• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 5: There's a Skeleton Inside Each of Us

Status
Not open for further replies.
1209.gif

Oh lord, oh geez, where are they!? UPS is probably going to be competent today!

croten

White Day's ending was perfect, still hasn't topped the Cry of Fear jump scare.

Btw I have an important question, should I go back and restart bayo 1 (Dropped it 3/4 in for some unknown reason) or step in to the Persona series starting with P3 FES?

Two great choices but Bayonetta fo' sho'

What do you guys think of my new look?

I don't know if I should keep that "wig" look or not.
It looks a lot like the artist's attempt to draw Bayo. Thanks for this avatar, again.

Btw I have an important question, should I go back and restart bayo 1 (Dropped it 3/4 in for some unknown reason) or step in to the Persona series starting with P3 FES?
Character Action > JRPGs for me. Plus Bayo is a lot shorter.

Assuming it's the 360 or Wii U version of Bayo then Bayo for sure. If not then P3.

Emouse

I'd say Bayo first seeing as it's shorter, then jump into P3
but keep yo hands of my Aigis

ultimax

What's bad about the port? Or just a terrible port in general?
It's just a really bad port, doesn't look as nice as the 360 version, slow downs, lags, ect. The most recent patch for it made the game ALOT better tho. I beat the ps3 version on infinite climax mode just fine, if that says anything

Zenfalcia

It's just a really bad port, doesn't look as nice as the 360 version, slow downs, lags, ect. The most recent patch for it made the game ALOT better tho. I beat the ps3 version on infinite climax mode just fine, if that says anything

Awful load times and framerate issues. I know it was AWFUL on launch, but I think they patched it and made the framerate problems slightly better.

Hmm.. Ok. So it's playable after the recent patch? But xbox/wii version is preferable.

joe2187

Banned
I just went to the Zaibatsu YouTube channel and it said I wasn't subscribed.
It's seriously weird it just randomly seems to have unsubscribed me.

Do you have more than one Email account?

sometimes youtube logs me into my alternate account on occasion and I panic when i dont see TBFP under subscriptions

Jman014

Those games are hard as fuck. I have yet to get a perfect score.

fuck you Miku, you're trying to break my fingers.

No kidding. I've gotten close on some normal songs. Haven't even tried playing on hard.

I wish the vita buttons were more like DS3 ones. My thumb wouldn't wear out as fast.

Hello Frienders! I forgot to vote on the new Title for the next OT can someone give me the link?

Here.

Well, yesterday was no fun, having a sore throat and being sick. Though sleeping as soon as I got home seems to help as I feel somewhat better and have just now bought Bayo 1 and 2.

As excited as I've been for 2, I just now made a conscious decision to replay the first game before going into the sequel. I played it on PS3, and I feel I deserve to experience a better version of that game right now.

But now to wait for the download to finish...

Well, yesterday was no fun, having a sore throat and being sick. Though sleeping as soon as I got home seems to help as I feel somewhat better and have just now bought Bayo 1 and 2.

As excited as I've been for 2, I just now made a conscious decision to replay the first game before going into the sequel. I played it on PS3, and I feel I deserve to experience a better version of that game right now.

But now to wait for the download to finish...

I think I might do that as well since I've only played the PS3 version. Well, when I get my Wii U.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom