• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 5: There's a Skeleton Inside Each of Us

Status
Not open for further replies.

360pages

Damn it, I just had a flashback to Mana Khemia 2

gfs_124741_3_1.jpg

I am using a hexer, Ronin, Land, Protector and Nurse actually I need to finish untold up. You're playing on Expert mode?

Yep. I was playing story on expert and was managing.
My team currently is dark hunter, medic, alchemist, survivalist and ronin. I may regret not having a paladin later...

360pages

Yep, there it goes, it all coming back to me.

1386812-_large__animepaper_scans_mana_khemia__nat_0_71___thisres__264613.jpg

I don't know why I want to forget this game, I remember it being a good time wasting RPG, but not much else. And I actually felt like it used the school setting well.

Zenfalcia

Damn it! I was on a packed train with germs and shit!

Fuck! This is not cool.

At this rate you might as well burn the whole city down. Treat it like there's a spider in your house.
seriously dont do this. Calm down.

What's wrong with germs? Without germs you wont have cheese.

Mathaou

legacy of cane
What blows about being young is that I spend a lot of my time playing catch-up. I have to watch, read, listen, and play things that were before my time that kicked ass. This takes time away from the now, and I resolve to watch that later after the stuff in my backlog.

It's a vicious cycle.

I heard it was really good when TotalBiscut tried a prerelease game of it. Why was it bad?

It was slow as fuck, the guns all felt like shit and the AI was absolutely terrible

I have no idea how the game went from looking good to looking bad maybe he explains it in the video because I haven't finished watching it yet.

It was slow as fuck, the guns all felt like shit and the AI was absolutely terrible

I have no idea how the game went from looking good to looking bad maybe he explains it in the video because I haven't finished watching it yet.

I thought it was supposed to be slow since a gun could 2 or 3 shot you. There was a prerelease game that TB showed that it was really tense. I really wonder too.

I thought it was supposed to be slow since a gun could 2 or 3 shot you. There was a prerelease game that TB showed that it was really tense. I really wonder too.

Oh it is, but its way slower than it should have been. Like games like red orchestra 2 or insurgency had the same health model but you moved at a normal human pace and it over all felt way better to play.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom