• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 5: There's a Skeleton Inside Each of Us

Status
Not open for further replies.
He's not that good. run into a decent level electric type and your gone

HAHAHAHA-GIF.gif

The only electric type that can put some fear into Kyorge, especially on a in game run, is Lanturn. Early game, that would end the run, but remember, Kyorge can learn Earthquake.

360pages

Gen4 Arcues is actually really broke due to him having the ability to be anytime at the cost of an item slot. As I said, every Arcues can be countered, but no pokemon can counter every Arcues.

I switched between the two to test things out. Jank probably wasn't the right word. It just feels weird to have to worry about gun use and these things hanging at the side of your screen at the same time.

Oh, you'll get used to it. At the 3 hour mark it felt natural but sadly thats around the time the game ends.

Alright I don't think I can watch the Dark Souls play any more because Woolie keeps repeating the same mistakes. Which is sad because I love hearing Pat chastise him.

Watching Jeff and Vinny adamantly refuse to use the game mechanics in P4 is NOT ANNOYING ME AT ALL AND I AM JUST HAPPY TO BE WATCHING THANK YOU HAVE A GOOD DAY

Alright I don't think I can watch the Dark Souls play any more because Woolie keeps repeating the same mistakes. Which is sad because I love hearing Pat chastise him.

He's tired though

Zenfalcia

This is totally off topic, but semi on topic due to it being brought up in the last podcast.

Go Straight is such a good song. I've been listening to it while I do my homework and it's great. What are the other songs Liam, Woolie and Matt mentioned? I'm going to check them out while I do work.

360pages

I wouldn't mind another 4 player co-op game. Scott Pilgram and castle crashers would be two picks. I know they did some X-men and the Simpsons

I wouldn't mind another 4 player co-op game. Scott Pilgram and castle crashers would be two picks. I know they did some X-men and the Simpsons

Oh man I can't wait for the next Best Friend Beat em Ups, if there is one. They're always super fun to watch them bitch at each other.

They don't? I think I know why for Castle Crashers, but what's wrong with Scott Pilgrim. Hell, I think it's a great game for 10-15 bucks.

My only beef with Castle Crashers is that I wish there was less characters to choose, but that they actually played different from each other.

Its still a really fun beat em up though

360pages

So, are you guys played Rayman Legends yet, it has a huge amount of content for a platformer and it's one of the few games I didn't mind 100% outside of a lot of Kirby games.

croten

My only beef with Castle Crashers is that I wish there was less characters to choose, but that they actually played different from each other.

Its still a really fun beat em up though

I think it's one of the best XBLA games. I like The Behemoth, Alien Hominid and Battle block theater are great. In fact I like battle block just as a Stamper soundboard, apparently he's going to be in their next game too which is sweet

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom