• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 5: There's a Skeleton Inside Each of Us

Status
Not open for further replies.
An ordination certificate or something. You can just get one online. Being a priest requires vows I think.

Ryan Davis of Giant Bomb (rip) officiated the marriage of Drew and his fiancee, and that guy is definitely not priest material lol

INTERESTING...

BRB Gonna get an ordination cert. for no reason.

Village

BzgJxPSCQAAPcwc.jpg:large

I want it in kingdom hearts

croten

Downloading right now!

This will be my first time playing bayonetta ever!
please be gentle

You never played Bayo 1? You're not the only one here but come on guys! You should be on that shit immediately. It's almost a perfect game!

Mathaou

legacy of cane
Did anyone else not like the gameplay in Ni No Kuni? I loved everything else in it to death, but the gameplay was just sooooooooo boring and slow. I dropped it because I just couldn't handle it.

You never played Bayo 1? You're not the only one here but come on guys! You should be on that shit immediately. It's almost a perfect game!

I'm waiting for the Wii U version to be my first Bayo experience.

To get back into OG character action, I picked up DMC 1 for 10 bucks at VGNY.

That perfect game thread makes me way too butthurt. No game is perfect, nerds.
Im not insulting you saying that about Bayo, just a tangent.

You all should play Bayo though, and hey if you buy Bayo 2- you get 1!
To get back into OG character action, I picked up DMC 1 for 10 bucks at VGNY.
Das cool. Tweet it to Kamiya :p

croten

That perfect game thread makes me way too butthurt. No game is perfect, nerds.
Im not insulting you saying that about Bayo, just a tangent.

You all should play Bayo though, and hey if you buy Bayo 2- you get 1!

Das cool. Do you have a PS3? Could grab that HD collection with the DMC duology.

That's why I said almost, I know that there is no "Perfect" game but Bayo is a close as it could get for me

demidar

Did anyone else not like the gameplay in Ni No Kuni? I loved everything else in it to death, but the gameplay was just sooooooooo boring and slow. I dropped it because I just couldn't handle it.

Most JRPG vets dislike it. It's too slow and simple. Most newcomers or lapsed JRPG fans like it though, probably because the concept of a hybrid real-time with turns combat system with free movement is novel to them.

Duplolas

Banned
Sorry to side track, but has anyone else played Unturned yet???

Its Free 2 Play. Made by a 17 year old kid. And it is better than both DayZ and Rust IMO.

Its a 50mb download on steam. Get it now if already havent.

Mathaou

legacy of cane
Most JRPG vets dislike it. It's too slow and simple. Most newcomers or lapsed JRPG fans like it though, probably because the concept of a hybrid real-time with turns combat system with free movement is novel to them.

Unfortunate because STUDIO GHIBLI AND JOE HISAISHI. And I really like Level-5 games too, so it's a shame.

croten

It always perplexed me as to how the PS3 version had worse frame rate than the 360 version. Is there a technological reason for this?

Not sure but doesn't the PS3 have less RAM than the xbox or something. I could be talking bullshit here

I liked everything about the game Except the stupid combat system. I think the only thing worth noting is story and it's pretty sad. I'd like a sequel someday with a Rogue Galaxy Combat System

Mathaou

legacy of cane
Not sure but doesn't the PS3 have less RAM than the xbox or something. I could be talking bullshit here

The 360 has it's meager 512 MB shared between the CPU and the GPU, which allows some freedom.
The PS3 has 256MB exclusively for the CPU and 256 MB dedicated to the GPU, which is more restrictive.

Stolen from an escapist.com forum post.

360pages

Because the PS3 version was ported really horribly, it was just a bad port. They probably ripped the 360 version ad move it to the PS3 without actually changing much making the game have horrible framrates.

croten

Because the PS3 version was ported really horribly, it was just a bad port. They probably ripped the 360 version ad move it to the PS3 without actually changing much making the game have horrible framrates.

Why would the PS3 version be a port though? Xbox barely exists in Japan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom