• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 5: There's a Skeleton Inside Each of Us

Status
Not open for further replies.
we are done with the spoopy scary skeletons?
giphy.gif
It seems everyone has moved on.

I still follow the spooky theme. It's just that some days, certain events take precedence over spooky.

In a related, but unrelated, topic, Cuphead, another user, has the best avatar gimmick that I have ever seen.

I still follow the spooky theme. It's just that some days, certain events take precedence over spooky.

In a related, but unrelated, topic, Cuphead, another user, has the best avatar gimmick that I have ever seen.
Cuphead's gimmick is way too good. He just started doing it too, he used to just be the cup.

Rutti

Just watched TotalBicuit's Legend of Korra video. Game looks decent and I'm going to pick it up at some point but damn they put no effort on the PC version.

croten

Just watched TotalBicuit's Legend of Korra video. Game looks decent and I'm going to pick it up at some point but damn they put no effort on the PC version.

Nope, but it runs fine and looks pretty. It's not much but it's still slightly better than the console version and that's enough for me.

Nope, but it runs fine and looks pretty. It's not much but it's still slightly better than the console version and that's enough for me.
That's all I want from Japanese devs on PC. Ports that run on a variety of hardware without crashing at least at 60fps and any resolution.

Mathaou

legacy of cane
Hey all, I really want to try some rhythm games, but I don't know which ones. I was thinking that Final Fantasy one for the 3DS, but IDK. I like pretty much any kind of music besides vocaloid (I don't have a vita anyway, so no Hatsune Miku for me).

Anyone want to recommend some good rhythm games for the 3DS?

croten

That's all I want from Japanese devs on PC. Ports that run on a variety of hardware without crashing at least at 60fps and any resolution.

Well, that's all you get from Korra. It's not great but I wouldn't consider it bad, esspecially when what get from Japan is Deadly Premonition, Dark Souls and FF13. Games that you fight to get to work.

Archgan

I have a question related to a new avatar. How do make something transparent? I have an image inside a white circle and I want to get rid of the circle.

I have a question related to a new avatar. How do make something transparent? I have an image inside a white circle and I want to get rid of the circle.

Use the magic wand tool to get rid of the circle. Remember that GAF avatars are 100x120 pixels large. If you want it to be transparent then you need the image to be that size.

Please answer. I've changed the transparency color, but that doesn't seem to work.

EDIT - Seems my answer has been delivered before I could ask.

Squishy3

Amazon is delivering it to me next week. Damn them! I'm even a prime member!
You needed to have changed the shipping method to 2 day, even if you already had it selected as that. When you ordered release day delivery probably wasn't available, so the system gets confused when release actually does come up and requires you to resubmit the shipping method to change it to release day.

Okingjrr

With you guys teasing me with your copies of Bayo 2 and my friends teasing me with theirs, I'm getting really sad.
I know I'll be able to play it in 2 weeks, but that's too far ;_;

With you guys teasing me with your copies of Bayo 2 and my friends teasing me with theirs, I'm getting really sad.
I know I'll be able to play it in 2 weeks, but that's too far ;_;
Well at least you dont have to wait till christams for bayo and smash like me ;-;
Everyones gonna be playing smash tour without me...

Zenfalcia

Morning-ish all. So is the new thing going to be mpreg avatars for OT6?
It'll be a terrible idea that'll be funny for like a week.

Alright, jerks. 150x150. Inb4toobig.

Why a square? Personally, i wish Neogaf could have a tool where you can crop the avatar instead of doing it in another program.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom