• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 5: There's a Skeleton Inside Each of Us

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wish there were a way to make yourself forget you're getting mail so I could get that surprise feeling whenever I order something, which is rarely

Yeah, I'm just exaggerating.
Yukiko's problem is that she's only got two modes, airheaded and aloof or hysterically laughing. I didn't like her. Chie's got more depth of expression and so does everybody else. It doesn't help that her social link is much more of a japanese thing than everybody else's and gets the most lost in translation.

I guess. I'd say that Marie and Naoto's expressions are on par with Yukiko's.
The trinity of terrible girls.

I wish there were a way to make yourself forget you're getting mail so I could get that surprise feeling whenever I order something, which is rarely

It's possible. I completely forgot that I had ordered that Elizabeth figure. Mostly because it was arriving around a month after I ordered it.

ACTUAL PHOTO OF YUKIKO'S PERSONALITY AND APPEAL
grinding_rock_stone.gif
I hate you you most of all :D

Also fuck the end of white day!

It's possible. I completely forgot that I had ordered that Elizabeth figure. Mostly because it was arriving around a month after I ordered it.

Well seeing as how I ordered something yesterday and it's getting here tomorrow, I don't think that'll happen to me this time

Dat Suyin Beifong and Kya.

They come into their own so hard in season 2. And you should meet Kya and Suyin!

I WAS JUST ABOUT TO SAY

Anyone not submitted a tagline/Do people want the tagline vote up? It's been a solid 5 hours since any submissions have been sent/posted, and we have a full 34 taglines.

If you posted it in the thread, I got it.

Hey, I gave you an answer. What more do you want?

Speaking of answers, you should give me one. The question being "Where are you in Onani Master?"

I want an MIB scrambler damnit.
After Broccoli head tells him they're going out
. I'll finish it by sunday for sure, maybe before then.

Anyone not submitted a tagline/Do people want the tagline vote up? It's been a solid 5 hours since any submissions have been sent/posted, and we have a full 34 taglines.

Jesus. Are there multiple taglines for people or did 34 people really enter a title?

I want an MIB scrambler damnit.
After Broccoli head tells him they're going out
. I'll finish it by sunday for sure, maybe before then.

Oh, so you're still there. Get to reading, fool.

Zenfalcia

I've been meaning to watch it, but I'm watching it with my best friend who first got me into Avatar, and we're still going through Breaking Bad right now. We'll probably watch it next, if I don't do Hellsing or Madoka.

You know which one you should watch first of those two.
It's Madoka.

I posted a few. Well, it's not like it matters which one you picked.

Alright, so I'm reading Drifters and its cool, but I'm thinking of starting something else.

I have Grappler Baki and Akumetsu ready to go, which one?

You know which one you should watch first of those two.
It's Madoka.

I've seen Madoka twice now, but I'm making my friend watch it. But I'm also making him watch Hellsing Ultimate, so I have to choose.

Ok, I'll post it in a few minutes after this last call has sat for a bit.
Jesus. Are there multiple taglines for people or did 34 people really enter a title?
One per person. It's funny how putting a number on the people in this thread seems nuts.

By the way, I'll give you a link to the responses form, in case you want to let last minute votes count and such.
I posted a few. Well, it's not like it matters which one you picked.
Like I said, if you want a specific one, just PM it to me and I'll use it.

Nuke Soda

Probably one of the best shitstorms just based on the fact that Liam is the one playing it. The fact that he was scaring Matt and Pat based on the way he plays was pretty funny.

Zenfalcia

Nah, I don't have any specific preference on any of my terrible titles. Whatever you picked is good enough.

I still haven't seen the third movie, but its sitting there ready to go when I have time. I just haven't had a night to myself to fully enjoy it since rewatching the series, which I wanted to do before watching the movie.

Sure. Find some time and watch it.

Okingjrr

Ok, I'll post it in a few minutes after this last call has sat for a bit.
One per person. It's funny how putting a number on the people in this thread seems nuts.

By the way, I'll give you a link to the responses form, in case you want to let last minute votes count and such.

OTVI The skeletons are free!

360pages

I have voted as well.

Also Aaron, you really need to play the EO series, I'd know you'd enjoy that shit just from the character designs alone.

To be fair,
everyone who watched the trailer that came out a week before the first episode knew that Toph would return. The reveal was the trailer's stinger.

I am absurdly proud to say that I did not see any such trailer and that this is my biggest accomplishment all week

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom