• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 5: There's a Skeleton Inside Each of Us

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't really know much about the Vita, but isn't there some weird touch thing on the back of the handheld that does game shit that just wouldn't work with a controller?

All I know about the Vita is the stuff Liam tells us, and I played one at a GameStop that had PS All Stars in it and I was like "fuck this game" so I don't know.

It's literally just a touch screen on the back I believe.

Get ready for FNAF 2 next year. That'll surely give Pat a heart attack.
that fox at the end

Don't even start

Every time there's a video or stream for that fucking game, I just can't watch it

It is the cheapest jumpscare simulator I've ever seen. and I'm a huuuuuge pussy when it comes to jumpscares, so that game is just hell for me. An when I saw that they uploaded a Shitstorm video of it I immediately went "Fuck this" and clicked the video anyway because I love Matt and Pat.

Can't wait for their video of P.T :(

NCR Redslayer

NeoGAF's Vegeta
Don't even start

Every time there's a video or stream for that fucking game, I just can't watch it

It is the cheapest jumpscare simulator I've ever seen. and I'm a huuuuuge pussy when it comes to jumpscares, so that game is just hell for me. An when I saw that they uploaded a Shitstorm video of it I immediately went "Fuck this" and clicked the video anyway because I love Matt and Pat.

Can't wait for their video of P.T :(
Hopefully PT is the shitstorm video with Liam in it.

Direct quote from the author:
"I wanted to bring him back and I didn't care"

gnEcAmT.gif

I fucking love this anime

NCR Redslayer

NeoGAF's Vegeta
I think they mentioned that Matt and Woolie haven't seen anything of it, so I'm assuming it'll be a Matt/Woolie video.

Also fuck P.T, I respect it more as a horror game than a jumpscare simulator though :)

Well pat mentioned a video he did with liam where liam destroys his mouse outkof fear and all I can think is PT
Wait a minute, it cant be PT, because isn't it only for the PS4?
I feel like an idiot.

360pages

Kids next door was an awesome cartoon...then the last season happen. And the series final was the worst thing ever...like legit worst way to end anything ever. I would have rather it be canceled then do that. (Operation Zero was a better ending than that)

Have any of you guys played Fantasy Life yet, cause it's coming soon here in the US and it looks really interesting from all the vids I've seen.

You know what, maybe I should just stop playing new games and wait till Golden gets here then I'll never play another game again for a month. Sorry Witcher 2. Sorry SMT 4. You're officially on my backlog (again)

I am thinking it is White Day instead of PT. That game's sound design will literally drop my mouse.

ibchyd4XZAtqoK.gif

I don't think I could handle White Day. I can barely handle P.T.

I'm such a babby when it comes to atmospheric horror. Jump scares really don't affect me, but atmosphere can fleece me of spirit like a good stripper can fleece me of money.

Kids next door was an awesome cartoon...then the last season happen. And the series final was the worst thing ever...like legit worst way to end anything ever. I would have rather it be canceled then do that. (Operation Zero was a better ending than that)

At least it did end, unlike Spongebob and The Simpsons where there corpse still walks and rots more everyday. People can't stand the smell.

How did it end anyway? I completely forgot.

So I just beat Ico. What a wonderful little game that has some of the worst fucking combat I have experienced. The game didn't need it. Makes me remember how amazing the PS2 was for gaming though.

Now I'm going to go play some DMC 1 to get the bad taste of this combat out.

360pages

At least it did end, unlike Spongebob and The Simpsons where there corpse still walks and rots more everyday. People can't stand the smell.

How did it end anyway, I completely forgot.

Number 1 went into a special program for members who get to stay members even after 13. And years down the line when all of the characters are adults. 2,3,4 and 5 are set up in an interview and given their memories back. And no, they did not animate this, this is all done with actors for some reason. Telling a story about how number 1 left.

Actually it was really dumb and it gets even dumber as it goes on. I legit hated the ending as a kid.

Agent York

Neo Member
Wait, I thought Operation Zero was the ending. What horrible finale did I miss?

Edit: Nvm, answered above

NCR Redslayer

NeoGAF's Vegeta
Its the holiday where if you get noticed by girls during valentine's day you have to repay them with a gift.

Thats the premise since you forgot a girl noticed you and have to go back to school during night to repay her I believe
Of course that would be the video with Liam in it, its just like one of his japanese animes.

Number 1 went into a special program for members who get to stay members even after 13. And years down the line when all of the characters are adults. 2,3,4 and 5 are set up in an interview and given their memories back. And no, they did not animate this, this is all done with actors for some reason. Telling a story about how number 1 left.

Actually it was really dumb and it gets even dumber as it goes on. I legit hated the ending as a kid.

Oh yeah, I remember that dumb live action bullshit, that was stupid.

Of course that would be the video with Liam in it, its just like one of his japanese animes.

I know right, that's literally what I thought when I saw screenshots for it.

What a wonderful little game that has some of the worst fucking combat I have experienced.
WHY YES IT DID

why-would-you-do-this-to-me.gif

I liked it personally though nothing could beat operation Z.E.R.O
that ending with numbah ones dad erasing his own memories is jus...fuck

Its the holiday where if you get noticed by girls during valentine's day you have to repay them with a gift.

Thats the premise since you forgot a girl noticed you and have to go back to school during night to repay her I believe
And this was made into a horror game?

Fuck it, just give me a Yandere simulator or something while they're at it, I'd play the shit out of that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom