• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 5: There's a Skeleton Inside Each of Us

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remember that time when Numbuh 3 showed up on Billy and Mandy for no reason, and she was some demon.

Edit: no wait there was an entire cross-over episode, I forgot.

One day we will get Harem Paradise/ Yandere Hell, and it will be glorious
I can only keep dreaming.

Although I was thinking more along the lines of something like Alien Isolation. But instead of an Alien, it's a Yandere, and she'll keep stalking you and eventually hurt you and others if you fuck up.

Damn it all, if I'm ever in a position where I'm told to make a horror game, I'm gonna do just this thing.

No, no, fight the ecchi.

Nailed it
Ecchi will never die!

StoneFox

So I just beat Ico. What a wonderful little game that has some of the worst fucking combat I have experienced. The game didn't need it. Makes me remember how amazing the PS2 was for gaming though.

Now I'm going to go play some DMC 1 to get the bad taste of this combat out.
The combat is supposed to be bad on purpose.

Squishy3

The best kids cartoon finale is the Ed Edd and Eddy movie. The neighborhood kids chase them out of the cul de sac and they go hunting for Eddy's brother while they're chasing them and he's a total dipshit (as is expected) and they all beat the shit out of him.

The Dexter's Lab movie is also really good.

Worst kids cartoon finale? Samurai Jack. Because it doesn't have one. :(

360pages

The best kids cartoon finale is the Ed Edd and Eddy movie. The neighborhood kids chase them out of the cul de sac and they go hunting for Eddy's brother while they're chasing them and he's a total dipshit (as is expected) and they all beat the shit out of him.

The Ed Edd and Eddy movie actually gave me the legit feels, to see all the kids hate them all the way through the series and them trying their best to earn their respect and love. And them finally getting it in the end was really amazing.

Loco4Coco

It had a movie?

Shocked-CM-Punk.gif

That movie gave me childhood feels

Cause I was like "Yeah!! Now they're finally popular!!" and it ended.

I had a few too many red licorice screwdrivers so I'm a tad tipsy, like everybody in the club is getting, so I only have a tenuous grasp on what's happening, but The Grim Adventures of Billy and Mandy is the best children's show on the cartoon network.

Squishy3

This is one image that begins to sum up how cool the Dexter's Lab movie is.

thumb.jpg

Look how fucking rugged 30 year old Dexter is.

I had a few too many red licorice screwdrivers so I'm a tad tipsy, like everybody in the club is getting, so I only have a tenuous grasp on what's happening, but The Grim Adventures of Billy and Mandy is the best children's show on the cartoon network.
You're just saying that because Mandy is a loli.

The Ed Edd and Eddy movie actually gave me the legit feels, to see all the kids hate them all the way through the series and them trying their best to earn their respect and love. And them finally getting it in the end was really amazing.

Yeah, and it was done really well. You'd think on paper, the idea of Ed, Edd, and Eddy getting love finally would be the worst, most out of nowhere bullshit ever, but it wasn't. It was really good.

Damn Aaron you're a pretty good drunk typer

thumb.jpg

YEEEEEAAAAAH DEXTER DA BES

Squishy3

And let's talk about the best episode of Ed Edd and Eddy. The episode where Ed gets grounded and his room is in the basement so to prevent him from getting out of the basement his parents just REMOVE THE FUCKING STAIRS.

thumb.jpg

You're just saying that because Mandy is a loli.
Yo man fuck Mandark...always trying to fuck dexters sister and shit...brutha dont do that kinda shit thats his sista!

360pages

Yeah, and it was done really well. You'd think on paper, the idea of Ed, Edd, and Eddy getting love finally would be the worst, most out of nowhere bullshit ever, but it wasn't. It was really good.

I think the best part was not only did Eddy apologize, but he admitted he did all those things for people to like him. Also Eddy's brother was a complete scum bag, which made all the hype he was getting during the series both scary and made you feel legit sad for Eddy.

"NO ONE...can see me move... In the darkness."

Season 2 is their best output on Machinima hands down.

Absolutely. RE 4, MK9, Portal 2, WWE All Stars, LA Noire, Man v.s Wild. It's all there

And let's talk about the best episode of Ed Edd and Eddy. The episode where Ed gets grounded and his room is in the basement so to prevent him from getting out of the basement his parents just REMOVE THE FUCKING STAIRS.

LMAO

Fuck, man. That was the funniest.

Squishy3

Oh god I looked up the summary for the episode where Ed gets grounded.

THE FUCKING INNUENDO I AM DEAD

"Edd and Eddy are upstairs in Edd's house, where Edd is acting quite hyper and Eddy is bored. Fed up with Edd's excitement, Eddy demands to know what the big deal is, and learns that Edd has applied lubricant to his hole so it'll give an excellent ride. He then suggests that Eddy use protection when he goes in, but Eddy, never one for patience, dives right in. Edd quickly follows him down his father's hole"

360pages

I think one of the best episodes was when they were trying to break out of school, only for them to have wasted the entire day trying to do so and school was already over.

Or the haunted house episode, or when they broke reality itself or when they had to tell Johnny a bedtime story. Damn, so many good episodes.

Or that episode where everything was one huge acid trip and when it starts you're like "wait what the fuck is going on?"
Red licorice vodka screwdrivers have done a number on me, fellas! I can't stop watching Jontron and cackling like a madman.
In the club? You can do that?

In the club? You can do that?

Pssst, Joose! I wasn't actually in a club! I was just casually drinking while watching that Netflix show about Scarecrow from batman being in WW1 cryme Tyme. Its alright, bro! But it was long as shit and I kept drinking the whole time so I accidentally got drunk! Just thought I'd let you know!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom