• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 5: There's a Skeleton Inside Each of Us

Status
Not open for further replies.

360pages

The fact that the KH series needs a 22 minute explanation video is mind blowing.
Everyone is Sora. The End.

Well, he more talks about the story structure of the games and it's themes. Basically the themes of the series.

It's not a spoiler or even explaining the story, more about the themes of it,

ultimax

Guys 48 hours 13 minutes until it's October 24th

Hype_Train.gif

I played the island of Kingdom Hearts 1 and only had just gotten Sora in Kingdom Hearts 2 when I played them as a kid. That's as far as I got playing other peoples consoles.

Now that I'm older I don't think I have any hope of caring about Kingdom Hearts.

I played the island of Kingdom Hearts 1 and only had just gotten Sora in Kingdom Hearts 2 when I played them as a kid. That's as far as I got playing other peoples consoles.

Now that I'm older I don't think I have any hope of caring about Kingdom Hearts.

I suggest you play them if you like ARPGs, Disney and/or FF characters. At least KH1 and KH2. I don't know about the others. Apparently Birth By Sleep is pretty good.

Squishy3

I suggest you play them if you like ARPGs, Disney and/or FF characters. At least KH1 and KH2. I don't know about the others. Apparently Birth By Sleep is pretty good.
Yeah, play 1, read the plot summary for Chain of Memories (really not worth playing through at this point, it hasn't aged well) play 2, Birth By Sleep, and then read the plot summaries for the rest.

Be warned for KH1 at least it's fucking ridiculous to do all the extra content in 1.5 HD because they rebalanced everything horribly to where it's not even fun to do and is just a gigantic pain in the ass.

I have friends that forced me to play the first few hours of KH1 and KH2 again semi-recently, and I felt that KH1 felt dated as fuck and didn't like it's gameplay, KH2 was almost fluid and fun, but I wasn't really caught by the awful pacing in the intro and barely got into playing as Sora.

I'm also a little obsessed with Monster Hunter. A lot obsessed. It fills my Action RPG itch super hard.

Loco4Coco

So I was trying to look up ATLAB on Netflix (btw they don't have) and realized how bad it is to find a show. I know I can just look it up by titles but I sometimes want to search by category. I use netflix on Roku so I don't if the search/menu is displayed the same everywhere else but on this thing it'll have "Horror Movies" followed by 20 or so horror movies. I know this thing has more than 20 horror movies why can't I search them all at once?

Speaking of Persona, I recently ordered my PSTV just to play Golden

firstly I never actually finished vanilla
(got stuck on heaven)
and secondly I never wanted to replay it due to the Golden existing and me not owning a Vita

But now sense the PSTV is a thing in the US I can play Golden and some of those games that Liam's been whining about without actually buying a Vita

Some :(

But yeah, super hyped for that.

Also, fuck that FNAF video, scared the shit outta me. Fuck that game

Also, I feel bad for my copy of SMTIV. Cause I've been going back to game, made a lot of progress, but now that I'm getting Golden soon, I'll probably never touch that game again.

NCR Redslayer

NeoGAF's Vegeta
Speaking of Persona, I recently ordered my PSTV just to play Golden

firstly I never actually finished vanilla
(got stuck on heaven)
and secondly I never wanted to replay it due to the Golden existing and me not owning a Vita

But now sense the PSTV is a thing in the US I can play Golden and some of those games that Liam's been whining about without actually buying a Vita

Some :(

But yeah, super hyped for that.

Also, fuck that FNAF video, scared the shit outta me. Fuck that game
Lucky, I wish I could the liam TV to get golden but I was cheap and got vanilla.
Also,
some?
Also, I feel bad for my copy of SMTIV. Cause I've been going back to game, made a lot of progress, but now that I'm getting Golden soon, I'll probably never touch that game again.
A lot people here playing or are gonna play Persona 4 now. Guess it was inevitable.
whats Smt 4 like?

It was hilarious playing KH1 and KHCoM remix(or whatever) back to back, because apparently Sora's voice goes from Child mode to Teenager mode over the span of 5 minutes in the story.

So I finished Part 2 of Jojo, and all I can say is holy fucking shit.
That ending was the fluke-iest fucking thing in the history of final battles. Joeseph would have fucking lost if his hand didn't conveniently shoot into Kars' neck.
It was still amazing though, Joeseph is easily my favourite character in the series currently.

AND THEN I JUST STARTED STARDUST CRUSADERS.

HOLY FUCKING SHINDOIEHBNADL.UHGBFIWEGF!!!!!!!

HOW THE FUCK DID DIO SURVIVE IF ERINA WAS THE ONE WHO USED THAT COFFIN TO ESCAPE?!!?

So I finished Part 2 of Jojo, and all I can say is holy fucking shit.
That ending was the fluke-iest fucking thing in the history of final battles. Joeseph would have fucking lost if his hand didn't conveniently shoot into Kars' neck.
It was still amazing though, Joeseph is easily my favourite character in the series currently.

AND THEN I JUST STARTED STARDUST CRUSADERS.

HOLY FUCKING SHINDOIEHBNADL.UHGBFIWEGF!!!!!!!

HOW THE FUCK DID DIO SURVIVE IF ERINA WAS THE ONE WHO USED THAT COFFIN TO ESCAPE?!!?

Plot holes

Seriously Araki just wanted DIO back

Lucky, I wish I could the liam TV to get golden but I was cheap and got vanilla.
Also,
some?

A lot people here playing or are gonna play Persona 4 now. Guess it was inevitable.
whats Smt 4 like?

Cause you know the PSTV isn't compatible with the touchscreen games like Tearaway and Gravity Rush.

P4 is one of my favorite games of all time, but I couldn't replay it knowing that I was gonna play the lame version in comparison, so I just thought "fuck it."

SMTIV is fucking hard, especially at the beginning. If you go into the game (like I did) thinking about Persona, you're in for a wild ride. regular enemies just one-hitting your party members, just fuck. It gets a lot easier later on though

Cause you know the PSTV isn't compatible with the touchscreen games like Tearaway and Gravity Rush.

P4 is one of my favorite games of all time, but I couldn't replay it knowing that I was gonna play the lame version in comparison, so I just thought "fuck it."

SMTIV is fucking hard, especially at the beginning. If you go into the game (like I did) thinking about Persona, you're in for a wild ride. regular enemies just one-hitting your party members, just fuck. It gets a lot easier later on though

It is compatible tho. Didn't you listen to the podcast? Liam said you can use the DS4 touchpad right?

It is compatible tho. Didn't you listen to the podcast? Liam said you can use the DS4 touchpad right?

I don't really know much about the Vita, but isn't there some weird touch thing on the back of the handheld that does game shit that just wouldn't work with a controller?

All I know about the Vita is the stuff Liam tells us, and I played one at a GameStop that had PS All Stars in it and I was like "fuck this game" so I don't know.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom