• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 5: There's a Skeleton Inside Each of Us

Status
Not open for further replies.
That ending to White Day.

It could have been worse.

Man I never saw that Liam Jumpscare. There is another jumpscare associated with sound if they just went a little bit further. I was sure that was the one.

WHITE DAY SPOILER
There was a bucket in the middle of a dark hallway and you could not see it with matches unless you look straight down and has a deafening crash sound.

ultimax

Or it's really a $3 movie.. so much quality in $3.

it looks like maybe they thought it was a singular episode instead of a movie? that is the price that TV show episodes cost on itun..... YO CIV BEYOND EARTH JUST UNLOCKED

it downloaded to my TV section on itunes instead of the movie section, so maybe it was a mistake afterall? i just looked at amazon, and the blu rays cost 30 dollars.

Does anyone have any experience with Dustforce? I'm thinking of putting it on why wishlist(I used it as a "to buy" list since I don't actually want people gifting me things)

Some of the endings in the shitsorm vids are great. Mike in bug island and the fox in FNAF made the best endings for them.

WOW SPOILERS.
jk
maybe

Does anyone have any experience with Dustforce? I'm thinking of putting it on why wishlist(I used it as a "to buy" list since I don't actually want people gifting me things)

WOW SPOILERS.
jk
maybe
Dustforce is supposed to be awesome, I've only listened to the soundtrack, but that pretty much means I'm gonna play it at some point, since the soundtrack kicked ass.

Dustforce is supposed to be awesome, I've only listened to the soundtrack, but that pretty much means I'm gonna play it at some point, since the soundtrack kicked ass.

I really dig the art style and the gameplay looks cool, like some kind of combat platforming. I just wasn't sure what other people's opinion on it was. It's one of those games I know I might like but can't decide if I'd like it enough

This is payback for the Nuzlocke. Mark my words.

Devil may care Liam will never be the same after playing White Out in 7 days, unless it's a one off :(

yeah it's one offs from here on out

I really dig the art style and the gameplay looks cool, like some kind of combat platforming. I just wasn't sure what other people's opinion on it was. It's one of those games I know I might like but can't decide if I'd like it enough
Matthewmatosis has a Underrated Games review of it. I'd link it but I'm lazy on mobile and busy :p

NCR Redslayer

NeoGAF's Vegeta
That was so dumb, I can't believe that shit actually scarred me.
I thought he was done running for them but I was wrong.
f18.jpg

Guys. You can skip the intro to Civilization Beyond Earth. Already better than vanilla Civ 5
It still takes for fucking ever for it to load to the main menu for me though.

Jman014

that fox was such bullshit. it literally hauled ass to the room lol

That was so dumb, I can't believe that shit actually scarred me.

I'm glad Foxy got them.

Guys. You can skip the intro to Civilization Beyond Earth. Already better than vanilla Civ 5
It still takes for fucking ever for it to load to the main menu for me though.

Yeah I'm gonna play it for a bit before going to sleep.

foxuzamaki

Doesn't read OPs, especially not his own
The Super Smash Bros Thread must be dying right now because of the mewtwo announcement.

If you follow smashgaf, you would know that theres a source that "saw moving models" of ridley, mewtwo, chrous kid and dixie kong, this most likely will come in a pack

Oh god dat mobility so good

don't worry, it gets everyone on their first time

i was cracking up because that was so cheap lol. it literally RAN to the room. Pats reaction when he saw it running on the camera tho made it the best thing ever

Oh god, easily the best moment of the shitstorm so far (not including Liam on this video at the end). Still have to finish Rule of Roses though, on part 6.

NCR Redslayer

NeoGAF's Vegeta
They did one on it? What's it about? I might have to check it out
Its about the things that inspired the premise for the game. Some scary shit.
If you follow smashgaf, you would know that theres a source that "saw moving models" of ridley, mewtwo, chrous kid and dixie kong, this most likely will come in a pack
I dont keep up with the thread because it moves way too fast, but that sounds cool. Still have doubts about ridley though.

ultimax

They did one on it? What's it about? I might have to check it out
Basically its about the hidden story of the game, and its interesting, but kind of unsettling. its a very well done video, you should check it out.
but now i cant sleep and i have morning classes :'(
Oh god, easily the best moment of the shitstorm so far (not including Liam on this video at the end). Still have to finish Rule of Roses though, on part 6.

liam now needs to be in every horror LP lol

NCR Redslayer

NeoGAF's Vegeta
Basically its about the hidden story of the game, and its interesting, but kind of unsettling. its a very well done video, you should check it out.

Liam reminding us how young he is compared to the rest of the group.
Launched a Beyond Earth game successfully
And now it's time for bed. Oh well at least it is Friday kinda almost

Night Frienders
Night, stand user.

foxuzamaki

Doesn't read OPs, especially not his own

I dont keep up with the thread because it moves way too fast, but that sounds cool. Still have doubts about ridley though.

One thing to note is notice how the ridley's stock seems to be based on his standard design and not his other M design

Well I ain't watching that shit tonight that's for sure. Hope you aren't falling asleep in class tomorrow abu
Launched a Beyond Earth game successfully
And now it's time for bed. Oh well at least it is Friday kinda almost

Night Frienders
Night. Get hype for BEST FRIDAY

Alfebit

Banned

Just finished watching it. Pretty creepy, thought I did think the section where he draws similarities to the victims is stretching it a bit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom