• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 5: There's a Skeleton Inside Each of Us

Status
Not open for further replies.

croten

That's a bit much that the Internet fanbase knows the Zaibatsu's personal stats.

Or they're guessing it as well? I don't know stuff like that online bothers me.

We know that pat is 28 and he has mentioned when his birthday is so all you have to do a bit of maths to work out his DOB, same with the others.

Is Darksiders 2 any good? I just remembered its free on Xbox.

It's alright, drags on about half way through but the beginning is pretty great

http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/int...-with-pokemon-for-spooky-illustrations/.80055

This is cool

JoJo94

That's a bit much that the Internet fanbase knows the Zaibatsu's personal stats.

Or they're guessing it as well? I don't know stuff like that online bothers me.

Well DOB they mention themselves sometimes not a lot. I think they have talked about their height before too...I understand what you mean though as long as the fanbase doesn't go to far like posting links to their personal facebooks then its not too bad.

Well DOB they mention themselves sometimes not a lot. I think they have talked about their height before too...I understand what you mean though as long as the fanbase doesn't go to far like posting links to their personal facebooks then its not too bad.

Not to be a wet blanket, but even with their celebrity, they are afforded privacy.
I'm concerned someone will overstep their bounds, like sending live ladybugs in the mail.

We know that pat is 28 and he has mentioned when his birthday is so all you have to do a bit of maths to work out his DOB, same with the others.
It's alright, drags on about half way through but the beginning is pretty great

http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/int...-with-pokemon-for-spooky-illustrations/.80055

This is cool

I forgot Pat is the oldest of the group.

Can anbody catch me up on the last like 2 days of the thread?

Oh Shit.

TIIIIGGGAAA DRRRRIIIVVVUUUUU

big-tiger-driver-o.gif

"Yo look at this picture I took of Woolie sleeping! Talk about hype-ass stealth gameplay, huh?!"

JoJo94

Not to be a wet blanket, but even with their celebrity, they are afforded privacy.
I'm concerned someone will overstep their bounds, like sending live ladybugs in the mail.

Don't worry your not. I'm kind of like you and don't like the idea of too much personal information out there. I know that they have talked about their birthdays before, and that the height thing might have been a podcast question. I know they have mentioned some fans finding them on facebook and messaging them before and they said don't do that. I think most people (hopefully) know that they are still just normal people that we haven't met. Plus they are also used to the internet and will call people out...remember someone texting Woolie during the Nuzlocke stream.

"Yo look at this picture I took of Woolie sleeping! Talk about hype-ass stealth gameplay, huh?!"

You think that's something here's Liam in his castle cooking in nothing but his princess apron like one of his anime girls

It's harder for Juniors and lurker a to find the thread. I'm with you about getting pissed about someone calling us adware.

How? We're still going to be on the first page all the time. Only difference is that we're in a different section. Also, if I was new to NeoGAF and I wanted to find the Super Best Friends thread then I'd probably look in community first.

How? We're still going to be on the first page all the time. Only difference is that we're in a different section. Also, if I was new to NeoGAF and I wanted to find the Super Best Friends thread then I'd probably look in community first.

Just look at what happened to the Funny Pictures Threads.
Slowed to a crawl the moment they were moved to Community.

croten

Since I've joined I've never once been on community. Either way I'm not bummed out about this change.

Isn't community only accessible/viewable as a member?

JoJo94

So I snuck into Pat's appartment and I was surprised to find that he's actually a normal person who's nice to people! He wasn't angry at all!

Blasphemy!!!

YOU CANT HANDLE THAT GIRTH!!!

It's harder for Juniors and lurker a to find the thread. I'm with you about getting pissed about someone calling us adware.

We are just going to have to leave that behind us and advance forward into fields unknown. We must arm ourselves for whatever comes at us. This "war" wil be tough and a few of us might not survive but we will come out on top!!!

jk at the war part

Just look at what happened to the Funny Pictures Threads.
Slowed to a crawl the moment they were moved to Community.

Yeah but Funny Pictures isn't a thread for fans of a youtube group. It's fiiine. We don't rely on people browsing Gaming to hop in and go "Oh look, funny pictures, might as well contribute some that I've saved!", we rely on people being interested in SBFP and being moved to community doesn't hurt that.

The only problem I might see is that people who ONLY browse gaming and haven't heard of SBFP before might not find the thread and get interested, but we get shoutouts on the podcast and stuff, so any fan would know that we exist eventually.

We just need to SHILL HARDER any time there is a "So which youtube group/gaming podcast/LP do you like the most?" thread.

Rutti

Isn't community only accessible/viewable as a member?

I just tested it and you can see it without logging in.

I think we are going to be okey. We might miss some fans that come to neogaf for other reasons that never come to community section but if a fan comes here specially for this like me they are going to find this thread.

I don't see what that has to do with what I said. Our posting speed has nothing do with how many new users we get.

No.

I stand corrected then. It's not a big deal, but I know those Jrs who're looking

Blasphemy!!!

We are just going to have to leave that behind us and advance forward into fields unknown. We must arm ourselves for whatever comes at us. This "war" wil be tough and a few of us might not survive but we will come out on top!!!

NegativeSelfishHousefly.gif

I forgot Pat is the oldest of the group.
They said their heights and birthdays themselves and Matt and Pat's full names were in a newspaper article before they started saying them on tape but I agree with what you are saying whole heartedly, don't be creepy guys (referring to the fanbase as a whole not just us)

...Matt is the oldest, he is in his 30s
How much is that? I don't actually own a copy and only play friend's copies.
11.99 for the Vita version and there was a free DLC thing

One final thought before I go to bed: At least with these threads slowing down I can stop sweating over making new votes and OPs all the time.

Also, fuck the haters, we still da bes.
WE ARE WORTH A GILLION
Miku is a drug.
Dealing out ounces of sugoi in the streets.
Mirror's edge for 2 dollars too...still dont know if I should lol
Oh, it's a really really good game. Unless you think you'll get sick from the perspective or your computer can't handle it, go for it.

Has anyone collected a repository of Best Friend GIFs for use?

I want to do what GB does and have personality GIFs when a Zaibatsu member says something.

Those GB GIFs of Dan and Jeff are great.

ultimax

You like parkour?

For 2 dollars you get 10-15 hours of dizzying parkour action. That plus time trials will keep you busy.

Fuck I want MIRRORS EDGE 2!

WE ARE WORTH A GILLION
Dealing out ounces of sugoi in the streets.

Oh, it's a really really good game. Unless you think you'll get sick from the perspective or your computer can't handle it, go for it.
Alright i went for it lol. and its on the PSN flash sale, not for the PC or anything

During the PSN Heroine sale I picked up the best, most bad ass Sony Heroine Hatsune Miku. So I'll get around to that today

How is it? I'm tempted to get it.

You like parkour?

For 2 dollars you get 10-15 hours of dizzying parkour action. That plus time trials will keep you busy.

Fuck I want MIRRORS EDGE 2!

I don't know, man. There's a high chance that EA will fuck up ME2.

I don't know, man. There's a high chance that EA will fuck up ME2.
If they fuck it over, it'd probably still have amazing art design, some parkour sections, etc.

Honestly, though the scene is way too filled with it atm, I wouldn't mind the combat In Mirror's Edge getting a bit of a rework so that enemies become like a launching pad to keep momentum.

That said, they could also just fuck it up, and make it so the gameplay slows to a crawl.

croten

If they fuck it over, it'd probably still have amazing art design, some parkour sections, etc.

Honestly, though the scene is way too filled with it atm, I wouldn't mind the combat In Mirror's Edge getting a bit of a rework so that enemies become like a launching pad to keep momentum.

That said, they could also just fuck it up, and make it so the gameplay slows to a crawl.

I want them to abandon combat altogether, if any enemies are around it should be so they chase you but not actually fight you

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom