• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 5: There's a Skeleton Inside Each of Us

Status
Not open for further replies.

Village

So there was a response to Maragidyne's a fairly one, but i'm typng on steam , implying my nard comic book mmo. And just did this thing where deleted almost my entire respnse, so I feel as though the hand of god has come down to tell me to be stop arguing over useless shit shit. So i'm just gonna keep two short points and maybe we can leave on sometype of dissagreement.

one
Point
I just wanted to know whats woolie's beef with square is woolie don't seem like rpg kind of guy, I'm up on wollies SE opinions. Like he fliped off SE, but i'm like what they do to earn that scorn, Like patt and liam has talke shit about se, but I dunno if they would do that. I think they like enough square stuff or at least respect its existance to at seem like they wouldn't really care that much

two
I don't think conlfict interests are.... company problems exactly. Like I don't like anything naughty dog as made after jak and daxter, but those games are popular . I can't say this is a company issue, or at least one of note , like who am I ya know? Like I would not mind if they just dropped uncharted 4 and just made jak 4. Or a reeboot , but from the second game because game is just crash bandicoot, and if I wanted that I would just play crash bandicoot... My point is in the large fanbase, im not important. The FF version of this is ... maybe yaknow you kinda grew out of what ff is now. I dunno times change I woudn't say thats a compny problem.

It was an adequate port. A well done port is playable, plus more.

The Rising port doesn't support FPS over 60. That's adequate, not well done.

Considering the quagmire of possible failures, a seamless port that lives up to the original in every way is amazing in my book. It seems like you can't play a PC port these days without some catastrophic memory leak or framerate fuckup.

Oberon

Banned
It's unbelievable that they're barely any horror movies now. It's octobre! Where are they?
At least acording to Matt, Anabelle isn't too bad.

My current list of games I'm backed up on is absurd, but I've narrowed it down to a few options to spend the day on.

Darkness 2
Devil May Cry 4
Guacamelee Super Turbo Championship Edition
Hatoful Boyfriend
Killer is Dead
Skyrim
Skullgirls
Transformers: Fall of Cybertron

What say you friends?

My current list of games I'm backed up on is absurd, but I've narrowed it down to a few options to spend the day on.

Darkness 2
Devil May Cry 4
Hatoful Boyfriend
Killer is Dead
Skyrim
Skullgirls

What say you friends?

What version of Skullgirls do you play on? Do you just wanna play the story or just play matches?

Considering the quagmire of possible failures, a seamless port that lives up to the original in every way is amazing in my book. It seems like you can't play a PC port these days without some catastrophic memory leak or framerate fuckup.

I have high standards for good ports, and low standards to call something bad.

I fully expect Korra to be playable. Will it be a good port? Who knows. I hope they don't cap the framerate and the resolution like they did in Rising, but who knows.

Jman014

I have high standards for good ports, and low standards to call something bad.

I fully expect Korra to be playable. Will it be a good port? Who knows. I hope they don't cap the framerate and the resolution like they did in Rising, but who knows.

Titmouse did the animation for the cutscenes in the Korra game. They did the animation for the ATLA intro, so yeah.

Darkness 2
Devil May Cry 4
Hatoful Boyfriend
Killer is Dead
Skyrim
Skullgirls

What say you friends?

Skyrim last

360pages

Shit the watertank in my house sprung a leak and now I have to do a quick patch job on it before I have to completely replace it. So much for having an uneventful year.

Darkness 2
Devil May Cry 4
Hatoful Boyfriend
Killer is Dead
Skyrim
Skullgirls

What say you friends?

Finish darkness 2 first, its super short and can be beaten in an after noon

Emouse

Darkness 2
Devil May Cry 4
Hatoful Boyfriend
Killer is Dead
Skyrim
Skullgirls

What say you friends?

Killer is dead and transformers are fairly short, then some Skullgirls in the down time?

man I don't even wanna think about my backlog, last time I checked it was like 40 games not including steam and stuff I've picked up in PSN sales or from PS+

Here's some footage from the cancelled Star Wars Battlefront 3 game by Free Radical.

Part 1 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IebD4cyQiSo

Part 2 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zJQViUir2Hw

RIP my heart.
It's not fair.

I never got why people liked those games so much. I thought they always played like poor battlefield clones

Because they're good games?

When I named my pokemon after a friender it died, immediately. And caused me a game over. Fuck you guys

We're just living up to our reputation.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom