• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 5: There's a Skeleton Inside Each of Us

Status
Not open for further replies.
There's an epilogue that you can read. I didn't bother since I felt like the manga's end was good enough (It's also not that great according to some). It's pretty amazing that a manga about masturbation is so well written. I went in expecting it to be some comedy and instead I was greeted with heavy feels. Years later it's still my favorite manga.

What's it called? I'll hope I don't regret reading it and get back to you on what its like

It does have one of the best
redemption of a character
ever.

Boy does it. Also congrats on being a member boss

I'm going to go ahead and push Onani Master again. So far we've had 2(?) people read it and they both loved it. Get on that shit.

Onanie Master Kurosawa: After the Juvenile

I'm pushing it with this man. I told a friend about it and I'm ggoing to keep bugging them about it. Also I'll get back to you on that either tomorrow or sunday.

Oberon

Banned
THE SUMMONING WORKS.
Yo but forreal dawg, that was some real shit. I was like OH SHIT DID SHE ACTUALLY STAB THEM but no that was to herself which was still bad. Also PIZZA SUCH A FUCING PIMP LOOKING MOTHER FUCKER NOW WHOA. What good character development

The Onani Master spoiler talk he was waiting from me

Ok, makes sense

I'm going to go ahead and push Onani Master again. So far we've had 2(?) people read it and they both loved it. Get on that shit.

Onanie Master Kurosawa: After the Juvenile

I too have read it, and enjoyed it.

Z3NwwCi.jpg

Seriously though, great to have you on board the evil eradication hype train! How sick is everything? And what's your favorite
Akumetsu
so far?

I will read it when you start reading Prison school!

Aw yeah Spidey.

Also, I feel like I'm going to die of a heart attack watching this Phobia video. Nothing is happening so far, but it's so tense and oppressive. It feels like trying to watch a playthrough of PT.

Aw yeah Spidey.

Also, I feel like I'm going to die of a heart attack watching this Phobia video. Nothing is happening so far, but it's so tense and oppressive. It feels like trying to watch a playthrough of PT.

That's how I felt back when I tried to play SH1 because I'm a huge baby. I can only imagine what Pat's feeling.

That's how I felt back when I tried to play SH1 because I'm a huge baby. I can only imagine what Pat's feeling.

I played that as a kid, and had to go through the hospital area without a map because I never found the map. I was pretty much constantly pissing gallons of piss everywhere during that.

I played that as a kid, and had to go through the hospital area without a map because I never found the map. I was pretty much constantly pissing gallons of piss everywhere during that.

I was using a guide and never got past the school. Haven't touched it in years. You are a greater man than I

Xiraiya

Listening to the Podcast with Max on it, I still really just can't get over how critical they are over Smash 3DS, I just figured it was common sense that it wouldn't be nearly as fulfilling as the Wii U version will most likely be, it's like come on guys, I think you know better than this.

I mean yeah pointing out issues is part of what they do, however it's the context of "This thing is bad because it's not like previous games" they may not intend to come across that way, but they do, and it just sounds ridiculous.

I was using a guide and never got past the school. Haven't touched it in years. You are a greater man than I

Well, I never beat the game like I should have, and will one day do.

I got to the point where the game was just constant dark world shit, and I had to go through a mall or something, and I just turned it off for years because it got to be too much.

I will read it when you start reading Prison school!

Thing is, rereading Akumetsu is eating up 100% of my manga reading time.
But tell you what, we could do a one chapter for one chapter sorta thing.
Besides, I'm pretty sure Akumetsu will grab you in only one chapter anyways.

Emouse

oh man Bayo 2 is good, so good, everything is just way better than Bayo 1, changed the lock on button too so it's easier to use, not sure why it wasn't like this for Bayo 1 but oh well

and like damn this game looks good, so much colour compared to Bayo 1, which did feel very dull at parts, it's smooth as fuck too, how is this game so good

Well, I never beat the game like I should have, and will one day do.

I got to the point where the game was just constant dark world shit, and I had to go through a mall or something, and I just turned it off for years because it got to be too much.

I'm not going back to that, I'm staying in my baby pants for babies

Using Bayonetta's Link costume at the start of Bayo 1 is really weird because aside from all the cosmetic changes it makes to the game, there is one alteration that kind of changes the balance. Using the Link costume straight up gives you the abilities of the Moon of Mahaa Kalah, basically saving you 200,000 rupees.

It's weird, but considering I didn't play enough of Bayo originally to get that item, I'm loving this extra ability as it is. Especially now that I just got Shuraba and can now put my Master Sword to good use.

God, I forgot how fucking awesome that weapon is.

Oberon

Banned
Thing is, rereading Akumetsu is eating up 100% of my manga reading time.
But tell you what, we could do a one chapter for one chapter sorta thing.
Besides, I'm pretty sure Akumetsu will grab you in only one chapter anyways.

I am pretty sure Akumetsu will be a good read, but I have to push prison school!
i hope you're not too bothered by lewd stuff :>
We have a deal!

oh man Bayo 2 is good, so good, everything is just way better than Bayo 1, changed the lock on button too so it's easier to use, not sure why it wasn't like this for Bayo 1 but oh well

and like damn this game looks good, so much colour compared to Bayo 1, which did feel very dull at parts, it's smooth as fuck too, how is this game so good
RIGHT. Bayo 1 is one of my least favorite Character Action games, but the colors and sped up gameplay and

ITS SO MUCH BETTER

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom