• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 5: There's a Skeleton Inside Each of Us

Status
Not open for further replies.
I mean seriously the only thing Q is missing is a mary sue type oc that they try to force into th-
PQ_Marie.png

FUCK

360pages

I'm too casual to draw maps.

The obvious solution here is to drop out.

I really like the map element, mostly because you don't have to fill out your steps, just the walls and other things you find. It works well and once you find the shortcuts and where everything is, blazing through a floor is satisfying.

I went through EO3 without mapping, it's hell, but possible. I wouldn't recommend it since it's easy to get lost.

I honestly think 3 is the best in the series. Untold classic mode is really great too.

But three took has subclasses from 4, but with a better curve and more unique classes. It's easier to break in some ways, but over all it felt super unique when compared to four which felt like a weird mixture of 1 and 2.

Really, play three. It even has alternate ending. (There is a true ending of course,)
I keep hearing good shit about 3. Plus it has that princess class which people seem to fawn over.

I'll pick it up if I ever finish all the RPGs that I've got backlogged on my DS/3DS. Currently Untold, Strange Journey and soon Persona Q. I need something to play while I wait forever and an eternity for Devil Survivor 2 Break Record in Europe.

I really like the map element, mostly because you don't have to fill out your steps, just the walls and other things you find. It works well and once you find the shortcuts and where everything is, blazing through a floor is satisfying.

I went through EO3 without mapping, it's hell, but possible. I wouldn't recommend it since it's easy to get lost.
When I was trying the DS demo I was walling stuff after I stepped through stuff so it was easier and I was just like "yeah no, this isn't for me". Maybe I should give it another chance sometime
Just reread Amigara Fault.

nooooooooo

Are you afraid of earthquakes yet?

360pages

I keep hearing good shit about 3. Plus it has that princess class which people seem to fawn over.

I'll pick it up if I ever finish all the RPGs that I've got backlogged on my DS/3DS. Currently Untold, Strange Journey and soon Persona Q. I need something to play while I wait forever and an eternity for Devil Survivor 2 Break Record in Europe.

How can you not love the princess/prince class?

images

Though I prefer the unlockable Samurai class

images

So comic book fans, what exactly is being revealed in the Ultron trailer? Because I have no idea what I saw.

I don't do comic book lore.

i list the major stuff
Tony fucked up big time and created Ultron as you can see from the busted armor in the beginning
Thor wants to kill Tony for fucking up
Ultron has an army of himself
Hulk is pissed for whatever reason and fights Hulkbuster Ironman
Caps shield is broken in half thus Wakanda time and Black Panther soon
trailer is serious compared to Avengers 1 because Ultron is not a villain you fuck around with
he can replicate himself and heal himself from any damage

So comic book fans, what exactly is being revealed in the Ultron trailer? Because I have no idea what I saw.

I don't do comic book lore.
All I know is that ultrons gonna be in it obv, what looks like a hulk buster, scarlet witch and quicksilver, and caps shield looks busted
Also metal sonic>ultron

360pages

So it begins...

The great debate of Metal Sonic VS Ultron.

And here I was simply pushing Etrain Odyssey series.

Plus EO3 has Kung-fu Red Heads!

2011-08-27-434332.jpeg

Oh my god that Friday Night at Freddy's video's ending .____.

But that skeleton warriors video was great. I forgot how much I missed Matt x Woolie.

Squishy3

Kamiya is such a shill.

"Oh, by the way, a low-priced re-release of Bayonetta has been announced. I'm sure a lot of you already know, but as an upstanding Platinum Games employee, I may as well advertise. I have it written down... It releases February 20th for ¥3900. Cheap!"

Follow the money.

Sonic Heeeeeeroooooes
oh god that fucking game. why did I 100% it
Kamiya is such a shill.

"Oh, by the way, a low-priced re-release of Bayonetta has been announced. I'm sure a lot of you already know, but as an upstanding Platinum Games employee, I may as well advertise. I have it written down... It releases February 20th for ¥3900. Cheap!"

Follow the money.

Kamiya needs to shill more. Also didn't 1 just come with 2? He wants to saturate the world in Bayo

Sh45.jpg
yeah I may think sonic heroes is shit but metal sonic is pretty cool looking.

Man not even I can defend that. Transformation was literally over a minute long

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom