• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 5: There's a Skeleton Inside Each of Us

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xiraiya

I'm watching a Vampire with a shotgun allied with a Japanese demon hunter girl wielding a Katana straight up fighting a Chinese triad guy transformed into a Street Shark.

Why exactly have the Super Best Friends not done an LP of VTMB yet? (With the unofficial patch of course)

Neol

Already did

btsbyhxcaaa_gsf.jpg

Good god. Can't imagine how much this costs.

Beloved

I'm watching a Vampire with a shotgun allied with a Japanese demon hunter girl wielding a Katana straight up fighting a Chinese triad guy transformed into a Street Shark.

Why exactly have the Super Best Friends not done an LP of VTMB yet (With the unofficial patch of course)?

I have never been more convinced that this needs to happen.

Mr.Towel

Yeah I think she's older but the way it's shot is so awful. she's just hiding in the rooftops while bruce's parents get murdered. I hate it. OH and By the WAY THERE's this one scene where a guy is telling jokes at a bar I shit you not i think that's the
Show's version of the Joker
If it is. I'm fucking done, when it comes to batman you can change a few things but goddamn don't put pre-
joker
in there. I like the mysterious nature of no one knowing who he is.

They made a big deal before the show came out that they're putting multiple background characters throughout the show who might be him, but never really pointing out which is the real one.

Duplolas

Banned
DESU GUN

I need to bring myself to continue watching SAO2.

You should. It is really good.

I don't know if I liked the first season more than the second though.

However, Spoilers:
EVERY SINGLE BAD GUY JUST WANTS TO FUCK KIRITO'S FRIENDS

croten

You should. It is really good.

I don't know if I liked the first season more than the second though.

However, Spoilers:
EVERY SINGLE BAD GUY JUST WANTS TO FUCK KIRITO'S FRIENDS

Wait, do you like SAO? I'm watching it because it's terrible

Kinda sad, but I can wait. I'd prefer a good product versus a rushed one. It's a shame it ran into problems though.

I expect the plot to be a meta-commentary about sequels anyway, this almost feeds into it :p

Yeah, it's not that long of a delay anyway. I wonder why they waited so long to announce it, though. It was scheduled for Q3 and we're already in Q4.

I care very little about the story of HM. I just want to do the shootbangz with the techo music.

Duplolas

Banned
Wait, do you like SAO? I'm watching it because it's terrible

Yeah I like it. It is not as good as some of the other shows I have watched (Gurren Lagann, Cowboy Bebop, Full Metal Alchemist).

With those shows I got really into the characters. Like, they provided a lot more backstory into who the characters were before the show ever started, more with CB and FMA than GL though.

With SAO, you just know they are some kids who play video games, that is, until SAO2.

SAO2 got way more into their backstory.

Spoilers:
Someones adopted and another person has PTSD from killing a bank robber at around 8 y/o

Yeah, it's not that long of a delay anyway. I wonder why they waited so long to announce it, though. It was scheduled for Q3 and we're already in Q4.

I care very little about the story of HM. I just want to do the shootbangz with the techo music.
Probably wanted to release it sooner, but that delay is pretty huge if they intended to originally make the previous date. Maybe they're setting their sights way into the future until they're happy with the product now.

And that's actually the whole point of HM's story,
don't give a fuck about the story, lol. Seriously.

Yeah I like it. It is not as good as some of the other shows I have watched (Gurren Lagann, Cowboy Bebop, Full Metal Alchemist).

With those shows I got really into the characters. Like, they provided a lot more backstory into who the characters were before the show ever started, more with GL and FMA than CB though.

With SAO, you just know they are some kids who play video games, that is, until SAO2.

SAO2 got way more into their backstory.

Spoilers:
Someones adopted and another person has PTSD from killing a bank robber at around 8 y/o

What an interesting
[citation needed]
supporting cast for the blandest Mary Sue ever to helm an anime.

Probably wanted to release it sooner, but that delay is pretty huge if they intended to originally make the previous date. Maybe they're setting their sights way into the future until they're happy with the product now.

And that's actually the whole point of HM's story,
don't give a fuck about the story, lol. Seriously.
I heard the game is going to longer then 2 and 1/2 hours this time. Damn that leaked 90 minutes is hard to not watch.

Duplolas

Banned
Do I have to start watching SAO?

If you don't have anything else to watch, sure.

Honestly though, watching Space Dandy is more productive than watching SAO.

And for those who have watched Space Dandy, you know how literally nothing changes no matter how things get fucked up. Even if they should. Even if
THE ENTIRE UNIVERSE
blows up, everything is ok the next episode.

Space Dandy high is cool as shit tho

Okingjrr

Bayo 2 demo, aw sweet!

Oh wait, it's the demo I played last year at a local gaming convention. Oh well more of the Bayo goodness then.

If you don't have anything else to watch, sure.

Honestly though, watching Space Dandy is more productive than watching SAO.

And for those who have watched Space Dandy, you know how literally nothing changes no matter how things get fucked up. Even if they should. Even if
THE ENTIRE UNIVERSE
blows up, everything is ok the next episode.

Space Dandy high is cool as shit tho

Did Season 2 had a conclusion to Space Dandy? I only saw a fact where they show the orgins on the
Gogol Empire

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom