• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 5: There's a Skeleton Inside Each of Us

Status
Not open for further replies.

GuardianE

Santa May Claus
Only $30ish? What a steal.. not including shipping i'm assuming?

Nope, not including shipping. EMS will cost a good amount, but it's super fast. If you're okay with slower shipping (2-3 weeks), then you can go SAL and it'll probably cost around $5-10 depending on where you live.

I might do it just for that CD case....I probably won't.

That's actually the drama CD that comes with it. The soundtrack CD set looks like this:

GAME-0010526_15.jpg

Is ordering from AmiAmi any different than ordering from a different store?

Not really. I think there's a chance you'll have to pay customs depending on where you live (like in Europe). The U.S. doesn't get charged customs or taxes. When buying from AmiAmi, they won't tell you the shipping price right away. That's normal. A lot of their customers combine packages for monthly shipments, and so they get a shipping quote for everything altogether. They send you a payment request when your order is ready to ship. You login to their site and choose which shipping method you want.

They accept Paypal or credit cards.

Is ordering from AmiAmi any different than ordering from a different store?

You put your order in, then later they send you an invoice with the total price/shipping charges. (and you can select what kind of shipping you want, I recommend Registered SAL, takes longer than EMS but its way cheaper) Once you confirm and pay that. You're done.

Not really. I think there's a chance you'll have to pay customs depending on where you live (like in Europe). The U.S. doesn't get charged customs or taxes. When buying from AmiAmi, they won't tell you the shipping price right away. That's normal. A lot of their customers combine packages for monthly shipments, and so they get a shipping quote for everything altogether. They send you a payment request when your order is ready to ship. You login to their site and choose which shipping method you want.

They accept Paypal or credit cards.

You put your order in, then later they send you an invoice with the total price/shipping charges. (and you can select what kind of shipping you want, I recommend Registered SAL, takes longer than EMS but its way cheaper) Once you confirm and pay that. You're done.

Good to know. Thanks.

360pages

I'm not changing what I'm writing a third time. I'm going to feel for what I'm writing, I've got 7 more days to decide what I'm going to write and how.

1666 words a day, for one month. Of course I can write this out easily since I do have a basic outline of events in the story and there isn't too many characters in it over all.

Zenfalcia

I guess i'm starting P3 on monday then, anything i should be wary of before starting? Beside taking one step closer to these 'waifu battles'

Dont fuse orpheus until you get the compendium and make sure you do something every day. Dont wait your evenings either. You can still do stuff.

ultimax

I only said that as a joke in hopes that Aaron would get super butthurt but I haven't even gotten to part 2 yet so I don't know if he would even fit.

Edit: IT WORKED!
Well that's awkward.I think he would be not too bad for that role but Tbh I can't really think of a good English VA for young Joseph since it think the Japanese cast for jojo is so god damn perfect.

GsNXbwF.gif

You will not believe the level of clutch what just happened was. I arrived at my dorm mere seconds before the maillady came with my box of goodies.

Seconds! I'm still in awe.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom