• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 5: There's a Skeleton Inside Each of Us

Status
Not open for further replies.

360pages

That's kinda scummy Nintendo, and that's coming from someone who bought both.

I'm sure they will let you buy him even if you don't get both versions. I know the Wii U version isn't on the top of my list, and I will buy the 3DS DLC. But I sure the won't fuck everyone else over who isn't willing to buy a 50/40$ secondary version of their game.

OH MAN FUCK ALL YA'LLS CONVERSATIONS FUCKING KORRA BOOK 3
After how Book 2 annoyed me with how almost everything got revealed at once and nothing got done ever, this is a much more enjoyable season. Tenzin is such a fucking badass holy shit, I was thinking they were going to kill him. Though the "and then suddenly they could do the thing" they were pulling on almost everyone was kinda dumb, it's not as bad as the "and then suddenly she was the BIG BLUE SUPER POWERS" they did in 2. AND NOW SHE'S IN A WHEELCHAIR WITH NO PAST AVATARS YO THIS IS SOME SHIT. Good conflict, I'm glad there was a good balance of shit fucking up and going well. Fuck Zaheer man.

There might be more if people bring something up. Will catch up with book 4 sunday

RIP Snake

ESPN_world_cup_bravil_germany_boy_crying_jef_140708.gif

jesse-pinkman-crying-breaking-bad.gif

tumblr_mczzc5rb5f1qhf4j4o3_2501.gif

Sakurai You are a monster.

After how Book 2 annoyed me with how almost everything got revealed at once and nothing got done ever, this is a much more enjoyable season. Tenzin is such a fucking badass holy shit, I was thinking they were going to kill him. Though the "and then suddenly they could do the thing" they were pulling on almost everyone was kinda dumb, it's not as bad as the "and then suddenly she was the BIG BLUE SUPER POWERS" they did in 2. AND NOW SHE'S IN A WHEELCHAIR WITH NO PAST AVATARS YO THIS IS SOME SHIT. Good conflict, I'm glad there was a good balance of shit fucking up and going well. Fuck Zaheer man.

There might be more if people bring something up. Will catch up with book 4 sunday

You're going to enjoy book 4, it's super different and interesting.
Also Boom Boom Lady's death was radical.

Back on topic.

774.gif

Jman014

The Red Lotus seriously did some evil cult shit to Korra. Korra just needs hugs.

Alfebit

Banned

Glad you liked it. Such a melancholy scene for book 3 to end on.

I'm sure they will let you buy him even if you don't get both versions. I know the Wii U version isn't on the top of my list, and I will buy the 3DS DLC. But I sure the won't fuck everyone else over who isn't willing to buy a 50/40$ secondary version of their game.

I know that they'll let you buy him, but it's still a bit scummy.

I hope the price is far for those who have to pay.

You're going to enjoy book 4, it's super different and interesting.
Also Boom Boom Lady's death was radical.
OH MAN YES, her and the queen. I was like whut. I was ready for
everyone's death
. They were pulling at me man
The Red Lotus seriously did some evil cult shit to Korra. Korra just needs hugs.
Damn straight, fuck those guys. Like how was any of that a good plan

Jman014

Man
her death scene was pretty brutal even without showing anything.

Yeah she got owned hard.

OH MAN YES, her and the queen. I was like whut. I was ready for
everyone's death
. They were pulling at me man

Damn straight, fuck those guys. Like how was any of that a good plan

The Red Lotus make for an evil cult. I love cults that are bad guys.

Couldn't snake do that in brawl? I never owned brawl so I wouldn't know

I bet the voice actors had fun doing the convos.

Yeah I was just "That....that happened? She has no head now.....Damn metal lady." ALSO I FORGOT TO ADD THIS HOLY SHIT JINORA IS AANG GATDAMN

SPOILERS FOR THE FINAL KORRA SEASON

I hope you like the 3 year jump.

I'm really bummed snake isn't in.. At least.. I have Pac-man as my new main.

I have a theory that Kanye suffers from mild autism. He is a gifted musician and writer but he has trouble in social situations and has trouble interacting with other people

Didn't Kanye get in an accident that messed with his head a bit? Made him real confrontational and easily pissed of for no reason, I think.

He's a very talented and passionate producer (don't like his rhymes but his beats are good) and in between all the nonsense he actually has some smart shit to say. He's just extremely confident and when things aren't going the way he wants them to he just says "Fuck it, I'll do it myself, I know I can make this happen!" So he goes off and makes things happen. He talked about how Nike tried to screw him over on a clothing deal, so he went and did it on his own and did it so well that Nike is begging him to reconsider and offering him the world now. Of course, that quickly got overshadowed by the fact that he paired that with comments about how all black people are still slaves (which is a bit much, but technically true for anyone having to work to make a living).

His biggest problem seems to be that he keeps making a fool of himself. but I guess it doesn't really matter seeing how successful he is despite all that.

People that have him can play online with him against people that don't have him though right?

So himself since Lucario is a Mewtwo clone?

Fighting games usually have you download the DLC character's data but put them behind a paywall to unlock them. Probably will do the same thing here.

Okingjrr

Hey you guys, been out for the past few days. Essentially haven't seen any video since saturday, and spent my free time catching up to this thread. Vacation is rough.
How's everyone?
I haven't seen the Smash direct so I don't get half of the posts.

Hey you guys, been out for the past few days. Essentially haven't seen any video since saturday, and spent my free time catching up to this thread. Vacation is rough.
How's everyone?

I'm Good. Ridley was announced as a Stage Boss/Hazard. Mewtwo is in.

Jman014

How's everyone?

Doing good. Waiting for my copy of Civ Beyond Earth to unlock so I can play it, which won't be for another 5 hours.

Fighting games usually have you download the DLC character's data but put them behind a paywall to unlock them. Probably will do the same thing here.
Oh yeah I know that's a thing, I just wasn't sure if Nintendo did.
How's everyone?
There have been all kinds of wars and salt and hype. How was reading thousands of posts and why would you do that to yourself?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom