• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 5: There's a Skeleton Inside Each of Us

Status
Not open for further replies.

Village

I don't know why Woolie specifically flipped off Square Enix, because I don't know what he has and has not played. All I'm trying to tell you is that there are reasons why one might dislike Square Enix (regardless of whether you agree with their points or not). I don't think it's about disrespecting its existence rather than not liking its current state and wanting to express that opinion and get some more video content when you're standing in front of the building anyway. But that's just my guess. Besides, It's not like he murdered someone, which is something Woolie would totally do, he just flipped them off.

Of course its not as bad as the football murder, I talked to the ghosts, they were upset.
You can not like SE as much as you want but... I just whats up. I was like damn sn dude specicially took time out of his vacay to flip of square in a video , I don't think pat or lieam would have cared that much, I'm jus curiod, like what they do.

Of course, it eventually depends on how well a game sells, not whether everyone likes it or not. The voice of a minority will certainly not hold as strong a value as the voice of the majority, but that was never the point. Just because you're not a fan of ND's new games and would have preferred it if they went back to their older games, does the fact that the majority loves Uncharted suddenly invalidate your opinion? Popularity and company interests/responsibilities are completely irrelevant, because we're not talking about what companies should and shouldn't do, we're talking about our own stance on their actions, quality of their games and their current status.
I don't think it ivalidates my opinion rather i'm not gonan claim line this failure of the franchise and its irrelevant now and or whatever, because ya know that might be me a little , just a smidgen. But I understand maybe i was a bit abrasive a little to agressive, I'm sorry if I was. I hear a lot of broad claims on the gafs

Remember when we had that small discussion about the batman figure? I said I hated it, you said you liked it. When we spoke of it further, we explained why we thought that way, rather than "Well, most disagree with you so your opinion is irrelevant!". I got agitated because It feels like you're downplaying subjective opinions that do not agree with you by stating the popularity difference of said opinions, even though we're speaking of subjective matters and even though popularity, when it comes to validity, has no weight in the matter. Of course we can agree to disagree, because the discussion was supposed to be little more than an exchange of opinions anyway.

I don't think like brought " this franchise dead or whatever " are meant to be thrown around rather subjectively, its kinda like eh maybe you just aren't feeling it

On the other hand I could inffered you meant that, but I didn't i'm stupid.

Unrelated, went up stairs, i'm home from college is a weird mini break and I live in state. Uh... sister watching tv, this dude's hair litterally on fucking fire, like the dye in this mans hair goes from yellow to orange to red, I was astounded by this. I'm am simple.

Emouse

Yo Alien Isolation is great so far, only had one major scare so far, turned 180 and ended up touching noses with an android who then choked me to death while I picked my controller back up, can't wait to get more in to it but I wish it wasn't so long

also not a fan of stealth mechanics so it may get boring quickly for me

JXRsWBx.png

IT WAS ME, DIO!

The game was a pretty great shooter, when it worked.

I seriously doubt that DiCE would try and release something like that again.

It's not DICE I'm worried about. It's EA. I agree that BF4 was a good shooter when it worked, however, I hope that the new Battlefront isn't exactly like it. Battlefront 1 and 2 played like older Battlefield games and I'd like the new one to be the same. I don't want Battlefield 4 with a Star Wars skin slapped on it.

360pages

luckily I still had some of the repair puddy left from last year when my pipes exploded so I managed to seal up the leak and turned it into a drip. With sum luck I'll come into some extra money soon, get someone to help replace the tank and be done with it.

I hope it last at least a week.

On a lighter note, have any of you guys read that thing I sent you...yes I've seen Harvey birdman

It's not DICE I'm worried about. It's EA. I agree that BF4 was a good shooter when it worked, however, I hope that the new Battlefront isn't exactly like it. Battlefront 1 and 2 played like older Battlefield games and I'd like the new one to be the same. I don't want Battlefield 4 with a Star Wars skin slapped on it.

Oh, that.

I don't know about that. EA isn't the best decision maker. I have little hope that the new Battlefront will capture what made the old ones so great. Partly because DICE doesn't seem to get what made the old Battlefields so great.

360pages

My main concern is what makes it so fucking hard to make you characters 18+ Hell we established the women/girls in japan are actually really small compared to the rest. If they really wanted to keep the design of the character make them 18 sure it would still be creepy, but it would be a hell of a lot less creepy then sexing up an 11 year old.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom