• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 5: There's a Skeleton Inside Each of Us

Status
Not open for further replies.

joe2187

Banned
It always perplexed me as to how the PS3 version had worse frame rate than the 360 version. Is there a technological reason for this?

It was developed on the Xbox as the lead SKU, The PS3 port was not handled in house and was sent out to be done by SEGA.

Kamiya considers it one of his biggest mistakes.

Village

I don't understand how that came to be.

Isn't the PS3 the development platform of choice in JP?

PS3 wasn' great

Its like, isn't that bread you don't like the bread of choice, I mean you could use easier to use bread but no one likes that here because its from another place. And then the 3rd bread while more popular than the other two can't even hold the amount of sandwich meat the other two can.

Seraphis Cain

bad gameplay lol
I love Miku but this is hilarious.

BzgtOKqCEAMs8Oq.jpg

croten

PS3 wasn' great

Its like, isn't that bread you don't like the bread of choice, I mean you could use easier to use bread but no one likes that here because its from another place. And then the 3rd bread while more popular than the other two can't even hold the amount of sandwich meat the other two can.

I'm just more confused by this analogy. how can bread be easier to use?

I dunno, I might be the only person in the world that doesn't get bothered by frame drops OR what Frame Rate it is . The only reason i chose PS3 because I HATE the Xbox 360 Controller,it's so bad for my hands.

I dunno, I might be the only person in the world that doesn't get bothered by frame drops OR what Frame Rate it is . The only reason i chose PS3 because I HATE the Xbox 360 Controller,it's so bad for my hands.

=(

I was under the impression that the 360 controller had the best ergonomic controller design.

Holding those sixaxis controllers felt so super cheap and flimsy that I had to buy a third party style 360 controller to use my ps3.

PS3 wasn' great

... You lost me breh.

Bread is bread, unless it's Italian hero bread, then it's da bes.

I wish I could not care about frame rate cause then I could play last of us again without going "look at all these fucking frame drops"

Man I really would have liked to beat people up as
Dojima
. His finisher would be that him and
Nanako
would suddenly double team you and beat the shit out of you.

Dojima's instant kill is he just looks at you really angry and says that he's a normal small town cop, at which point your persona disappears and you become reduced to a normal human long enough for Dojima to beat the shit out of you.

Dojima's instant kill is he just looks at you really angry and says that he's a normal small town cop, at which point your persona disappears and you become reduced to a normal human long enough for Dojima to beat the shit out of you.

I think it'd actually just be better having him just glare at you for a few seconds and then the big KO pops up and its done.

I think it'd actually just be better having him just glare at you for a few seconds and then the big KO pops up and its done.
He should play like Shun Di
and have a drunk meter, which causes Nanako to become sadder and sadder, which increases chances for the status effects on the opponent because of how bad they feel for Nanako.

Except Police Dick. Who is immune :p

and have a drunk meter, which causes Nanako to become sadder and sadder, which increases chances for the status effects on the opponent.

Oh god... Thats getting dark... and kind of perfect...
InstaKill should be different if hes at full drunkeness too.

croten

and have a drunk meter, which causes Nanako to become sadder and sadder, which increases chances for the status effects on the opponent because of how bad they feel for Nanako.

Except Police Dick. Who is immune :p

I think Nanako should just give you a disappointing look which causes your opponent to surrender

Dang0

Play it while all of us amerlosers have to cry cause Nintendo doesn't love us

If you've ever watched the e3 2013 demo (the one Pat played), its just that, so there aren't any additional spoilers.

Also, first post in this thread after lurking since OT1. Err, hi everyone? (runs off to hide in non-woolie specific hole)

If you've ever watched the e3 2013 demo (the one Pat played), its just that, so there aren't any additional spoilers.

Also, first post in this thread after lurking since OT1. Err, hi everyone? (runs off to hide in non-woolie specific hole)
Wait come back! If you've been lurking since the beginning I gotta know, what was your favorite stupid thing?

Also Something something here forever something.

You can't run. The Woolie Hole encompasses everything.

GUYS WE TRAPPED A LURKER! Quick, somebody get it some chocolate milk and cookies before it returns to its shadows!

It's okay, buddy. We don't wanna hurt you...

croten

Welcome friender!

tumblr_mjfygu87WN1s3sd3bo2_500.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom