• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 5: There's a Skeleton Inside Each of Us

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who would win in a fight? The characters from Persona or SMT? *hides*

I mentioned this once before, but whoever's series is happier and lighter in tone overall will always triumph because of that's how writing works
But the SMT characters would totally win if they actually fought because they're warriors, not schoolchildren

Raidou Kuzunoha would win everything just for being a stylin' motherfucker.

This is true.

Smtds-raidou-kuzunoha4.jpg

Zenfalcia

If you want a challenge and a balanced game I'd say start with EO3, if you want something to ease you into the series I'd say EO4.

That being said, there is a demon for EO4 on the E-shop, and I think that gives a better picture of what the EO series is about rather than Untold. (I'd wait to play untold, some of the changes make it hard to go back and play older games in the series.)

No need to even bother with 1 or 2, considering 1 was already remade as untold and 2 is getting remade as well.

I just checked the demo's name. Looks like the millenium girl demo is the untold demo. Are you saying untold is newer and streamlined which would ruin the older games?

360pages

I just checked the demo's name. Looks like the millenium girl demo is the untold demo. Are you saying untold is newer and streamlined which would ruin the older games?

Kind of, the floor jumping alone kind of ruins the old ones somewhat.

You can find 4s demo right, I like Untold, but I think 4 demo will give you a better feel of classic EO.

Even if you do decide to get Untold, play classic mode. creating you own party is so much more satisfying.

NCR Redslayer

NeoGAF's Vegeta
NCR's Time in Persona 4 #4
Got my glasses! And just in time for the first fight against the shadows.
and I got my stand. Now I'm like pat.

So with all the Korra talk happening I decided to start Book 4
inb4 Korra finds Toph and gets her ass kicked back into gear
Also Korra w/ short hair

I'm more upset that they're playing the 360 version. With PC they could use that amazing Woolie skin.

I doubt that skin was in development when they were playing this game, though.

So with all the Korra talk happening I decided to start Book 4
inb4 Korra finds Toph and gets her ass kicked back into gear
Also Korra w/ short hair

Did you fucking guess that?

I doubt that skin was in development when they were playing this game, though.

Did you fucking guess that?

She's in the earth kingdom now, under a false identity, getting her ass kicked in an underground fighting ring when she should be winning. Foreshadowing for 1. A new mentor to get her her past lives connection back so she can be the truest avatar once again and 2. Toph parallels everywhere.
There's a reason I'm the explanation guy at my anime club.

Man I never saw that Liam Jumpscare. There is another jumpscare associated with sound if they just went a little bit further. I was sure that was the one.

WHITE DAY SPOILER
There was a bucket in the middle of a dark hallway and you could not see it with matches unless you look straight down and has a deafening crash sound.

Don't listen to them. I don't know they have this idea that Yukiko has no personality. All the characters do. The only issue is that they are paper thin. Yukiko has an airhead princess kind of personality.

Yeah, I'm just exaggerating.
Yukiko's problem is that she's only got two modes, airheaded and aloof or hysterically laughing. I didn't like her. Chie's got more depth of expression and so does everybody else. It doesn't help that her social link is much more of a japanese thing than everybody else's and gets the most lost in translation.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom