• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 5: There's a Skeleton Inside Each of Us

Status
Not open for further replies.

NCR Redslayer

NeoGAF's Vegeta
Hey you guys, been out for the past few days. Essentially haven't seen any video since saturday, and spent my free time catching up to this thread. Vacation is rough.
How's everyone?
I haven't seen the Smash direct so I don't get half of the posts.
Started playing vanilla Persona 4, and I have little idea whats going on.

Rutti

I'm waiting my friend to get some more free time and then we jump into Beyond Earth together. For what I have seen that game looks awesome. I loved civ V and will probably love this one too.

Okingjrr

Oh yeah I know that's a thing, I just wasn't sure if Nintendo did.

There have been all kinds of wars and salt and hype. How was reading thousands of posts and why would you do that to yourself?
I enjoy reading what you guys wrote.

What the fuck. I just got another Bayonetta 2 First Print edition sent my way. Guess I'm sending it back.
I could sell it, but it sounds like too much of a hassle.
Man, mine's still somewhere in the mail.
It gets to my place tomorrow on the 24, but I'm on vacation, in the Caribbean.

Wow, damn a lot happened the past few hours.
so gaming discussion is now overrun with smash threads, is this not why OTs exist
Smash is something people freak out over, so discussion that should go in the OT would be a mess to discuss in one thread. Also people are reactionary and immediately make threads for this kinda thing.

Okingjrr

Started playing vanilla Persona 4, and I have little idea whats going on.
That's normal, I guess :p
I started fire emblem awakening, I'm enjoying it so far, got to the first side quest. I hope I don't get rpg fatigue like when I played bravely default. Got to chapter 2 and didn't feel like playing anymore.

Zenfalcia

That's normal, I guess :p
I started fire emblem awakening, I'm enjoying it so far, got to the first side quest. I hope I don't get rpg fatigue like when I played bravely default. Got to chapter 2 and didn't feel like playing anymore.

First, what difficulty are you playing on and second, what mode?
Are you playing as a girl or guy?

Emouse

Smash is a big thing and everyone gets hyped about it. So its common that everyone would drop everything once all this smash stuff comes out

Oh yeah I get the reason behind it, it's just that there's multiple threads about the same game why not post in the same thread, granted they're all about different subjects like mewtwo and the stage creator and I suppose it'd be a clusterfuck if it was all in one thread

seems like I've answered my own question

Oh yeah I get the reason behind it, it's just that there's multiple threads about the same game why not post in the same thread, granted they're all about different subjects like mewtwo and the stage creator and I suppose it'd be a clusterfuck if it was all in one thread

seems like I've answered my own question
Well it makes sense for us cause were everythinfGAF but I would find it weird if destinygaf started talking bout smash.
Edit: oh I see there are like 10 different threads talking about single things from the stream

Emouse

Well it makes sense for us cause were everythinfGAF but I would find it weird if destinygaf started talking bout smash.

of course, I understand

So glad Guac has a new intro and outro, it's a lot better than the weird slowed down TBF theme. Also Liam trolling Woolie super hard is great.

I love that there's finally an outro, I know it's a little thing but it makes the videos seem more complete instead of just abrupt endings to each part

Jman014

It makes me sad when people don't play as default.
I don't blame them for wanting to personalize.. but default are the best.

I too like playing default characters. I have default male Robin in Awakening and don't regret it. Go Default Robin in Smash!

Zenfalcia

It's my first FE game, so I'm taking it easy. Normal casual mode with a guy.

That's too easy though. Do a woolie and delete your save and restart on hard classic and play it the real way.

I too like playing default characters. I have default male Robin in Awakening and don't regret it. Go Default Robin in Smash!

It just feels right. I did the same for mass effect, because default shep is best shep.

Rockk

Can't wait to hear Liam on the podcast backdown from calling Smash 4 shit.

I'm kidding, it's still shit. No Snake. rip

I beated Korra Today Actually. I think it was worth it. I liked it. Airbending is too OP

There's one worse on the latest page.

I-dont-believe-you.gif

I don't understand how you can't restrain yourself for your son's girlfriend. It's not like cigs, meth, or any other drug right?

Okingjrr

That's too easy though. Do a woolie and delete your save and restart on hard classic and play it the real way.

It just feels right. I did the same for mass effect, because default shep is best shep.
It's fine, I enjoy a calm non frustrating playthrough for rpgs. I will definitely try a harder difficulty for bayo.

For mass effect, I would go default shep, weirdly. Must be all the marketing around the template that makes me think it's the only template you should use.

Jman014

It's fine, I enjoy a calm non frustrating playthrough for rpgs. I will definitely try a harder difficulty for bayo.

For mass effect, I would go default shep, weirdly. Must be all the marketing around the template that makes me think it's the only template you should use.

Yeah FE:A was my first FE game too.

Default Male Shepard has that cool scruff on his face.

Zenfalcia

But the frustration is part of the game! :D

Awakening isn't my first FE and I really like the idea of characters not coming back because it makes the strategy mean a lot more when you don't just throw your characters in and try to kill everything without a strategy. For some context i guess..
I'm intentionally playing on lunatic and I've restarted at least 50 times on 2 missions alone because of how hard they are. #worthit

Yeah FE:A was my first FE game too.

What difficulty and mode did you play on?

360pages

Yeah, I don't trust lurkers enough for that shit.

Also, still writing. I'm thinking on what my next chapter will be. It will probably be my last chapter for a while since Writing month will be devouring my time completely almost.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom