• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 5: There's a Skeleton Inside Each of Us

Status
Not open for further replies.

ultimax

Just finished watching it. Pretty creepy, thought I did think the section where he draws similarities to the victims is stretching it a bit.

Yeah, i think so too.
Its not like the dude hiding in chuck E cheese was stuffing the bodies in the costumes either. But i do like how he compared the golden freddy to the guy who survived

My whole problem with game theory is that Ican't watch one of their videos without thinking "Okay, that's stretching it," or "Well that's not true" two or three times.

ultimax

My whole problem with game theory is that Ican't watch one of their videos without thinking "Okay, that's stretching it," or "Well that's not true" two or three times.

i definitely agree, but I find it very interesting to see what kind of connections can be made by thinking outside the box a bit. Just entertainment

yayyyy I get to work all day and night tomorrow while everyone's playing Bayo....
git gud

i definitely agree, but I find it very interesting to see what kind of connections can be made by thinking outside the box a bit. Just entertainment

git gud

I'm gonna make your ass work overtime and I'll go home early tomorrow you fuck.

I get to not have a Wii U while people play Bayo 2, don't feel bad. Also White Day is the only video on the site I don't feel good about watching in fullscreen

Its really not that scary at all. Liam makes it hilarious.

Also, maybe if you tweet at Kamiya he might port it over to 360/ps3 :)

ultimax

I'm gonna make your ass work overtime and I'll go home early tomorrow you fuck.

Anime-GIF.gif

foxuzamaki

Doesn't read OPs, especially not his own
Im kinda jealous of people downloading bayo right now(money isnt in my account yet plus I need to buy a HDD before I download anything else other than indie and VC games) but I just need to be patiant, because im picking up my preorder tomorrow and will be playing bayo 1 on my friday night.

Im kinda jealous of people downloading bayo right now(money isnt in my account yet plus I need to buy a HDD before I download anything else other than indie and VC games) but I just need to be patiant, because im picking up my preorder tomorrow and will be playing bayo 1 on my friday night.

I'm jealous cause I don't own a wii u and just own the shitty ps3 version

I won't be able to get Bayo tomorrow. Saturday MAYBE. I weep...but I guess it's good because I have tons of school work to do over the weekend right?

Right?!

whyyyyw1ji4.gif

I'm not picking up Bayo and a Wii U until I'm done with my studies, which is in about 3-4 weeks.
Oh man you're such a good person, you have my respect.

Also man Woolie was playing like a scrub in today's DS2, I'm glad Pat sent his ass to bed. No wonder he sounded salty as fuck when Pat said Ivory is better than Iron.

demidar

Oh man you're such a good person, you have my respect.

Also man Woolie was playing like a scrub in today's DS2, I'm glad Pat sent his ass to bed. No wonder he sounded salty as fuck when Pat said Ivory is better than Iron.

This kind of suffering should put me in the VIP section of Heaven.

This kind of suffering should put me in the VIP section of Heaven.
Kamiya would vouch for you

Alright guys I'm knocking myself out for a few hours so my package (with no Bayo) gets here sooner. Hope everyone that has Bayo has fun, those that don't don't suffer too much, and everyone else.....I dunno.

demidar

So I completely missed that Smash Direct and holy shit I missed out on something great. I'm watching the video while going through the thread at the same pace so I can see their reactions. But damn, this second-hand hype is still fucking scorching me, Smash Bros Wii U is fucking packed.

I can't wait for the next podcast!

360pages

My internet was down for like 3 hours. Comcast!

Anyway, has anyone read that story I sent them. The more I think about it, the more I need to edit it.

Emouse

Being at work sucks, I wanna go home and finish Bayo 1 so I can get to 2 maaan

I am however posting from the roof of a school sports hall, fun!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom