• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 5: There's a Skeleton Inside Each of Us

Status
Not open for further replies.
P8Iia1G.jpg

No shame, no gain. That's how the saying goes, right?

Check out dat soejima neck.

NCR Redslayer

NeoGAF's Vegeta
I do enjoy a good shave, but I hate the way I look clean, like a goddamn babby.

Though, I can't shave until Halloween so I can have my sick Stone Cold goatee.

My friend bought me that jacket, but it was like three sizes too small. I cry myself to sleep every night.

I bought one that was too small and returned in a bigger size. Sorry If i made you feel bad.

Emouse

Weird, I think we have the exact same number of One Piece volumes... Oh, yeah, you're okay, whatever. Did Toriko get a physical release in the US or is that Japanese? Because I must be pretty out of touch with manga if that got released without my knowing.

Need to pick up more volumes of OP, but yea It's a European copy but it has US & Canadian pricing on the back so I assume it did? I gotta read more, Toriko is great

Finished off Fortitudo. I think now after all these yeras (with what little time I spent on Bayo during them), I am finally figuring out how to execute Dodge Offest properly. The concept wasn't hard to understand, it was more a challenge of getting the rhythm down with button presses.

YESSSSSSSSSS
Milez o' smilez!

Yes, that's a Digimon blanket on the wall covering a window. Can't let the light in.
Fight the light, never get close to it
I'm not doing a selfie, no bloody way
You guys would laugh at me for being so young
Did you see mine? No one can beat my baby face
It is a shame people are poisoned and all but all I see is a giant Simpsons reference
http://m.bbc.com/news/world-latin-america-29762738
Poison...Poison... Tasty fish!
Why are people still trying to eat things that can kill them

360pages

I wonder how many people I recommended EO4 is playing it/ the demo.

Got back into 3 again, one thing I think all EO games suffer is that they usually have an amazing start and end, but I do think some of the middle areas can be a drag. Usually areas 2 and 3 (Out of six) 2 Are always usually choke points.

Got back into 3 again, one thing I think all EO games suffer is that they usually have an amazing start and end, but I do think some of the middle areas can be a drag. Usually areas 2 and 3 (Out of six) 2 Are always usually choke points.
I'm waiting for PQ but I will get around to the series eventually

Emouse

I actually played the demo earlier today for a bit, I like the mapping system and as soon as combat happened I was sold, I may not get round to picking up EO4 but I'm definitely more excited for PQ after this, thanks again for the recommendation tho man

360pages

I actually played the demo earlier today for a bit, I like the mapping system and as soon as combat happened I was sold, I may not get round to picking up EO4 but I'm definitely more excited for PQ after this, thanks again for the recommendation tho man

Don't mention it, the sheer amount of options even in the demo is really cool. And while some classes are somewhat better than others, none of them are useless and any team set up can get you though most of the game.

I played the demo for 4 when it was coming out but didn't even get to combat since I was hung up on what class I wanted.

I'm saving up for Tales of Hearts R, but I'll look into sales for Black Friday, gamestop usually does some good deals on that shit.

This community is making me do shit I never thought I'd do like show my face or sing. It's fucking weird
, but I'm okay with it.
The mixture of peer pressure and friendership is making us all insane.
#TeamcankindagrowabeardbutnotasmuchasIwouldliketosincemyoptionsforshavingitarelimited
Same, actually. All aboard #TeamcankindagrowabeardbutnotasmuchasIwouldliketosincemyoptionsforshavingitarelimited

Emouse

Don't mention it, the sheer amount of options even in the demo is really cool. And while some classes are somewhat better than others, none of them are useless and any team set up can get you though most of the game.

Yeah they give you a lot to work with, without being overly complicated which is neat

The mixture of peer pressure and friendership is making us all insane.

Same, actually. All aboard #TeamcankindagrowabeardbutnotasmuchasIwouldliketosincemyoptionsforshavingitarelimited

What's the next step? Dick pics?
lol

#Teamtryingtogrowagoateebutcantreallydoitbutitseemstobehappeningsoilljustleaveitasis

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom