• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 5: There's a Skeleton Inside Each of Us

Status
Not open for further replies.
HM: Project Diva f is pretty fun so far, the game looks great and has lots of possible customization it seems, but I keep hitting O instead of X for confirm and backing down from things, its all completely my fault but I'm getting frustrated with my self. Come on Sega who did you really think would buy the game? you could have left O for confirm
jk

Zenfalcia

I've heard of it and have seen the clip of Principal v Deer. So I'll go with that.

I prefer comedy above everything, then action and horror.

Just a heads up, you might not laugh at everything. There are some silly moments that arent too great.

Comedy huh? Pure or mixed? Like romcom.

Zenfalcia

Pure, or in the case of RomCom more towards the Com than Rom. That's why Nozaki-kun is great.

Hmm.. ok. I'd list stuff like cromartie, d-frag, hataraku maou-sama and some other mostly well known animes but i'm sure you've seen most of them?

Some you probably didnt watch are hen zemi(lewd comedy) and barakamon.

Edit: hen zemi not semi.. made a typo.

Hmm.. ok. I'd list stuff like cromartie, d-frag, hataraku maou-sama and some other mostly well known animes but i'm sure you've seen most of them?

Some you probably didnt watch are hen semi(lewd comedy) and barakamon.

I've seen both Cromartie and Barakamon in anime clubs. I have the Devil is a Part-Timer on a list on Netflix.

Almost done with chapter 6 of The Evil Within.
I'm enjoying it quite a bit more than I expected to. That being said, the claustrophobic feeling the black bars give (and certain tiny issues it brings) and the occasional bugs do somewhat harm the game.

I'm around Chapter 9.

The game does a superb job of leaving you with the feeling of "Boy, I sure got lucky there" after most big encounters. Fantastic job of balancing the ammo in the game. I always feel like I don't have enough, but just manage to scrape on by.

A 12 GB slim? Didn't know that was a thing. Anyway, the double download space thing sucks. Do you have an external HDD?
If I typoed, it's a Super slim. Nope ;_; I should really just get one and throw it in but I've been putting it off because of how few PS3 games I have.

It warned me I didn't have enough space... After I added wallet funds.

360pages

Wow, getting reviews is pretty hard, anyway, Are any of you playing any interesting games. It seems a lot of you are playing the evil within.

If I typoed, it's a Super slim. Nope ;_; I should really just get one and throw it in but I've been putting it off because of how few PS3 games I have.

RIP. Time to save up for an external.

Wow, getting reviews is pretty hard, anyway, Are any of you playing any interesting games. It seems a lot of you are playing the evil within.

Mega Man X collection. It's bretty gud.

i-feel-you-bro-thumb-300x189.jpg

Jman014

Does Shadowrun Dragonfall Director's Cut count? I played that like three weeks ago.

Otherwise I just played Revengeance and Dawn of War 2 Retribution recently.

No one told me this game had a rub a vocaloid minigame

I thought it was already implied.

I'm playing MGS4. I am somewhat weirded out by the
instant noodles i
n the middle east and the
integral podcast
which I can't get more episodes apparently.

360pages

There are so many things I could writer about for writing month. I've decided what I'm going to write, but the problem is how long it will be. How long each part of the story will be and why.

Oberon

Banned
Daily Lives of High School Boys ep 10

That scene how the guy learn how to ride a bike is at the same time funny and heartwarming

Deleting the Ultimax Update, Netflix, Crunchyroll, and YouTube has provided me enough space to download DDS1.

Yay.
But they don't love it, so far Hatsune has responded positively to me coming into her room and touching her face, all the other girls got pissed at me
Maybe if you spread the love, things will go better.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom