• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 5: There's a Skeleton Inside Each of Us

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good evening BestGAF, what's hap...
BhD5gvGCAAAJllQ.png
Oh...

I'll amend my statement, It was pretty good compared to what I expected it to be

I'll do the same. It's actually alright now that I think about it. S2 just kind of soured my opinion on the whole show.

Now I'm curious. Not enough to watch it, but enough to ask for some more details =P.

2 good things came out S2. The first was the Oreo Bowl. The second was Kirino punching Manami in her dumb face.
Fuck Manami

I'll do the same. It's actually alright now that I think about it. S2 just kind of soured my opinion on the whole show.

2 good things came out S2. The first was the Oreo Bowl. The second was Kirino punching Manami in her dumb face.
Fuck Manami

What was the Oreo Bowl? Somehow I don't remember that part.

S2 Spoilers:
It was really a dumb reason just to punch Manami tho. Kirino should have done it right when she said Siblings can't be lovers

Man I wish I could change the art on my stick.

What type of stick is it?

So it doesn't have a lot of good content, but something (or things) must have happened to make you dislike it so strongly.

S1 was alright. It had a decent story and likeable characters. S2 just shit's all over S1 by turning it into a harem. There's more to it, but I don't feel like writing it all out. Just watch the show if you're really curious.

What was the Oreo Bowl? Somehow I don't remember that part.

S2 Spoilers:
It was really a dumb reason just to punch Manami tho. Kirino should have done it right when she said Siblings can't be lovers

Oreo Bowl was the whole "Who's going to win the Kyouske?"

Manami punched her first for no raisin. Doesn't matter when she does it. You don't punch people for no raisin.

Super best friend thread. Talks more about Jon Tron and Game Grumps than the actual Game grumps thread

Well, yeah. Fuck the Game Grumps thread.

Okay, so I had the best idea ever and I desperately hope that someone with the patience to do it already had this idea: Inverse pokerom. Every weakness and strength reversed. Ground types being immune to flying attacks, Charizard with a 4x weakness to Venasaur, Mightyenas and Delcattys living together, mass hysteria.

Okay, so I had the best idea ever and I desperately hope that someone with the patience to do it already had this idea: Inverse pokerom. Every weakness and strength reversed. Ground types being immune to flying attacks, Charizard with a 4x weakness to Venasaur, Mightyenas and Delcattys living together, mass hysteria.

This exists in the games already.

croten

There was something like that in X and Y. There was a person who fought you and reversed all weaknesses. I think he gave you a TM or something, I believe it was a repeatable fight.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom