• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 5: There's a Skeleton Inside Each of Us

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oberon

Banned
That we cannot deny.

Baka! Don't let it go to your head! If I'd known you'd take it like that I would never have said such things.
JK.

Weeb.

:<

They also got LE bayo 2.

We had to PAY for bayo 1!!

zUYHk5u.png

I don't care anymore, I didn't wanted them anyway.

I ordered the Wonderful 101 a month ago and now I got a refund because no one knows where the hell it is. Literally been waiting almost a month on it. Never buying shit from some random fuck the US ever again.

Zenfalcia

I ordered the Wonderful 101 a month ago and now I got a refund because no one knows where the hell it is. Literally been waiting almost a month on it. Never buying shit from some random fuck the US ever again.

I had the same happen to me.. i ordered shadow of the collosus in september 2nd ish.. and it never came. Atleast the seller was a bro and refunded my money.

Edit: there's copy of 101 at a game stop i pass by.. i could pick it up for you if you want. Idk if it's still there.

I had the same happen to me.. i ordered shadow of the collosus in september 2nd ish.. and it never came. Atleast the seller was a bro and refunded my money.

I ordered tales of the abyss 3D and it took 3 months to get here. It was in stock, it just didn't ship, then when it did it sat in the next city for a month and they wouldn't let me pick it up.

360pages

I ordered tales of the abyss 3D and it took 3 months to get here. It was in stock, it just didn't ship, then when it did it sat in the next city for a month and they wouldn't let me pick it up.

Prepare for the most unlikable cast of characters...and not in the ironic comedy way like Disgaea, but in. Wow these people are honestly awful people.

Prepare for the most unlikable cast of characters...and not in the ironic comedy way like Disgaea, but in. Wow these people are honestly awful people.

Oh, no, I played it on PS2 and this order was when it first came out on 3DS, I'm just telling the story of when that happened.

And honestly, the cast isn't that bad, they're just kinda blegh.

Zenfalcia

Sad thing.. mine did ship.. it must've gotten lost in the mail.. that's what the seller said might have happenned.

Oh, no, I played it on PS2 and this order was when it first came out on 3DS, I'm just telling the story of when that happened.

Boo at Anise and Tear. They suck.

I hear Hearts R is going to be really good. It is supposed to feel like a proper sequel to Tales of Vesperia

Boo at Anise and Tear. They suck.
I hear Hearts R is going to be really good. It is supposed to feel like a proper sequel to Tales of Vesperia

I liked Anise for being a little bitch, and I also have a soft-spot for younger character into older character. Not to mention she's adorable. Tear is super boring, though. Boring and annoying, probably my most disliked character in the game, more than Luke.

Hopefully the story is better than the last couple, they're all been pretty blegh, even if the combat is fucking awesome.

360pages

I, no, they aren't good people, outside of Guy and maybe Natalia. I wouldn't want to be friends with any of them. It goes past being flawed characters, it enters that they are just not likable.

I, no, they aren't good people, outside of Guy and maybe Natalia. I wouldn't want to be friends with any of them. It goes past being flawed characters, it enters that they are just not likable.

I don't care that they're not good people, I actually got into the idea of playing as a gang of pieces of shit.

360pages

I don't care that they're not good people, I actually got into the idea of playing as a gang of pieces of shit.

I don't mind this, but I want it to be at least some what self aware. Like Soul Nomad or the Disgaea series. Not saying it should be an outright comedy game, but I'm saying I don't want the game to keep telling me how good these people are when they aren't

THE SUMMONING WORKS.
Yo but forreal dawg, that was some real shit. I was like OH SHIT DID SHE ACTUALLY STAB THEM but no that was to herself which was still bad. Also PIZZA SUCH A FUCING PIMP LOOKING MOTHER FUCKER NOW WHOA. What good character development

Psssh. That's it? I was expecting a bigger load. What a shame.

it has to be DarkStalkers

its gotta be

darkstalkers isnt dead

:'(
That's next friday I think
Psssh. That's it? I was expecting a bigger load. What a shame.
I'm a lazy typer, also I thought you'd say something back first.
Holy shit though like, I wasn't expecting he'd end up with a girlfriend. I thought it'd be some dark ass end where he had to be a loner and maybe got reported to the police. Also I'm guessing he still kinda likes Takigawa but pushes it back? Also also did he suddenly stop visiting Kitahira after the reunion? Why? YO THOUGH THAT TEACHER WAS A FUCKING BRO. Kurosawa clutched it the FUCK out. Kinda makes me sad some people never have this kind of realization and stay super bitter, or they don't have someone that helps them like he did. 10/10

I'm a lazy typer, also I thought you'd say something back first.
Holy shit though like, I wasn't expecting he'd end up with a girlfriend. I thought it'd be some dark ass end where he had to be a loner and maybe got reported to the police. Also I'm guessing he still kinda likes Takigawa but pushes it back? Also also did he suddenly stop visiting Kitahira after the reunion? Why? YO THOUGH THAT TEACHER WAS A FUCKING BRO. Kurosawa clutched it the FUCK out. Kinda makes me sad some people never have this kind of realization and stay super bitter, or they don't have someone that helps them like he did. 10/10

There's an epilogue that you can read. I didn't bother since I felt like the manga's end was good enough (It's also not that great according to some). It's pretty amazing that a manga about masturbation is so well written. I went in expecting it to be some comedy and instead I was greeted with heavy feels. Years later it's still my favorite manga.

Rutti

There's an epilogue that you can read. I didn't bother since I felt like the manga's end was good enough (It's also not that great according to some). It's pretty amazing that a manga about masturbation is so well written. I went in expecting it to be some comedy and instead I was greeted with heavy feels. Years later and it's still my favorite manga.

It does have one of the best
redemption of a character
ever.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom