• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 5: There's a Skeleton Inside Each of Us

Status
Not open for further replies.

360pages

I'm trying to incorporate and get more information about writing before writing month starts. Getting different styles, and I'm learning to hold back on some details, and not have a character action or dialog tag at the end of every piece of dialog.

Nordicus

Man, you guys, you guys are alright.

I haven't actually finished Akumetsu myself... But I'm working on it!
That's it, you're getting slapped with a katana

9bxNENP.gif

Now get on it!

Wow, really? Damn. What other issues does it have?

I've had random crashes when going into certain stores (Panda Bear) and sometimes some weird textures that require a restart to fix. The only patch the game got was fixing a progress halting bug and adding (somewhat janky) controller support. I'll probably finish it eventually, but losing 30 minutes of progress form a crash kinda kills my mood for playing the game
and the game randomly freezing when going to the map.
I've had that one too. I've also somehow glitched the map to where it was just a picture of all the icons in the legend, like a debug map or something, and I couldn't exit out of it.

I don't have any issues with the ceiling ladies but there are framerate drops that stay until you restart the game (like 5-10 frames per second) and the game randomly freezing when going to the map.

I've had random crashes when going into certain stores (Panda Bear) and sometimes some weird textures that require a restart to fix. The only patch the game got was fixing a progress halting bug and adding (somewhat janky) controller support. I'll probably finish it eventually, but losing 30 minutes of progress form a crash kinda kills my mood for playing the game

I've had that one too. I've also somehow glitched the map to where it was just a picture of all the icons in the legend, like a debug map or something, and I couldn't exit out of it.

Oh wow. I didn't think it was that bad. Maybe I'll just wait for the PS3 version to go on sale.

Alright, so what's the limitation going to be on wearing the mask? Power at least made vague sense with the original, but it'll make no sense at all with the mask.

I personally hope for an insanity meter. The longer you wear it, the more hallucinations you see.

Alright, so what's the limitation going to be on wearing the mask? Power at least made vague sense with the original, but it'll make no sense at all with the mask.

I personally hope for an insanity meter. The longer you wear it, the more hallucinations you see.

I'm guessing you can't see well/move with it on and it's the only way to not get killed

Also next time I get money maybe I should allocate some funds to "Steals the frienders post in the thread all the time"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom