• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 5: There's a Skeleton Inside Each of Us

Status
Not open for further replies.

BazzBro

v4l3UE5.gif

Zenfalcia

I recognize that couch. It's very comfy for interviews and other things. ;)

So you are also patiently awaiting the PT video like an anthropomorphic pony on a couch?

You sir, must be educated about what that couch means. Except i will not tell you. You'll find out when it is deemed necessary.

Isn't the game... PS4 exclusive? You uh, can't use a mouse with that.

Not with that attitude!

Zenfalcia

i love couches and couch culture

Couch culture is strong. Sometimes it needs to cleaned though. It gets pretty dirty.

Not that anyone should care. Just found out there's cat ears headphones...

I made it a link so only people who want to click it, click it.

I was going to ask him if he didn't know what that couch was but you beat me to it.

Git gud and post faster. :p Doesn't really matter.

And I never said what the pony was waiting for. But upon closer examination of the couch, probably the fluffers.

Less about examination, more like the couch has some sick lore behind it and what it means.

Couch culture is strong. Sometimes it needs to cleaned though. It gets pretty dirty.

Not that anyone should care. Just found out there's cat ears headphones...

I made it a link so only people who want to click it, click it.
I saw those. My one friend freaked out and wants them, but I'm left wondering, are you broadcasting what you listen to through the speakers? Is there a switch for them? Can you have two different things in each?

Zenfalcia

I saw those. My one friend freaked out and wants them, but I'm left wondering, are you broadcasting what you listen to through the speakers? Is there a switch for them? Can you have two different things in each?

I think it's purely cosmetic? It seems like there are speakers in the ears? So I assume you could flip a switch and blast your music for everyone to listen to. Even if they don't want to.

They look awesome but I'd never wear them in front of people.

Sure they look good, but do they sound good for their price? That's all I care about. I wouldn't be caught dead wearing one. Not even at home.

Sorta back on topic. How is everyone enjoying the new october format of 7 videos compared to the one offs?

I've been watching Extra Creditz history stuff, and it's pretty good with the details.
I actually prefer it to some of their videogame stuff.
I think it's purely cosmetic? It seems like there are speakers in the ears? So I assume you could flip a switch and blast your music for everyone to listen to. Even if they don't want to.
Sure they look good, but do they sound good for their price? That's all I care about. I wouldn't be caught dead wearing one. Not even at home.
They're probably gonna be 50$ quality headphones. You're paying for the design.
Zenfalcia said:
Sorta back on topic. How is everyone enjoying the new october format of 7 videos compared to the one offs?
I like the choices they've done so far. I know people want the old format, but this is what they could do. Looking forward to Woolie VS Japan more than anything on the channel right now though.

I like the choices they've done so far. I know people want the old format, but this is what they could do. Looking forward to Woolie VS Japan more than anything on the channel right now though.

Most people wanted it this way actually. During their last panel I think only like one person raised their hands for one offs when they asked the crowd. Legit 1 or 2 people. Alright I'll see you guys in a few hours now

Zenfalcia

They're probably gonna be 50$ quality headphones. You're paying for the design.

I'm expecting about the same, maybe slightly lower quality? Gonna need to listen to music with it to really check.

The old format had huge coverage which could appeal to many people, which might be better? Problem is they can't go too deep into the game. On the other hand the long format makes it stop just before it gets good. I'm waiting for Pat VS Japan. The Woolie VS Japan is good but at the same time a little cringe? Woolie being a fanboy in public and then I think about them filming and people just looking at them. It's not great.

Just finished Onani Master Kurosawa. What a nice/cute ending.

Very much so. What did you think of the manga/story as a whole?

The only reason I dislike it is because now I want them to finish each of the games they've played so far.

Me too. At the same time I want to see other games? It's conflicting.

Most people wanted it this way actually. During their last panel I think only like one person raised their hands for one offs when they asked the crowd. Legit 1 or 2 people. Alright I'll see you guys in a few hours now

Cya.

There's been general dissent in the YouTube comments over game choice mostly, but it think it's pretty rad. They did a poll over the format and it was like 70 to 30 in favor of four mini LPs.
. The Woolie VS Japan is good but at the same time a little cringe? Woolie being a fanboy in public and then I think about them filming and people just looking at them. It's not great.
That's what makes it great. Woolie is a true weeb now.
(I should pass out. Later party people.)

Just finished Onani Master Kurosawa. What a nice/cute ending.

just finished it myself, was not expecting Squirrel Girl's changes, I'm glad they didn't go with the cliche thing I thought was going to happen from the start. It was more realistic IMO.

I'll read that wall of text after story later

There's been general dissent in the YouTube comments over game choice mostly, but it think it's pretty rad. They did a poll over the format and it was like 70 to 30 in favor of four mini LPs.

but we in the house lets go, It's your boy AC aight? so pass that thing and watch me flex, behind my back, you know what's next

Zenfalcia

Woolie was always a weeb with his headbahd, and love for nippon but not all the animes.

Night.

just finished it myself, was not expecting Squirrel Girl's changes, I'm glad they didn't go with the cliche thing I thought was going to happen from the start. It was more realistic IMO.

I'll read that wall of text after story later

Ikr? The whole thing never really followed all the cliches to the dot. It kinda feigned and then went off the beaten path which was really surprising. Even the ending was surprising to an extent that's because it couldn't be foreseen so early.

You don't have to, but it's a little extra just for some fan service.

Since we were just talking headphones, I picked up this headset for recording my voice for a few videos, but I haven't gotten to test it out yet. How's the audio quality on it, if anyone knows?

TBH. It looks like a cheap headset. Don't expect great audio quality. Especially since it's logitech, which isn't well known for good quality items.

but we in the house lets go, It's your boy AC aight? so pass that thing and watch me flex, behind my back, you know what's next
Do the jam, all in your face wassup, just feel the bass. Drop it rock it down the room, shake it quake it, space kaboom
Just work that body work that body make sure you don't hurt nobody
Get wild lose your mind, take this thing into overtime
HEY DJ! Turn it up!
QCD gonna burn it up.
Come on y'all get on the floor
Something something A'IGHTT

I can't wait till you don't sleep and you stay longer.
I would never do that. Plus, hey, you, watcha gon' do?

Loco4Coco

Very much so. What did you think of the manga/story as a whole?

I loved it. Like most I thought he would get with Kitahara in the end but he chose the better girl. I also liked Kurosawa in this. Really didn't like the guy in the beginning, felt sorry for him in the middle, then ended up being an ok guy in my book.
But why in the flute though?!?

Zenfalcia

I loved it. Like most I thought he would get with Kitahara in the end but he chose the better girl. I also liked Kurosawa in this. Really didn't like the guy in the beginning, felt sorry for him in the middle, then ended up being an ok guy in my book.
But why in the flute though?!?

Flute? Are you talking about the part where he came on a flute? It's been a little while since I've read it.

I have one. It's.... Fine I guess? It could be worse. I wouldn't do anything super serious with it, but it's fine for small little projects.

Ah, fuck. Well, there goes $35. I heard the mic that TBF uses is pretty nice (and it obviously is), but I don't want to drop $100+ right now. Any suggestions for a guy with a relatively limited budget?

Loco4Coco

If I remember correctly, this was after his crush got with afro-kun? Or was it a different girl? Either way, he had reasons to make an impression.

Yeah it was after "the kiss".

Well it's late, gotta rest up and finally get some time to finish my DVR backlog tomorrow.

Zenfalcia

Ah, fuck. Well, there goes $35. I heard the mic that TBF uses is pretty nice (and it obviously is), but I don't want to drop $100+ right now. Any suggestions for a guy with a relatively limited budget?

It's fine just try it out for now, until you save some money for some better gear. I would've suggested getting a separate mic and headphones, but that's just my personal preference.

Yeah it was after "the kiss".

Yeah. It was kinda justified? He was angry and kinda did it as a knee jerk reaction. Plus, extra shock factor.

Night.

so i just finished watching the first 3 episodes of hajime no ippo.

i can believe how hooked i already am, seriously i don't think i have ever felt this invested in a characters success this early on in the story.
i was practically cheering ippo on every time he refused to give up (despite that being the biggest anime cliche in existence), and this was only his first fight. i think it might be his complete sincerity that most anime protagonists seem to lack but yeah, i am so excites about how far hes going to go.

why didn't i watch this sooner.

its just too bad that i cant afford to have a life for the next 6 weeks due to the metric crapton of animating will have to be doing for uni,
but im sure i can handle the wait,right? right??

NCR Redslayer

NeoGAF's Vegeta
I can't believe how many times Matt has fallen for it. Even after he points out how Woolie does it all the time, Matt will still hold on

I'm out, have a good one frienders
Night friender. Im going to go to sleep too after I finish watching the LCS Finals.
The team owned by Samsung is too good.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom