• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 5: There's a Skeleton Inside Each of Us

Status
Not open for further replies.

Village

Rx91h2N.gif

Hey Chaobreaker how was your first taste of watching hockey?. I think your team plays tonight.. I think.

oh hey its babby pat

Mr.Towel

I like how the author keeps bragging about how gory it'll get. Like, this ain't no tame Archie Meets The Punisher bullshit.

Mr.Towel

Related: Afterlife with Archie is a legitimately good horror comic. Gorgeous art. This is a spoiler but it'll probably sell a lot of you on the book:
Sabrina the Teenage Witch messes with the Necronomicon and eventually becomes the Bride of Cthulhu

Neol

Wait I thought Archie died already?

Like I remember reading somewhere that he ACTUALLY got shot and died in the comic.

Related: Afterlife with Archie is a legitimately good horror comic. Gorgeous art. This is a spoiler but it'll probably sell a lot of you on the book:
Sabrina the Teenage Witch messes with the Necronomicon and eventually becomes the Bride of Cthulhu

What this hell is this reality?

Mr.Towel

Wait I thought Archie died already?

Like I remember reading somewhere that he ACTUALLY got shot and died in the comic.

It's...complicated. That was in a series that had the adult Archie characters in two different future timelines, each one where he marries someone else. Archie dying was the event that brought the two timelines together into one story.

Mathaou

legacy of cane
It's...complicated. That was in a series that had the adult Archie characters in two different future timelines, each one where he marries someone else. Archie dying was the event that brought the two timelines together into one story.

Archie had multiple timelines?

I'm pushing a Steins;Gate clone that is just Archie. It's him and his misadventures with SERN.

Neol

Wow. I thought when they said they killed him off it meant the end of the series all together.
I find that actually pretty cool.

edit: Just read up on this article. You can see where he gets shot from the slides as well.
http://www.cnn.com/2014/07/16/showbiz/archie-death-details/

Mathaou

legacy of cane
He has called his mother a bitch twice now.
That ain't cool man.

That first episode is awesome, the contrast between his mothers memories and perception of him, and then when she arrives at his cell and calls her a bitch is fantastic.

360pages

Shit Naruto really is ending soon, and the new Movie has something to do with him trying to prevent the moo from crashing into the earth.

Dang0

Wait come back! If you've been lurking since the beginning I gotta know, what was your favorite stupid thing?

Also Something something here forever something.

My memories not super great, and I'm an on and off lurker, but I did like when everyone became Pat for some reason. Also, gotta say I love your avatar, Tonari no Seki kun is awesome, and was so bummed when it ended.

Mathaou

legacy of cane
Shit Naruto really is ending soon, and the new Movie has something to do with him trying to prevent the moo from crashing into the earth.

I know it was a typo but it made me laugh. Like an alien race of cows are crashing into orbit, and Naruto has to use ninja moves to stop them.

I really want that movie to rip off Majoras Mask.

My memories not super great, and I'm an on and off lurker, but I did like when everyone became Pat for some reason. Also, gotta say I love your avatar, Tonari no Seki kun is awesome, and was so bummed when it ended.

We all have a little ginger in our hearts and souls.

I like it.
Also, thanks! ^_^. I love the show, obviously.

360pages

I know it was a typo but it made me laugh. Like an alien race of cows are crashing into orbit, and Naruto has to use ninja moves to stop them.

I really want that movie to rip off Majoras Mask.

It would be perfect.

I know most of you hate Naruto, but since I've been keeping up with it since it first started seeing ti end is kind of strange. Despite my complaints I'll actually miss it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom