• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 5: There's a Skeleton Inside Each of Us

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's how I get the ladies!
d8isotc.png

Women are splooshing right now at this very second.

I fucking hate all of you.
This is like the first time I've shaved in a long time too, so I have a baby face. Don't judge me, no stahp.
http://i.imgur.com/nHOzxIo.jpg
I once talked to a 50 year old woman about K-ON for roughly an hour while waiting for a cab.
That sounds like a keeper tbh.

EDIT:
NOPE, FUCK. CLICK IT IF YOU WANT I CANT LOOK AT IT AHH ;~;

Squishy3

Finished the Bayo 1 port. Too good. Forgot to unequip the Samus outfit so it made all that a little bit silly.

Bayo 1 ending spoilers:
Of course, I flipped the visor down as Bayonetta said "Don't fuck with a witch."

I contemplated posting a "PostBayonetta2pickup Vita selfie" after I got back from Gamestop but decided that'd be a horrible idea. :p

Alfebit

Banned
This is like the first time I've shaved in a long time too, so I have a baby face. Don't judge me, no stahp.

EDIT:
NOPE, FUCK. CLICK IT IF YOU WANT I CANT LOOK AT IT AHH ;~;

Look at this handsome motherfucker.

The first rule of being a man: Never shave your face!

Me or her? Because I was super drunk and she just sat next to me. EDIT: Thought you said "Creeper" for some reason. Nevermind.

Squishy3

New levels of shameless have been attained. Is it shameless? Whatever. It's shameless. Deal with it.

Don't listen to Aaron, shaving your face is awesome. Beards are cool too, but the feel of shaving and how smooth your skin feels afterwards is awesome. I just shaved off my laziness beard and it felt awesome.

GuardianE

Santa May Claus
I don't really think the Nomura designs are that bad at all.

They wanted him to go crazy with them. Otherwise, there's no point to doing a partnership in the first place. They're eccentric, overdesigned, and totally Japanese. That's exactly what they wanted.

Yo! Oh geez I feel super outclassed.
I don't really think the Nomura designs are that bad at all.

They wanted him to go crazy with them. Otherwise, there's no point to doing a partnership in the first place. They're eccentric, overdesigned, and totally Japanese. That's exactly what they wanted.
It is what it is, though what it is just doesn't appeal to everyone. I think it's just poor language use where "its shit" should mean "I dislike this".
-
Super outclassed.

Are your dogs are cool as they look?

Not my dogs, a friends. But yeah they're sweethearts.

No! This isn't what I imagined you looking like! I can't handle this, I imagined you looking like that one guy from the old spice ads! Stop ruining everything!

What one guy? The dude on the horse?

How come your face face doesn't match your post face!

My voice face is deep too. My post face is my PURSE owner!

Your'e here to steal all the waifus, aren't you?
That's not a possibility
Not my dogs, a friends. But yeah they're sweethearts.
Rad, they seem like it
What's that a reference to?
Matt
im gonna regret this in like 5 minutes

also my phone quality and lighting in my room is shit, also I need a hair cut
I thought you were going to be a baby faced black kid

Don't listen to Aaron, shaving your face is awesome. Beards are cool too, but the feel of shaving and how smooth your skin feels afterwards is awesome. I just shaved off my laziness beard and it felt awesome.

I do enjoy a good shave, but I hate the way I look clean, like a goddamn babby.

Though, I can't shave until Halloween so I can have my sick Stone Cold goatee.

Heres a teaser of much of a nerd I am.
http://i.imgur.com/ebnTObD.jpg

My friend bought me that jacket, but it was like three sizes too small. I cry myself to sleep every night.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom