• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 5: There's a Skeleton Inside Each of Us

Status
Not open for further replies.
Exams are lame.
What's his gimmick?

Also there:

K7z8jLz.png
Omigosh! That's super disturbing! Thank you so much, I'm gonna change it ASAP.

croten

Ooooh now I'm pissed.

You know what's infuriating? Collectables that don't do shit. I just found every ithildin in Mordor thinking they were similar to the feathers in AC and maybe getting a new weapon or skin or something. Nope. I get nothing. At all. Zilch.

Zenfalcia

Ooooh now I'm pissed.

You know what's infuriating? Collectables that don't do shit. I just found every ithildin in Mordor thinking they were similar to the feathers in AC and maybe getting a new weapon or skin or something. Nope. I get nothing. At all. Zilch.

Not even an achievement?

Yeah but the problem is they arent on my face! I cant find them!

Hmmmmm. Check every corner of your house. It's gotta be around somewhere.

Ooooh now I'm pissed.

Wow, that's awful. I thought that the feathers were bad, but that's just inexcusable.

Ooooh now I'm pissed.

I just hate collectibles in general. It's the definition of padding.

I agree but there is an in game reward to be had I'll do it anyway. Luckily they are all on the map so finding them isn't too difficult
Don't give in! That's what they want!
Having them in the map sounds like it's not too bad.

I stopped getting collectables after I did Riddler trophies. Fucking riddler trophies.

Don't give in! That's what they want!
Having them in the map sounds like it's not too bad.

I stopped getting collectables after I did Riddler trophies. Fucking riddler trophies.
I 100% Arkham Asylum. That was the most infuriating, unfun gaming experience in my life.

I 100% Arkham Asylum. That was the most infuriating, unfun gaming experience in my life.

Asylum wasn't as bad as City. Asylum was fun the first time to 100% because it had more environmental R trophies, like scan the Scarface puppet to beat a challenge and unlock his bio.
City had more R trophies AND challenges you had to beat to get 100%, which I never did.

Asylum wasn't as bad as City. Asylum was fun the first time to 100% because it had more environmental R trophies, like scan the Scarface puppet to beat a challenge and unlock his bio.
City had more R trophies AND challenges you had to beat to get 100%, which I never did.
Oh, that sounds like a load of fun. /s

Okingjrr

I 100% arkham city

and I liked it
I liked it as well. It was at the time when I didn't have as much disposable income as today, it was so easy to play the game to completion. Now look at my backlog, it scares me.
Haven't played asylum, gotta get on that eventually.

White Day's ending was perfect, still hasn't topped the Cry of Fear jump scare.

Btw I have an important question, should I go back and restart bayo 1 (Dropped it 3/4 in for some unknown reason) or step in to the Persona series starting with P3 FES?

NCR Redslayer

NeoGAF's Vegeta
You're right, it's better if he just removes his eyes. That way he'll never have to bother with glasses again.
Or maybe he should shoot a laser into eyes to correct them.
White Day's ending was perfect, still hasn't topped the Cry of Fear jump scare.

Btw I have an important question, should I go back and restart bayo 1 (Dropped it 3/4 in for some unknown reason) or step in to the Persona series starting with P3 FES?
Probably finish bayo first because P3 takes a lot longer to finish. Besides, you have seen the super hype moments in bayo yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom