• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 5: There's a Skeleton Inside Each of Us

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xiraiya

Man, that level was top spoopy.

VTMB is a great game but the graphics and the gameplay really did not hold up all that well. Would love to see an LP though, but they certainly need someone there who knows what they're doing. Also dat soundtrack.
You say that but it holds up better than Call Of Cthuhlu visually, Pat could run the game completely maxed out on his PC with NVIDIA settings on top, so it would look fine.

Loco4Coco

LOL, as soon as I was about to start the episode something came up and now I won't be able to see it. It's like faith don't want me to watch.

Duplolas

Banned
Did Season 2 had a conclusion to Space Dandy? I only saw a fact where they show the orgins on the
Gogol Empire

So all of this is spoilers, but literally because its Space Dandy it doesn't matter.

Essentially because Space Dandy has ripped holes in time and space so many times, he has become a being of pure energy simply contained in a human's body with nice hair.

Essentially most of the episodes that happen are just alternate realities that he exists in. However, in every different reality, he is not a different person, whereas everyone else is a different person, except in the episode where he isn't.

So its up to you to decide which episodes he is the same person in a different reality or the same person in the reality that the main story takes place in.

However, you don't know that any of this actually is what is going on until the end of season 2.

But the kicker, the one fact that makes everything so worth it is that, in the end, where all of this is explained, 30 seconds after it is explained, every single universe is destroyed and reset back to the first episode of season 1 where he is explaining why Booty is better than Boobies.

Its like when someone says a really funny joke that you have to think about, and people don't laugh until like 10 seconds later.

However with Space Dandy, it takes about a full 15 minutes for it to set in, but after you realize what has happened, you laugh uncontrollably for longer than you ever have.

Yeah, it ends with a
Continue? though... so, maybe. Whatever their ratings were will probably decide whether or not it continues.

Man I gotta buy the DVDs then. I only watched a couple of the episodes on Toonami. Does the DVDs have it uncensored? I remembered watching a censored
Booby Monster

You say that but it holds up better than Call Of Cthuhlu visually, Pat could run the game completely maxed out on his PC with NVIDIA settings on top, so it would look fine.
That's true, I guess. I looked it up and it's doesn't seem to be as bad as I remembered.

LOL, as soon as I was about to start the episode something came up and now I won't be able to see it. It's like faith don't want me to watch.
GOOD.

There are a lot of pissed off people in the FF13 PC thread.

The port was botched.

Japan fucking up a PC port?

suprised.jpg

Same with The Witcher 3. a GAF insider said there are some major graphic downgrades.

No shit. Japan botched a PC port surprise surprise

I think I would have killed something if FF13 had gotten a good port when DMC3 is unplayable. No justice in the world.

Shocking.

I'd be pissed too for waiting THAT long and getting shafted. Why did Square shit the bed on it?!

How bad is the port?

Reportedly less than 60 FPS and no graphical settings in the settings menu and poor controller support.

I don't think any PC players were "waiting" for this port. Also, it's a jap developer. Of course they are going to fuck up the port.

I say waiting because from what I gathered in that thread, if a FF13 port worked out/sold well, that would mean more FF games coming to Steam, which is why so many people were clamoring for the port.

I say waiting because from what I gathered in that thread, if a FF13 port worked out/sold well, that would mean more FF games coming to Steam, which is why so many people were clamoring for the port.

I don't think those people cared about the quality of the port. Like you said, they probably just bought it for the slight chance of more FF games coming to PC.

croten

This shit is fucking inexcusable. This is fucking garbage.

So glad I didn't let my morbid curiosity get the best of me.

Yeah, if it was a good port I might have actually bought it for visuals sake and maybe to see if I could actually play through it this time. I'm worried about Metal gear now

Yeah, if it was a good port I might have actually bought it for visuals sake and maybe to see if I could actually play through it this time. I'm worried about Metal gear now
Revengeance was Platinum and Konami, which was responsible for it?

Revengeance is the type of PC port I'd want for MGS.

Duplolas

Banned
Started trading bitcoins yesterday on BTC-e.

As I watch the charts and see a jump in price (since I am currently trying to sell), I just think to myself "YOU WILL BE THE ONE WHO DRILLS AND PIERCES THE HEAVENS."

And then it doesn't.
Good thing I only have $5 worth of bitcoins in it :3

I don't think those people cared about the quality of the port. Like you said, they probably just bought it for the slight chance of more FF games coming to PC.

Well for 15 dollars, it's not worth getting THAT upset about, but at the same time wishing for more FF on Steam is a pipe dream. Squeenix cares about mobile.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom