• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 5: There's a Skeleton Inside Each of Us

Status
Not open for further replies.

360pages

Yeah they give you a lot to work with, without being overly complicated which is neat

I enjoy the games because they don't put too much gimmicks into the system. It seems like a basic turn based RPG. But with higher difficulty where, just attacking and healing won't get you very far.

pojZ1KK.jpg

Thought I'd join in on the fun!
#TeamFacialHair

You thought the selfies were over BUT IT WAS ME, SICKWHEELCHAIRCOMBOS!

vJUcrO2.jpg

And because my eyes are my best feature and they're shadowed out in the first one...

kaNuCpE.jpg

Oh yeah, forgot to mention that y'all are good looking mofos. Legit. Would reverse harem with.

Now, to completely ruin everything, I'm going to point out that when we have "waifu wars" these are the faces that are posting all that bullshit.

Edit: This seems random as fuck since it's at the top of the page

Emouse

I enjoy the games because they don't put too much gimmicks into the system. It seems like a basic turn based RPG. But with higher difficulty where, just attacking and healing won't get you very far.

Which is great, some game have far too many things going on and it ends up being a mess, personally I've always been a huge fan of turn based systems and kinda sad they died out on consoles, but seem to be alive and kicking on handhelds

I would argue that no hair at all is better than pubey neckbeard, but that's my opinion

I don't understand why people look down on neck beards it looks ok if it isn't that thick. I think the ultimate facial hair would be the beards Matt and Pat got. It seems cozy in the winter when there is hair hugging your body. Winters sucks for no hairs like me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom