• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 5: There's a Skeleton Inside Each of Us

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zenfalcia

Oh, looks like I missed OT5 by a few hours. It doesn't look like it's moving fast unlike OT4, but it is a Monday/weekday.
nNM7w9u.png
I made it to the shame car pool. Time to lurk more and post less.
Mostly due to midterms coming up.

When are we going to have "Best Friend Neogaf movie livestream adventure" Where we just watch a bunch of spooky movies on livestream and have fun.

I don't mind watching Alien with some Frienders.

Or Aliens. We can just quote the marines all night long.

"In the pipe, 5 by 5".

I know the DJ at the bar I'm going to, so I'm gonna see if he'll play Asutin's theme as I walk in.

If I get that coordinated I'll film it.

YISSSSSSS!!

360pages

I forgot what I was going to post. Nothing much is happening today, maybe I'll finish up doing some stuff in Naruto.

croten

Oh, looks like I missed OT5 by a few hours. It doesn't look like it's moving fast unlike OT4, but it is a Monday/weekday.

Just be aware that you are now my mortal enemy.

Duplolas

Banned
Btw. I beat dark souls yesterday, but never actually killed the king... Was that suppose to be able to happen, or did I break dark souls?

NCR Redslayer

NeoGAF's Vegeta

Don't worry, I'll save you a spot right here. *pat* *pat*

Xiraiya

Guacamelee seems like a really cool concept, the game seems really smooth and polished, however I just cannot give a single shit about Mexican themed stuff.

Guacamelee seems like a really cool concept, the game seems really smooth and polished, however I just cannot give a single shit about Mexican themed stuff.

You should. Mexican folktales and wrestling is fucking hype shit.

Dia de los Muertos has some super interesting history behind the holiday.

Meh, I think it's pretty cool, if a bit tasteless in some aspects. I think Suda51 groomed me to have a boner for anything luchadore.

Xiraiya

You should. Mexican folktales and wrestling is fucking hype shit.
Dia de los Muertos has some super interesting history behind the holiday.

Yeah it's just a setting that's never really sat well with me, the game still looks great regardless, but yeah.

Second one is the one I am talking about. I went back after I beat Gwyn to try to kill Vendrick, but I beat the game with only 6 Estus Shards and rolling is for wimps.

I never put my shield down. WhatchugunnadonowPat?

How do you not die every five seconds?

BigDes

I suppose I should kill Vendrick this run through

I just get the feels when I walk into that room and see him there, and then I have to walk away

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom