• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 5: There's a Skeleton Inside Each of Us

Status
Not open for further replies.
How so? I hear similar words about the Rock too.

Every story I hear about wrestlers being jerks is pretty much them being very conceited and disrespectful, since having a large ego is part of what it takes to be successful in WWE. But I've always heard way more positive stories about all of them, so you never know. But you hear "He's an asshole" story about pretty much every celebrity, so it's not really worth bothering with caring about.

Every story I hear about wrestlers being jerks is pretty much them being very conceited and disrespectful, since having a large ego is part of what it takes to be successful in WWE. But I've always heard way more positive stories about all of them, so you never know. But you hear "He's an asshole" story about pretty much every celebrity, so it's not really worth bothering with caring about.

isn't JR a Asshole too? :/

jBrQ2Ly.png

Updated the Matt image.

I understood that.

"He's a jerk" to me is always contextual.

Someone can be labeled a jerk, douche, asshole, prick, and bastard just by not signing an autograph. That's the modern day bar.

I was just curious about the stories he heard.

ultimax

I can see it. He does a lot of good shit, but it would take a fucking paragon of humanity to not let all that go to your head at least a little.
I don't know if you've ever seen the reality show total divas, but john cena is on it a lot since he's dating one of the Bella twins. He seems like a pretty okay guy, but he must have the patience of a saint to put up with a diva. I would literally go insane because they do the dumbest shit on that show

bJUJ9Vz.jpg

You know, some of these people have surprisingly good taste, Pat and Harry Potter need to have a spoilercast about Monster.

HOLY SHIT HARRY POTTER LIKES MONSTER
dawning+horror.gif

AND IPPO!!!!!

Keanu Reeves Likes Berserk Fuck YES

Christian Bale likes Metal Gear... I always said he'd make a good Solid Snake

SON OF A BITCH! Left my laptop charger at home...so I gotta turn the brightness all the way down so it can survive the Smash Direct. Praise the sun for me. I could use the solar energy.

I don't know if you've ever seen the reality show total divas, but john cena is on it a lot since he's dating one of the Bella twins. He seems like a pretty okay guy, but he must have the patience of a saint to put up with a diva. I would literally go insane because they do the dumbest shit on that show

I've been meaning to watch it just to see how fucking weird it is, but yeah, I've heard he's cool on there. But, it's reality TV, so you never can tell.

And shit, yeah, cannot imagine putting up with reality TV bullshit all the time, even if it's super fake I imagine it would be a huge hassle.

Xiraiya

It feels weird to me that Jason David Frank doesn't like/watch Sentai/Kamen Rider
That list just needed JoJo and Kamen Rider to be the most perfect list worthy of the Green Ranger.

And those are probably just the ones that have been mentioned the most at some point, if it's not on there I wouldn't imagine it means he doesn't like it.

ultimax

I've been meaning to watch it just to see how fucking weird it is, but yeah, I've heard he's cool on there. But, it's reality TV, so you never can tell.

And shit, yeah, cannot imagine putting up with reality TV bullshit all the time, even if it's super fake I imagine it would be a huge hassle.
It's pretty weird yeah, I'd say its worth a watch just because it's kinda interesting seeing divas/stars behind the scenes. But ugh. Reality TV.

joe2187

Banned
Well I guess amazon slipped one over on me for giving me two SK Shinovi games for the price of one.

I got shipping confirmation for Bayo2, but I was charged for two copies and they sent two.

Zenfalcia

SON OF A BITCH! Left my laptop charger at home...so I gotta turn the brightness all the way down so it can survive the Smash Direct. Praise the sun for me. I could use the solar energy.

How could you? That's like the most important thing to forget.
I'm crazy so I have two laptop chargers, one for home and one for going places. That way I'll never forget my charger.

Watching this Direct is making me question even more why the fuck the 3DS version is even a thing, let alone the first one released.

If it was just a side thing I don't think anyone would be complaining.

And yo! Kirby Air Rise challenge screen!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom