• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 5: There's a Skeleton Inside Each of Us

Status
Not open for further replies.

Emouse

RIGHT. Bayo 1 is one of my least favorite Character Action games, but the colors and sped up gameplay and

ITS SO MUCH BETTER

The changes don't seem to be that big but they make all the difference, the general increase in speed just feels better and makes combat somewhat more manageable, for me anyway

also really loving Bayos new design, short hair is best hair

I'm watching the Phobia video and I can't watch it till the end.
32 minutes in and with the knocking. I'm scared for Pat and my own soul. And if this was Liam the computer would be on fire.

Oberon

Banned
So I have finally taken the time and finished Nozaki-kun

I liked it, quit funny. I usually don't watch too much romantic anime but this one is pretty good. And the ending was sweet.

Thanks to Croten who insisted that I watch it :)

So next De-Frag is next on my list!

joe2187

Banned
Square Enix....STAHP

8.jpg

71.jpg

They need more belts.

Edit: OH GOD THAT ENDING TO PHOBIA. All the endings have been brilliant so far
almost like they were scripted?!

I am pretty sure Akumetsu will be a good read, but I have to push prison school!
i hope you're not too bothered by lewd stuff :>
We have a deal!

I have serious troubles with the moe, but I think I'll be able to powerthrough at least 1 chapter.

Seriously, if political high school terrorist assassin revenge fantasy is the genre for you, read Akumetsu.

You forget comedy. Akumetsu is hilarious!

You're a Chie guy right? Well, Don't think, feel!

It's a really early spoiler. It shouldn't hurt too much.

Matt gets burned pretty bad in the previous page. Back when he wasn't banned, but judging from the tone of his posts, it's not hard to see why he'd get banned.
Dang yeah that was pretty harsh.
Besides the SSJ hair The Joker looks good imo. Harley would be better if she didn't have random patches of skin showing. It just looks weird to me.
That's fair. The way he's so muscular is just weird to me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom