• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 5: There's a Skeleton Inside Each of Us

Status
Not open for further replies.
graphics-exclamation-mark-351457.gif
VOTE YOU NERDS
graphics-exclamation-mark-351457.gif

QUOTE TO REVEAL THE LINK

dont forget to vote for Age of Wooltron you nerds
we gotta bring the pie lore to its inevitable conclusion
the extinction of pies

Archgan

Aaron I voted for yours because the others can be used anytime where yours can only work for the next thread.

But our Galactic Tormentor won't be relevant by the end if the next one!

Seriously, I love the idea that Clifford is a giant monster stained with the blood of his enemies.

The latest Shitstorm standalone is so much funnier if you heard that podcast where Pat bitches about Liam throwing his mouse.

That said, NEVER let Liam handle a PC game again. Fucker was jerking that thing around like crazy.

Voted.

Also I'm restarting Untold in classic now. I'm so glad that Persona Q/Untold 2 have multiple save files. I don't think my heart can delete the 8 hours of save file I did in story, but to enjoy the game I must kill Higherlander and Frederica, the only good things in story mode.

Alfebit

Banned

360pages

Voted.

Also I'm restarting Untold in classic now. I'm so glad that Persona Q/Untold 2 have multiple save files. I don't think my heart can delete the 8 hours of save file I did in story, but to enjoy the game I must kill Higherlander and Frederica, the only good things in story mode.

How are you enjoy classic mode?

Funny enough, the story characters do carry into classic mode once you finish story mode. Though you keep everything anyway even if you can't access it right away.

All your items from Classic mode carry into story mode once finished as well, and don't worry your classic mode characters aren't deleted, just locked away until you start classic mode again.

How are you enjoy classic mode?

Funny enough, the story characters do carry into classic mode once you finish story mode. Though you keep everything anyway even if you can't access it right away.

All your items from Classic mode carry into story mode once finished as well, and don't worry your classic mode characters aren't deleted, just locked away until you start classic mode again.

Currently I'm fighting the toughest enemy: team creation.

Voted.

I thought Raquana was pretty cool.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom