not sure if a podcast thread would make things better. Wouldn't it be just talking about the few news articles and comments from what they have covered?

A thread on gaf about a podcast talking about threads on gaf.

Zenfalcia

That kind of thing would be the worst. Its false advertising for the wrong type of person.

I'm sure it won't have much content to talk about. It might become a rehash of the current thread now. Since we could elaborate more on Pat being in japan and stuff.

A thread on gaf about a podcast talking about threads on gaf.
When you put it like that...
GAF > Friendcast > Internet > GAF?

What are Bombcast threads about, by comparison?
It'd be good adversities on Gaming side, but I also have some doubts. There's times I wanted to talk about the podcast more, but I'm not sure it would be enough to warrant a weekly thread.

360pages

Oh jeez, those James Joyce letters tho.

Today fisticuffs were alright, I really don't have a lot to talk about this week for it.

They really need to do Bug island full playthough.

I'm also not digging rule of rose. It seems so...I don't know, it's not super scary, but at the same time it's not super weird and laughable.

Squishy3

Today fisticuffs were alright, I really don't have a lot to talk about this week for it.

They really need to do Bug island full playthough.

I'm also not digging rule of rose. It seems so...I don't know, it's not super scary, but at the same time it's not super weird and laughable.
They implied they'll do the rest on the podcast. It's pretty clear there's not much of the game left. Pretty clear it'd wait until after the shitstorm and Pat is back from Japan for them to do it, though.

Oberon

Banned
Good morning Frienders!
So because of the embarrassment of yesterday, I am kinda feeling not great today. Does anyone know an anime that would give me my spirit back?
Not gurren lagann, I don't feel like crying

No I think they said 4 games and then the one offs. That leaves 3 days for one offs.

Ah I see, I'm also okay with that. It'll be fun to see Matt going solo and Liam wrecking a mouse. Also I got some hamsters to feed and some sleeping to do. See you in a few hours cool kids

360pages

Good morning Frienders!
So because of the embarrassment of yesterday, I am kinda feeling not great today. Does anyone know an anime that would give me my spirit back?

Dragon Ball!

Not Z just Dragon Ball, it's light and just plain fun!

Good morning Frienders!
Daily lives of High School Boys.
De-Frag
uhhh let me think....
Id say gintama but that shit can get heavy at times.
same with Sket Dance...

Zenfalcia

So, now that we and the GB thread are off the Gaming section, what takes our spot at the top of the Gaming page?

YOU GUESSED IT:
#GAMERGATE

PARFEKT.
It's a hot topic, so i'm not surprised.

Good morning Frienders!

What kind of anime? Comedy? Ones that make you cry? Romance? lewd stuff?

ultimax

Good morning Frienders!

Jojo's bizarre adventure

jojo is life

Good morning Frienders!

I really like Golden Time and I can't really recommend it often. The first half is really uplifting and happy.
Then the last half is pretty depressing
, but the ending is pretty satisfying.

Zenfalcia

Preferably something that is stupidity funny

Sure.

Seto no hanayome comes to mind.

Angel beats. Early on atleast.

Hen semi for the lewd and humour.. It's really lewd. Just a warning. There's an anime and an ova.

Hataraku maou-sama. Demon lord is a part timer (translation)

Non non biyori for some country cuteness and nice mellow anime.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom