• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 5: There's a Skeleton Inside Each of Us

Status
Not open for further replies.
His properly translated name is Runge but sounds like Lunge cause you know Japanese R and L sounds similar.
Dat Engrish. Not even joking.

Its interesting though because I believe the official website and translation has it set to Lunge as well.

His badge is clearly visible in two episodes and absolutely says Runge.

Oh really? Kinda like a double Chie moment thing? Edit: No your serious...
The dub/sub mix I got has his name in text 'Lunge'[seperate from the sub text] when he's introduced in ep 3, what about yours?

Lunge all the way past the first badge (where I went, wait, wtf) and then changed to Runge once they noticed the second badge.

Nordicus

I need to finish Monster. I made it some thirty episodes in, and just those episodes were the greatest episodes of an anime I've ever seen. It's some masterclass storytelling.
Thirty-something is exactly when shit hit the fan in Monster! You really need to go back to it

Your head will explode from all the answers you get in the latter half of Monster when you binge it like that! D:

Pat plz don't scanners.gif, plz

Episode 38. That picture book was a trip. It makes me doubt everything that's happened so far.

EP 38 Spoilers

I'm furious at Tenma. Absolutely fucking furious. He's been chasing Johann for over a fucking year and he's killed like 30 people in that time, and not only does he botch the snipe, he lets Johanna walk CLEAR PAST HIM because he just can't handle shooting him jesus fucking christ.

I think it was the thirties anyway. I stopped before the episode where
Tenma was about to apparently try to assassinate Johan
. I think 31 was the last episode I watched.

Episode 38. That picture book was a trip. It makes me doubt everything that's happened so far.

EP 38 Spoilers

I'm furious at Tenma. Absolutely fucking furious. He's been chasing Johann for over a fucking year and he's killed like 30 people in that time, and not only does he botch the snipe, he lets Johanna walk CLEAR PAST HIM because he just can't handle shooting him jesus fucking christ.

I'd get used to that if I were you...

Also, I'm rewatching the series myself btw. I'm kinda having the same problems with it I did the first time, but it's still enjoyable. Helps that I'm not watching 2 eps a week or whatever it was when I first saw it on the Scifi channel.
Also, I'm watching the sub now. Akihiko has the coolest voice ever, but it's a bit too cool for a character like Tenma. I got to say I prefer the Japanese voices for the most part.

lol at falling off the cliff.

Yeah I started laughing and raging at the same time, goddamn sharp corners.

Are you remembering to drop your shield?

Well it's clear now that I am in the Royal Wood I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT I AM DOING.

Also goddamn at those big motherfuckers with the hammers, they absorb my +5 black knight sword and 50 strength swings like it doesn't mean shit.

I straight up twohanded for a bit there, and didn't even have my shield.

Don't read, Pat

That's the point of Tenma's character, to not lower himself to the level of Johann and the people he's corrupted. It's rather remarkable that Tenma kills no one despite of the shit he goes through.

Don't read this either.

I don't have a problem with that, I rather liked the ending actually. But, I think we could assume Pat's going to explode when he sees that open ended shit.

Seraphis Cain

bad gameplay lol
Holy shit what happened to the AI in SaltyBet? Dudes are pulling off fucking pro-looking combos instead of just random shit like back in the beginning.

foxuzamaki

Doesn't read OPs, especially not his own
Yo, can anyone like, make a avatar out of this for me, obviously just of guts.
zgKDJZj.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom